Its Poll time! *the thing wall punch style*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Answer honestly.

Lana
*punches wall*

Thread title told me to do it.

Anyway, I say yes.

Freak1992
i dont care what people look like.. its their personality that attracts me no expression

Inspectah Deck
"Meh. Not really."

Lana
I love how people are voting but not replying.

Ronny
Originally posted by Lana
I love how people are voting but not replying. Same sad

DarkC
Hell yes.

GCG
WHAT do you mean exactly by 'geeky women' ?

Mišt
I voted and didnt replyninja

Makedde
No way are geeky women sexy!

DarkC
Originally posted by GCG
She's referring to herself in a way. messed I think.

WrathfulDwarf
I posted but didn't vote. HA!

GCG
Me Too ! eek!

laughing out loud

Shall I know yuor answer thread-starter ?

Faroth
Depends... Geeky as in smart, I'm fine with. But geeky as in annoying and always talks about her obsessions, no. Which kind is this?

Ronny
Originally posted by GCG

Originally posted by DarkC
She's referring to herself in a way. messed I think. pretty much

I mean like.. pretty girls but are like obbsessed with (examplewink star wars or comic books

Lana
Originally posted by GCG

Think Ronny and myself stick out tongue

Lana
Originally posted by Makedde
No way are geeky women sexy!

I would beg to differ.

Ronny
*plays in the dirt* ninja

Lana
Originally posted by Ronny
*plays in the dirt* ninja

We know we're sexy queen

Ronny
You might.

Lana
You might.

You are, trust me dear, you are yes

Ronny
Dont really feel it.

thanks but I'm not fishing for compliments.

Lana
Dont really feel it.

thanks but I'm not fishing for compliments.

I know you're not, and I know how you feel. Quite personally I don't feel much like I am myself.

Ronny
Its not that, normally I feel fine about it.. itts just.. I feel very low right now

DarkC
Its not that, normally I feel fine about it.. itts just.. I feel very low right now
hug

GCG
Possibly

bloody bows1
hell ya geeky women are sexy there is this one "geek" at my school who is smokinnaughty<me her>diva

mysterio69
oooh yeah. because under all that timid geekiness, she's a banshee in the sack. hoo-ahh!!!

GCG
Just a curiosity, who voted I don't care, I'd bang anything that moves ?

Alpha Centauri
There isn't a voted option that caters to my opinion.

Personally I'm all for girls feeling like they can share their hobbies or obsessions with me, but I couldn't date someone who literally went on about it ALL the time, unless it was music. If a girl is a complete Star Wars or comics geek, I don't care, but I don't necessarily wanna spend every moment talking about it.

-AC

DarkC
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
There isn't a voted option that caters to my opinion.

Personally I'm all for girls feeling like they can share their hobbies or obsessions with me, but I couldn't date someone who literally went on about it ALL the time, unless it was music. If a girl is a complete Star Wars or comics geek, I don't care, but I don't necessarily wanna spend every moment talking about it.

-AC
Ditto for me. It's okay if they like something a lot, but not overly obsessive about it.

Alpha Centauri
I don't care if it's something I can discuss, disagreeing or agreeing. I don't care for Star Wars at all really and whilst I love comics, I couldn't sit there literally ALL day discussing them.

-AC

GCG
Geeky women would be so into their 'geeky' stuff day-in-day-out, that talking about Star Wars & Comics......etc. would be the last thing on their mind when faced, for a seldom occasion, with another guy they like.

DarkC
Same for me, I like to talk about World of WarCraft, being a big fan; but even I get bored of talking about it.

Freak1992
looks dont matter... people need to figure that out...

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Freak1992
looks dont matter... people need to figure that out...

They do, it's naive to suggest otherwise. The degrees to WHICH they matter can be shockingly disturbing though.

-AC

Freak1992
well... honestly... the beuty outside does not matter its their personality and no one is going to change my thaughts on that

Alpha Centauri
well... honestly... the beuty outside does not matter its their personality and no one is going to change my thaughts on that

Are you physically attracted to every woman you ever see? Would you have sex with every woman you ever see, if they asked you? (One on one, for the idiots).

-AC

DarkC
To me, looks do help, but they do not matter as much as other aspects.

mysterio69
Originally posted by GCG
Geeky women would be so into their 'geeky' stuff day-in-day-out, that talking about Star Wars & Comics......etc. would be the last thing on their mind when faced, for a seldom occasion, with another guy they like.
shit. a hot-geeky girl talking about comics and star wars would get me horny like a porcupine.

Freak1992
so.. your saying, you would go out with a complete ******* if they looked good?

Alpha Centauri

Never said that did I? I asked you:

Are you physically attracted to every woman you meet or see, to the point that you would have sexual intercourse with them if they asked?

Yes or no will suffice.

-AC

Freak1992
erm.... no no expression

Revernd Maynard
Answer honestly. If by geeky you mean Lisa Loeb...then yes yes

Alpha Centauri
erm.... no no expression

Why?

-AC

Freak1992
becuase sexual attrection isnt love no expression

Alpha Centauri
becuase sexual attrection isnt love no expression

Weirdest answer of all time.

You don't find all women attractive enough to sleep with them, so you obviously have preferences. Hence why looks do matter, to say they don't is silly.

-AC

Freak1992
thats your opinion

a1hsauce
HELL FRICKIN YES!

Alpha Centauri
thats your opinion

Well you have proven that you have physical preferences, so obviously no, it is not.

Example: Bullshit aside, would you date a morbidly obese woman who was an amputee with burns all over her face, and one eye, even if she was the sweetest woman you knew? I seriously doubt you would and I will call bullshit on you if you say yes.

I don't expect every girl to be a model and I have started to be physically attracted to girls AFTER I found out they were awesome people, but to deny that looks matter is really silly. Everyone has preferences.

-AC

Freak1992
dude just shut up, i told you my opinion and im staying with it no expression

Alpha Centauri
Gonna answer the question?

-AC

BackFire
They can be hot. As long as...they're hot..

I think cute chicks in glasses are incredibly boner inducing.

Lana
BackFire, blunt as ever laughing out loud

BackFire

I wouldn't go out with her, but I'd pound the shit out of her until she was too exhausted to be annoying anymore.

Tptmanno1
Ah what a backfire-y responce...
and Hells yea!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.