She Hulk (current) vs Thor in a fistfight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Thor has no hammer and cannot summon the elements. Fight takes place in Arizona desert.

Hit and Run
Currently, She-Hulk seems to be back down to her old strength level.

As for the fight, I'd say Thor.

spideycarnage
over kill.. she hulk goes down HARD.... thor is able to exchange blow with the hulk wat is she hulk going to to thor, shes not even a class 100.

joesha28
ditto

nwg202
Originally posted by Hit and Run
Currently, She-Hulk seems to be back down to her old strength level.

As for the fight, I'd say Thor. how did it happen? she back to class 75 to 80 level?

stormfront13
when did she-hulk go back down? she was a high class 100, not even a month ago.

Hit and Run
I'm pretty sure there was almost one year between the whole Titania fight and the conflict with the Time police, so it's not like she's necessarily stayed the same (unless she continued to lift weights during the whole time).

From what I've seen, She-Hulk doesn't seem as strong as she was at the end of the last season. Her muscles don't look as big as before and I haven't seen her do anything that suggests that she's in the same strength class, which is why I believe she's back down to her old strength level.

But I haven't been keeping up too well with the current season so anyone could probably prove me wrong.

OMNIKINETIC
THOR COULD DEFEAT SHE-HULK WITH EASE...A BETTER FIGHT WOULD HAVE BEEN SHE-HULK AND WONDER WOMAN

Hit and Run
Originally posted by OMNIKINETIC
THOR COULD DEFEAT SHE-HULK WITH EASE...A BETTER FIGHT WOULD HAVE BEEN SHE-HULK AND WONDER WOMAN
The result would be the same... only quicker. Diana does have superspeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.