Doomsday zealots should get a life, the apocalypse already happened

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
read your bibles, revelation should be taken out . the apocalypse already happened, but historians call it the crisis of the third century. John did a wonderful job of predicting the fall of Rome. now let's forget about the apocalypse, armaggedon, and all the other bullshit that's been fueling fanatics (especially certain grade A retards in the white house and pentagon) for ages.
and for those who use the words with impunity-
Apocalypse-Greek word meaning revelation of truth
Armaggedon-a horrible corruption of Har Maggido, a field in israel that has supposedly seen more battles than any place on earth

debbiejo
Yep, It is historical, and the Book of Revelations has been taken out about 3 or 4 times throughout history. Too bad it was put back in, it's caused the fanatics to live again (resurrected them eek! )

darktim1
The battle of at Megiddo has'nt happened yet.Alot of people said that everything happened before 79A.D. when they tordown the temple but with all countries like Iran and Syria and Russia and China will do something in the future. Hell when president of Iran said I will usher in the end of days now you tell me does'nt that sound like nutball.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Darth Jello
read your bibles, revelation should be taken out . the apocalypse already happened, but historians call it the crisis of the third century. John did a wonderful job of predicting the fall of Rome. now let's forget about the apocalypse, armaggedon, and all the other bullshit that's been fueling fanatics (especially certain grade A retards in the white house and pentagon) for ages.
and for those who use the words with impunity-
Apocalypse-Greek word meaning revelation of truth
Armaggedon-a horrible corruption of Har Maggido, a field in israel that has supposedly seen more battles than any place on earth

That is what I keep telling people. big grin

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Darth Jello
read your bibles, revelation should be taken out . the apocalypse already happened,

I didn't know they released Satan from hell. Wasn't there gonna be a bunch of Angels blowing trumpets and the mark of the devil and stuff...?

finti
no that is super bowl man

WrathfulDwarf
Or typical soccer match between England and France. wink

finti
soccer is a yank expression, its called footbal here.........the real footbal.......not the running game with pads you all call footbal

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by finti
soccer is a yank expression

Am I not a Yank?

finti
thats why you got it wrong

WrathfulDwarf
Why not just call it "Kicking the ball"? In football you can't start a game without someone kicking the ball. In soccer you kick the ball all the time. Thus "kicking the ball" makes more sense.

debbiejo
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Why not just call it "Kicking the ball"? In football you can't start a game without someone kicking the ball. In soccer you kick the ball all the time. Thus "kicking the ball" makes more sense. Kicking the ball...........Now that sounds about right........ big grin

WrathfulDwarf
Horray for debbiejo agree with me! Happy Dance

Then is settle! Europeans must call Soccer "KickBall" and not Football! We will continue to use Football and call "Kickball" soccer. big grin

Darth Jello
back on topic, the whole thing is a very accurate metaphorical prediction of the crisis of the third century that a smart political scientist could have predicted by observing roman culture/excess and instability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.