Blood Everywhere!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piggle Humsy
I am so shaken up right now.... sweat

my heart is beating 100 miles and hour... my hands are shaking!

I look like this > shock

because about an hour ago my two dogs Hollie and Louis had a fight over a bowl of food and when we pulled them apart there was blood pouring out onto the floor...

then we realised it was coming out of my dog Hollie's arm.. fear

deep red thick blood literally pouring out!!!!

I went into freak out mode and starting screaming/crying/running about.. firefirefireph
luckily my dad knew what to do he made a make shift tourniquet using my hairband and a knife to stop the blood flow and put pressure on the wound.
this is the first time anything serious like this has ever happened to my dogs so I was panicking big time, I thought she was going to die.

my sister rang the operator and got a 24 hour vet nearby and we put her in the back of my dads van and i got in and kept the pressure in her arm and we rushed down there.

it looked like such a serious wound and was still bleeding quite a bit when we arrived but the vet said as the blood was clotting on it's own and seemed to be stopping she didn't want to do anything to it as it would just start pouring again. she said it was only muscle damage and that hollie seemed ok and she gave her some pain meds and put a collar on her to stop her licking it.

I am still shaking... we have to watch her overnight to make sure it doesn't start bleeding heavily again and then we need to take her back down there.
she managed to pull her wound open when we got home roll eyes (sarcastic) and we had to apply pressure again.
she's shaking and is in a bit of shock but she looks like she is going to be ok. at least the vet didn't seemed too worried about her.

she's got a cone on so she doesn't lick her leg...here she is:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/PiggleHumsy/My%20Dogs/Holliecollar.jpg
sorry it's such a crap pic.. it distorted from loading it up and it wasn't great quality to start with erm
the arrow points to where her injury is... but you can't see it in that pic.

Poor little hollie girl. sad
or as I'm calling her at the moment "little cone head"

Beyond Image
"plug it up, plug it up, Plug it up!" What the f**k?

Piggle Humsy
uh.. yeh.. riiight...

leftright

=Mysta=-kILL
My dog jumped on a nail sticking out of a fence once. pretty much the same thing happened, blood was pouring out, I felt really bad for her sad

bloody bows1
OMG that kinda happened to except we had to put one dog dozer down 2003-2005 r.i.p. because she accidentally bit me going after our other dog nicky and nicky had to have a drain tube put in her neck because dozer barely missed the main artirey in her neck im still shaken up over it and it happened in september. i might be able to find a pick of dozer and one of nicky on here and put them up i dont know what was wrong with dozer that day. i still have her collar and one time when i was drawwing she had muddy paws so i also have a paw print of hers. bawling

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by bloody bows1
OMG that kinda happened to except we had to put one dog dozer down 2003-2005 r.i.p. because she accidentally bit me going after our other dog nicky and nicky had to have a drain tube put in her neck because dozer barely missed the main artirey in her neck im still shaken up over it and it happened in september. i might be able to find a pick of dozer and one of nicky on here and put them up i dont know what was wrong with dozer that day. i still have her collar and one time when i was drawwing she had muddy paws so i also have a paw print of hers. bawling

oh my god.. I couldn't handle that. no

I'm so sorry for you hug

my dogs have promised me they're never going to die yes

bloody bows1
i couldnt find a small enough pic

Piggle Humsy
upload one as a thumbnail to the kmc server.

Ladyluck
That's so sad. Poor puppy. cry

Glad she's going to be ok though. happy

And she's so cute. eek!

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I am so shaken up right now.... sweat

my heart is beating 100 miles and hour... my hands are shaking!

I look like this > shock

because about an hour ago my two dogs Hollie and Louis had a fight over a bowl of food and when we pulled them apart there was blood pouring out onto the floor...

then we realised it was coming out of my dog Hollie's arm.. fear

deep red thick blood literally pouring out!!!!

I went into freak out mode and starting screaming/crying/running about.. firefirefireph
luckily my dad knew what to do he made a make shift tourniquet using my hairband and a knife to stop the blood flow and put pressure on the wound.
this is the first time anything serious like this has ever happened to my dogs so I was panicking big time, I thought she was going to die.

my sister rang the operator and got a 24 hour vet nearby and we put her in the back of my dads van and i got in and kept the pressure in her arm and we rushed down there.

it looked like such a serious wound and was still bleeding quite a bit when we arrived but the vet said as the blood was clotting on it's own and seemed to be stopping she didn't want to do anything to it as it would just start pouring again. she said it was only muscle damage and that hollie seemed ok and she gave her some pain meds and put a collar on her to stop her licking it.

I am still shaking... we have to watch her overnight to make sure it doesn't start bleeding heavily again and then we need to take her back down there.
she managed to pull her wound open when we got home roll eyes (sarcastic) and we had to apply pressure again.
she's shaking and is in a bit of shock but she looks like she is going to be ok. at least the vet didn't seemed too worried about her.

she's got a cone on so she doesn't lick her leg...here she is:
sorry it's such a crap pic.. it distorted from loading it up and it wasn't great quality to start with erm
the arrow points to where her injury is... but you can't see it in that pic.

Poor little hollie girl. sad
or as I'm calling her at the moment "little cone head" I dont think i can ever eat again no expression

*takes a bite out of my cheeseburger*

bloody bows1
upload one as a thumbnail to the kmc server. how i do that embarrasment

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Ladyluck
That's so sad. Poor puppy. cry

Glad she's going to be ok though. happy

And she's so cute. eek!
Thanks, she was so well behaved in the vet's surgery.

Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
I dont think i can ever eat again no expression

*takes a bite out of my cheeseburger*
I haven't eaten.. my stomach is in knots erm
shifty
*snatches cheeseburger*

how i do that embarrasment
click the upload file button below.

Revernd Maynard
Thanks, she was so well behaved in the vet's surgery.

I haven't eaten.. my stomach is in knots erm
shifty
*snatches cheeseburger*

click the upload file button below. disgust i see how it is

bloody bows1
i had to alter it a little in order for it to fit dozer left nicky right

Leo.M

aww, poor doggy sad

bloody bows1
0 what no love for me im the one with SCARS on both my heart and my arm

Leo.M
0 what no love for me im the one with SCARS on both my heart and my arm

no expression *coughs*

very cute dogs happy

bloody bows1
thank you and im pretty sure piggle has heart scars too but my dog had to die though so im really sad

Piggle Humsy

aww they are both so adorable.

Originally posted by Leo.M
aww, poor doggy sad

yes she is resting now... she still keeps trying to take her cone off..

and she keeps bumping into things laughing out loud

she such a little puddin'!

Piggle Humsy
Well I need to go to sleep now as my sis is gonna stay up all night to watch her and then she will wake me in the morning to take over...

thanks for everyones kind words. smile

DanteMayCry
your dog became special. it should fit in the circus

come see the 4 legged dog with 3 legs.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by DanteMayCry
your dog became special. it should fit in the circus

come see the 4 legged dog with 3 legs.

Um..ok...She didn't lose her leg... no2
although the vet said she owns a three legged dog yes
maybe I could steal it shifty

Why isn't this filled up with sympathy posts!! mad
It would be if this thread was called Boobs Everywhere!! glare

nahuh

ladygrim
awww the poor dog sad

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by ladygrim
awww the poor dog sad

that's more like it! danceemo

thanks smile

she seems better today, her arm/leg has stopped bleeding although it is very painful for her.

We're about to take her back to the vets and get her checked out...
Although she was so well behaved last night I don't think she is going to be very happy about them touching her arm today no

rickyduck
Sorry to hear about your dog cry

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by rickyduck
Sorry to hear about your dog cry

Thanks... smile

she is looking so much better today. yes
she was a little grumpy at the vet when they stuck a thermometer up her bum laughing out loud
and then they shaved her fur around the cut and it looked so terrible.. really swollen up. sad

we got some more meds for her so hopefully she will recover quickly.

although I don't know how quickly my dads bank balance will recover! no

dogs are so expensive disgust

bloody bows1
nicky tried to sit down when they put the themometer up her bum

Bloigen
Did someone say boobs?

I always feel sorry for a hurt animal, they can never realy express their pain, except those damn parrots.

Commando Queen
Aww! i'd be the same way iof that happend to my dog

bloody bows1
Originally posted by Bloigen
Did someone say boobs?

I always feel sorry for a hurt animal, they can never realy express their pain, except those damn parrots. yes i would have to agree with that one about the parrots

Bloigen
yes i would have to agree with that one about the parrots

They think they're so smart...

mad

bloody bows1
when my brother had a parrot he had it call me "butthead" every time i walked by then one day it mysteriously dissapeared shifty

DanteMayCry
you posted this for sympathy of others?

well i thought your dog lost the leg... or i have bad reading comprehension.

im not sympathetic but i am happy that your dog didnt lose the leg and i hope that your dog completely recovers from the injury. because if your dog lose the leg. its gonna feel the phantom limb pain every waking moment and howl due to its pain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.