Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RvB]Tucker
How do you get an Avatar? not the sig banner, but an actual avatar. the pic under your name. And also I've noticed that alot of people's sigs have big pics in em. How do you get a pic on their that is that big?

KENobi™
Meet my friend http://images.killermovies.com/forums/styles/ubb/find.gif...

Coldfire
Originally posted by RvB]Tucker
How do you get an Avatar? not the sig banner, but an actual avatar. the pic under your name. And also I've noticed that alot of people's sigs have big pics in em. How do you get a pic on their that is that big?
You go to quick links, edit avatar

mmm that I don't know, considering mine is small as well haha. But you can request a signature in the artwork forum

Coldfire

KENobi™
Originally posted by Coldfire
You go to quick links, edit avatar

mmm that I don't know, considering mine is small as well haha. But you can request a signature in the artwork forum

It's not in the artwork forum anymore. stick out tongue We revolted and asked to have our own forums.

Coldfire

KENobi™
Always so nice Ken stick out tongue

Well, he could have gone to the News & Questions forum where there is a sticky at the top about sigs and avy's, or he could have looked at one of the other 2000 threads about the subject.

Coldfire

KENobi™
My bad stick out tongue

Signature forum has more posts than the Artwork forum has anyways. eek!

lol yeah I know. But then again I remember being not all that smart when I first joined too haha stick out tongue

You calling him dumb? New guy! She's calling you dumb!

*runs*

Coldfire

KENobi™
Does it? I haven't really looked eek!

Nuh uh! I'm calling him inexperienced, not dumb lol

*runs back*

yes About 10000 more posts. stick out tongue Cause we rock.

But you said "not so smart".

*runs again*

Coldfire

Storm
Getting a picture under your username wink

Feel free to PM me when it doesn' t work out smile

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.