Girl beats all the boys and becomes state champion/wrestling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
there is a video as well for download of the match. She is the first girl in the history of the United States to win it against the boys.

http://www.wrestlegirl.com/gnews1545.htm

Bardock42
Well good job. The Link doesn't work for m though.

x_danny_x
it works fine for me

BackFire
Who cares? She's ugly.

Mindship
A good example of the far end of the bell curve.

Imperial_Samura
Jolly good for her. I didn't watch the video as wrestling isn't my cup of tea, but anyway there is no reason girls cant succeed in male dominated sports, as seen here.

Quiero Mota
Ay guey! Thats impressive, ey. I wrestled all through junior high and high school and never saw very many girl wrestlers, much less a state champ. Congrats to her, homes.

WrathfulDwarf
If I remenber it correctly. There was an episode of Save by the Bell were a girl defeated a boy wrestler.......hard to believe what was once fiction now is reality. Ugh! I guess this means there will a guy just like screech in the future.

Makedde
I love a girl who sticks it to the guys. smile

botankus
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
If I remenber it correctly. There was an episode of Save by the Bell were a girl defeated a boy wrestler.......hard to believe what was once fiction now is reality. Ugh! I guess this means there will a guy just like screech in the future.

Wasn't it Tory versus Screetch?

finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud oh man
then again a sophomore right and 103 pounds, what kind of guy that age come in at 103 pounds???? oh that right sissy boys that looses out to girls.................

Still good for her great show, but how big is the wrestling circle at 103 pounds in Alaska though? I could understand it if it was elementary school but High School........ man guess they have to go to extremes to make that weight.
I can hear the coach ................sorry lad you aint their yet, guess you need to shave off all of your pubics as well, and dont forget that fuzzy snot breaker under your nose as well son

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud oh man
then again a sophomore right and 103 pounds, what kind of guy that age come in at 103 pounds???? oh that right sissy boys that looses out to girls.................

Still good for her great show, but how big is the wrestling circle at 103 pounds in Alaska though? I could understand it if it was elementary school but High School........ man guess they have to go to extremes to make that weight.
I can hear the coach ................sorry lad you aint their yet, guess you need to shave off all of your pubics as well, and dont forget that fuzzy snot breaker under your nose as well son

laughing

You know everyone made fun of that vato the next day at school. He probably feels like a little b*tch, ey?

nick1811
to be honest, i doubt the boys would really try their hardest agaisnt a girl, especially in the earlier stages of the competition

finti
and in a final?

nick1811
Originally posted by finti
and in a final?

they let her win stick out tongue

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by botankus
Wasn't it Tory versus Screetch?

Tory was a biker chick. cool

botankus
Actually, I think it might have been Slater's girlfriend who did the wrestling. I think the episode might have been about him being worried that she was too tough for him.

dave123
One problem with that article:

http://www.wrestlegirl.com/gnews1545-3.jpg

She's a guy stick out tongue

RedAlertv2
It was in Alaska, so she probably only had to beat like 3 guys to win State.

botankus
In Alaska, you should have to take out a polar bear to officially get the title. Kind of like beating the "Boss" at the end of a video game.

whobdamandog
We all know that the guys were just dry humping her..wink

whobdamandog
Originally posted by dave123
One problem with that article:

http://www.wrestlegirl.com/gnews1545-3.jpg

She's a guy stick out tongue

Damn..that is a bit scary..they were probably trying to figure out whether she was a girl or a guy the entire time...this distracted them from actually concentrating on the wrestling match. A confused enemy is always easier to defeat than a clear headed one..laughing

botankus
Damn, that looks like Clay Aiken! eek!

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by botankus
Actually, I think it might have been Slater's girlfriend who did the wrestling. I think the episode might have been about him being worried that she was too tough for him.

Hmm..I think she dated both guys and Sack fell in love with the wrestling chick. Jessey was jealous and nearly broke with Slater. Damn teenage shows...always confusing me.

botankus
I think you're right WindDancer. I remember that Jessie couldn't compete because she was the non-athletic brainiac while the wrestling chick was not only hot but too tough to tame, which was what drew Zack and Slater to her in the first place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.