my ignorance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanteMayCry
i know emo is the short typed word for emotional. i know when i see a person whos emotional.

reverend maynard called me an emo. which i find it funny cuz im not emotional. i hardly express mood swings. what makes a person defined as emo? am i missing something here?

can someone enlighten me with the new meaning of emo?

Koala MeatPie
Oy...

Alright Heres the video again:

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=14388

mysterio69
emo is the new...ummm...dork. to put it nicely.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by mysterio69
emo is the new...ummm...dork. to put it nicely.

Don't they don't deserve it.

DanteMayCry
ROFL im nothing like the video thats good to know. i now know im not emo.

mysterio69
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Don't they don't deserve it.
oh, they deserve it. but if i wrote stupid ****ing **********, it would be with all these asterixes. and i got no beef with this guy to call him that. wink

Alpha Centauri
It's not actually possible. It cannot be possible and I refuse to believe it.

-AC

mysterio69
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
It's not actually possible. It cannot be possible and I refuse to believe it.

-AC
well, don't believe it then smile

DanteMayCry
i dont write suicide notes. i do conform at the styles. i want to live. i have hi enough self esteem. i dont dress black but i cloth my self with jeans and blue fleece. my hairstyle is flatop.

i did everything opposite that an emo boy would do. according to the video.

therefore im not emo. i consider myself as average joe though.

mysterio69
Originally posted by DanteMayCry
i dont write suicide notes. i do conform at the styles. i want to live. i have hi enough self esteem. i dont dress black but i cloth my self with jeans and blue fleece. my hairstyle is flatop.

i did everything opposite that an emo boy would do. according to the video.

therefore im not emo. i consider myself as average joe though.
flat-top? like the guy with the tommy gun in dick tracy? that's awesome!

DanteMayCry
yep its a good hair do. flatop fits my style

btw now that i am enlightened by the word EMO
i used to torture one of those goth kids at highschool and embarassed him when i got a hold of his peoms and read it at the telecom.
anyway i hope to eliminate emo men.

but i kinda have the hots for emo girls i dunno why. i guess its the novelty of personality. complete opposite attraction.

Mišt
This would almost be entertaining if it wasnt done 3486 times before....in various forums....

DanteMayCry

Alpha Centauri
You've got it wrong, like every other person who's asked.

-AC

BackFire
Emo is the new "Goth".

In other words - It's a term used to describe a current fad, or trend, that many teenagers subscribe too, wherein they often look "sad" or "depressed". Other trademarks are box framed "emo glasses", a specific hairstyle, often covering their eyes and forhead. They also try to be deep and intellectual, achieved by the brilliant move of wearing nail polish and reading poetry they have from their 7th grade english textbook.

This has become something constantly mocked by people (myself included) because of the constant annoyance and obnoxious behavior of people who subscribe to the fad. There are many funny pictures, videos, and articles online that also mock the fad.

It originated from the Emo type music which I'm not very familiar with. But often, from what I've heard, has whining, a high pitched vocal style from the lead singer, and lyrics complaining about their "troubles". Others give political agendas that these "deep thinkers" eat up, and causes them to buy posters for at the local Hot Topic.

In short, Emo = Stupid.

Storm
Please use this link: Emo Kids.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.