Can Marijuana Be Addicting?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
Well can it?

mysterio69
nope.

Leo.M
not really

Lana
It does not cause a psychological or physiological addiction.

mysterio69
Originally posted by Lana
you said the same thing as me, but look ten ten times smarter.sadwalk

sithsaber408
BS!

I know a couple of guys who couldn't go one day without weed, wouldn't want to, get angry if they do, and say so. stick out tongue

Lana
Originally posted by sithsaber408
BS!

I know a couple of guys who couldn't go one day without weed, wouldn't want to, get angry if they do, and say so. stick out tongue

They could go one day, they just didn't want to (which is what you said).

I'm sure if you made them go a day or two without it, while they might whine and gripe, they wouldn't be going through withdrawals or anything.

Originally posted by mysterio69
you said the same thing as me, but look ten ten times smarter.sadwalk

stick out tongue

Leo.M
BS!

I know some guys like that laughing out loud

Koala MeatPie
Then how do you explain That A Third of the people who tried it here (Census Canada) Are Addicted to it?

Lana
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Then how do you explain That A Third of the people who tried it here (Census Canada) Are Addicted to it?

It's not an actual addiction. Take it away for a while and they will not go through withdrawals; they will be just fine. They might b!tch and gripe about it, but they will be fine.

mysterio69
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
they're weak minded fools. that's why. and they probably mix up when they really like and being addicted to it.

Lana
Originally posted by mysterio69
they're weak minded fools. that's why. and they probably mix up when they really like and being addicted to it.

Exactly - people overuse the word addiction and use it to describe something that they really like but are not truly addicted to.

mysterio69
Exactly - people overuse the word addiction and use it to describe something that they really like but are not truly addicted to.
yes! i feel smart now! big grin

Raven Guardia
dont you build a tolerance to it, which can lead to stronger stuff.

Lana
Originally posted by Raven Guardia

Nope.

People like to say that it leads to stronger stuff but in reality it doesn't. Plenty of people do stuff like cocaine and heroin and never smoked pot, just like plenty of people smoke pot but will never touch anything harder.

And there's nothing in it to build a tolerance to.

Alpha Centauri
Why do people say that? Doing A drug doesn't make you want to do stronger drugs for sure. That differs completely randomly from person to person.

Does regular sex lead to hardcore bondage once you're used to it? No, not for everyone.

-AC

mysterio69
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
it leads to stronger stuff if you're a damn fool. i used to smoke copious amounts of weed, but i didn't turn into a heroin addict. that shit about it being a "gateway" drug is stupid.

Raven Guardia
Nope.

People like to say that it leads to stronger stuff but in reality it doesn't. Plenty of people do stuff like cocaine and heroin and never smoked pot, just like plenty of people smoke pot but will never touch anything harder.

And there's nothing in it to build a tolerance to.

I was just asking, I remember reading different theory's in Psych last year but I didnt remember which was correct anymore.

Quiero Mota
BS!

Check out this vato's gigantic joint!

BackFire
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Why do people say that? Doing A drug doesn't make you want to do stronger drugs for sure. That differs completely randomly from person to person.

Does regular sex lead to hardcore bondage once you're used to it? No, not for everyone.

-AC

For me, yes, yes it does.

mysterio69
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC
hell, i started with the bondage. regular sex is just when i need the welts to heal. stick out tongue

K.Diddy
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Well can it?

I wouldn't say ''Addictive'' but it can become a VERY strong habit

BlackSunshine
i used to smoke a little every now and then but now i cant even stand the smell of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.