Haircuts in games(fixed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
Well i poste dthe wrong link in the thread that got close but in hair name characters with bad haircuts...this is ign's top 10 worse(I disagree)

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/684/684806p1.html

MadMel
so do i. cloud's hair is awsome, and the movie made it even better =D.

Cyber Ninja
oI don't mind snakes hair either. Adevent children is coming really soon to psp . *drools*

SaTsuJiN
I think Paine had the silliest hairdo in a vid-game.. Yuna had the nicest (x-2)

TheOne101
The only game characters' hair-dos i can think of aren't b ad they are just over used. Snakes hair is alot like the guy in the white outfit from street fighter. The normal spikey short hair thing is just getting old. I do like cloud's hair though. And even though Sephiroths hair is long and kinda hot he's still the biggest badass of all time.

IcePunk
WTF?! Link's hair is cool FFS!!
WTF?!Cloud's hair style is even cooler!
WTF?!Snakes is just like mine so I love it!
And WTF to every other hair dos other than the first one at top of the screen, that one really sucked A-S-S stick out tongue.

Lana
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
oI don't mind snakes hair either. Adevent children is coming really soon to psp . *drools*

No it's not. There's still not release date and it's projected to not come out before the end of 2006.

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I think Paine had the silliest hairdo in a vid-game.. Yuna had the nicest (x-2)

Paine's hair was silly....try styling a wig for a costume to look like that! stick out tongue

Yuna's was really plain, I liked Lulu's hairstyle the best. When my hair was long I could put it up like that.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Lana
No it's not. There's still not release date and it's projected to not come out before the end of 2006.

Paine's hair was silly....try styling a wig for a costume to look like that! stick out tongue

Yuna's was really plain, I liked Lulu's hairstyle the best. When my hair was long I could put it up like that. Noi not again sad I saw the box and everything mad i am starting to hate square because they tease me. i never scene it yet(friend sent it to me but the idiot forgot to say there are no subtitles after I spent 2 hours tranfering it : ()

*checks ign*

Edit: damnit you are right again and it says new release date Jan 9th 2006 whuch sucks..in japan they will make 10 more movies by then.

Ps. In FFX I am freaking stuck and it is very hard now...I don't know how you beat the game without going insane lana.

Lana
Screw what IGN and everyone says, I'm not believing any so-called release dates for Advent Children until it comes from Square itself...and they're the ones who said by the end of the year.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Lana
Screw what IGN and everyone says, I'm not believing any so-called release dates for Advent Children until it comes from Square itself...and they're the ones who said by the end of the year. laughing out loud I don't trust Sqaure either shock Ff12 still not out mad and kindom hearts 2 mad I will forgive them if the game is good big grin

JKozzy
I don't see anything wrong with most of those haircuts.

Take my word for it: KH2 was worth the wait.

Kabia
BOOOOOOO,hissssssssssssss ,most of those are good ,great ,but IGN is wrong go Link and Cloud Strife

MadMel
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja

Edit: damnit you are right again and it says new release date Jan 9th 2006 whuch sucks..in japan they will make 10 more movies by then.

weird, its like feb 10th 2006 here in aussie laughing out loud

Imperial_Samura
Poor Sam Fisher... looks like he looses his hair in Splinter Cell - Double Agent.

The thing one does for ones country.

TheOne101
Im not really worried about the Advent Children english version release because i've watched it so many times with Japanese subtitles i dont even need them anymore to know what they are saying 0.0
P.S. dunno if this is old news but grats to Lana on the Moderator upgrade...

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by MadMel
weird, its like feb 10th 2006 here in aussie laughing out loud 2007 shifty

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by TheOne101
Im not really worried about the Advent Children english version release because i've watched it so many times with Japanese subtitles i dont even need them anymore to know what they are saying 0.0
P.S. dunno if this is old news but grats to Lana on the Moderator upgrade... She been a mod for atleast 3 years now. You need to catch up eek!

Cyber Ninja
Whats this Ooooo http://psp.ign.com/articles/688/688275p1.html advent who shifty

robbyalp
That list is completely wrong. Is there anyone here who doesn't like Snake/Clouds hair? And Raziel wasn't that bad, in fact I really liked his hair...
I do agree with some of the others though.

swedish_bum
Mario and Mega Man have Nice Hair.................. XD

Imperial_Samura
Agent 47 from Hitman pulls of being bald pretty good as well. Not sure if that constitutes a hair style. But it damn well should.

robbyalp
^yes it should
Hey, everyones forgetting about Wakkas stupid haircut.
I mean, i liked Wakka, but c'mon... that hair..

MadMel
lol. yeah, waka's hair....*shudders*.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.