Web browser help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Howdy,

I have Mozilla firefox as my browser now due to the ultimately cool "pop-up explorer" being not so good for 'some' reason.

Only question is, when I am on (for instance) MSN Messenger and click to go to my inbox, it opens a window with Internet Explorer instead of Mozilla.

anyway to fix this?

Discos - thanking you

KENobi™
I have no idea how to fix it, it annoys me too.

Raz
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Setting_Your_Default_Browser

KENobi™
I've already set Firefox as my default browser, but when I click the "My E-Mail Inbox" link in Windows Live Messenger, or MSN Messenger for that matter, it opens that in IE no matter what.

Lana
Yep, always does that for me too.

Koala MeatPie
Notice how even FireFox steps asside For IE stick out tongue

Lana
No, Microsoft probably has coded MSN like that so it'll automatically open in IE, no matter what your default browser is. When I briefly used Opera when my computer was messed up, it did it with that, too.

Koala MeatPie
Intresting, and Smart.

Raz
It's hardcoded into MSN - you'll need to run a plugin.

Discos
thanks you guys, ya's did it again smile

Mišt
Ah crap I did something and now my buttons and everything have disappeared! I cant make a thread about it cause theres no button!

I right clicked, and clicked 'Block images from KMC' in Firefox by accident, and now all images and buttons have gone? How do I fix it?

Mišt
Fixedcool Had to delete KMC from the image blocker thingy...

KENobi™
Fixed...thanks to KENobi. stick out tongue

Mišt
Never heard of himwhistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.