I met James Woods tonight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I work for the news, as some of you may know, and this week is the Pro-Am golf tournament where the stars flock to play golf and drink mad amounts of alcohol at various places owned by Clint Eastwood. Well, at Mission Ranch, James Woods talked to me and my reporter on Camera! He was super cool! cool

Wolflet
Jealousness eek!

who is James Woods?

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Wolflet
Jealousness eek!

who is James Woods?

He's Tiger Wood's dad. shifty

Wolflet
How fun eek!

maybe he will teach you to play golf stick out tongue

Tired Hiker

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Wolflet
Jealousness eek!

yeah same here.Man hiker,you being a news guy in all I KNOW you would have no problem like you THINK you would having other people participate in our fun thing we have going on at that one place.you being a news guy and everything,you got to be a very popluar guy out there in california.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I work for the news, as some of you may know, and this week is the Pro-Am golf tournament where the stars flock to play golf and drink mad amounts of alcohol at various places owned by Clint Eastwood. Well, at Mission Ranch, James Woods talked to me and my reporter on Camera! He was super cool! cool

eek! cool!... so jealous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.