newbie vs pacmaniac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bloody bows1
newbie vs pacmaniac
judge:bloody bows1
you can do anything there is no render however it has to be mortal kombat related
must say your name
it is due in 48 hrs from...NOW!!
good luck

Does it have to be a serious Mortal Kombat, or just the charectors of Mortal Kombat?

bloody bows1
dont care just mortal kombat related (sub-zero or scorpion would be nice though stick out tongue )

So i could make something completely off the wall and have scorp in it, and be game?

bloody bows1
well i mean if you do make sometihng completely off the wall it would have to be MK related

so i could do something like scorp goin into the store for some chocolate covered bunnies? evil face

Honda_Tadakatsu
JUST MAKE THE DAMN SIG NEWB!

lol

bloody bows1
Originally posted by newbie
so i could do something like scorp goin into the store for some chocolate covered bunnies? evil face sure why not

mace=badass
Heehee, that would be funny. Scorpion going for chocolate bunnies.

DigiMark007
Is this the duel pac breaks his epic losing streak? Stay tuned...

...no pressure or nothin' pac. Hehe.. wink

bloody bows1
i dont know i have faith in him he might pull through i think he is in deep thoiught about this because he hasnt even said anything on here yet

well i gave some thought as to make a serious one, or a comical one, so i decided to make a serious one, cuz the comical one might not be all too good

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4198/mksig5cm.gif

so there it is, and i didnt use scorpion cuz hes a wuss

bloody bows1
that is awesome but who is on the left and i love the new sig

the left one is sektor, and im about to change my sig yet again, lol

pacmaniac
i havent said anything cos i been at school all day. damn you gmt! ive given up trying to win now and im just trying to get to -10 jk lol

TOH
Originally posted by Honda_Tadakatsu
JUST MAKE THE DAMN SIG NEWB!
laughing

pacmaniac
ive got a picture of an awsome old guy, hes the nuts!!

pacmaniac
hey, isnt the sig sposed to have ur name on it?

pacmaniac
ok, entry:

bloody bows1
0 dang pac your right i never noticed that im sorry newbie you have been disqualified because you didnt have your name on it pacmaniac you are the winner (newbie would have one if he put his name on it)

TOH
Originally posted by bloody bows1
0 dang pac your right i never noticed that im sorry newbie you have been disqualified because you didnt have your name on it pacmaniac you are the winner (newbie would have one if he put his name on it)
Check the sig again, on the bottom left... wink

Lana
Yep, it's there....

bloody bows1
really

bloody bows1
yep its there and im pretty sure everyone knows who the winner is because i already said it

pacmaniac
damn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.