Who is not sick and tired of Lana?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Voice your truthful, negative opinions about her here! smile

Can't stand that broad. mad

I'm sure Kristen Kruek, who plays her character is a nice young lady, but that's what I'm getting at in this thread.

So please.....speak freely. Bash away, my freinds. evil face

NoFate007
I'm getting pretty tired of it. Same old stuff over and over with her character. Its the stereotypical "I want to be with you but there's a danger, why are you holding secrets from me" stuff that is really getting overplayed.

By now I think they should start focusing on Clark and Lois flirting with each other. There hasn't been many hints of that, which I find odd. Its almost like they're trying to make it so there isn't any real attraction, or that Clark will be like "eh I can't have Lana...where's #2?"

Jedi Priestess
Well you know, it IS all about "the pink" sick

BobbyD
Jediiiiii.....don't go there. stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
how bout ya quit calling me Jedi and just go with JP wink

BobbyD
roll eyes (sarcastic) (sigh)

Fine, JP. There! wink

MysteryRidah
Am i getting sick of lana? Nope

Am i getting sick of the clark and lana break up and make up story line? Yes.

Does it bother me? Nope.

I'm a hardcore smallville fan, so its all good.

Ast
OH GOD YES!!!

Watching Reckoning was like seeing my dream come true, and then someone ripped away from me. blink

MysteryRidah
Why everyone say, you are getting sick of the lana story line, instead of saying you are getting sick of lana?

Just a thought.

Ast
Im sick of her character, I dont really have anything against the actress besides her voice. roll eyes (sarcastic)

101 episodes of "tell me truth Clark", "i love you, i hate you", "why wont you open up to me" is really beginning to wear thing.

KENobi™
I'd be okay if they kept her as a friend now, and have Clark move on, then she can be the one who realizes how she missed out when he starts flirting with Lois Lane.

Darth Macabre
I'm actually not sick of her....Sure I find Clark and her way of caring for each other annoying but now its over so.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by BobbyD
Voice your truthful, negative opinions about her here! smile

Can't stand that broad. mad

I'm sure Kristen Kruek, who plays her character is a nice young lady, but that's what I'm getting at in this thread.

So please.....speak freely. Bash away, my freinds. evil face
What nice, thoughtful people you are! yes

BobbyD
Sorry, Daniels. ...mean no harm. And it's not like an attack on the actress, but the character.

She.....(sniff, sniff).....stinks. sick

NoFate007
Kristen is a cute girl, seems to be an alright actress. Nothing against her. But I'm getting tired of watching the same old Lana. She hasn't progressed pretty much at all throughout the series.

MysteryRidah
Lana seem to be more , what 's the word, um ( cant think of the word, help me out ) ok in the early seasons, lana was more involved in the show, now i guess the love and hate , break up , make up thing is making her look bad.

hermione7
well me too,
what makes us tired of her

she's too... boring !!

BobbyD
She needs to go....someone needs to boot her ass of the show. She's unnecessary clutter. yes

VenomVA
I can't stand the B*tch! laughing

samuel8.5
The problem is that they spent too many time flerting... At first, everyone wanted them to be together, but now they put Lois on the show and she is more "active", more intersting than Lana...
I'm sorry but I think she has to go.........

smallvilleluvr
ok why don't people like be nice to the poor chick instead of beatin the crap outta her character

BobbyD
What poor chick are you referring to, Smallvilleluvr? Lana or Kristen Kruek?....because no one here is bashing Kristen.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by samuel8.5
The problem is that they spent too many time flerting... At first, everyone wanted them to be together, but now they put Lois on the show and she is more "active", more intersting than Lana...
I'm sorry but I think she has to go.........

Be that as it may, we will never see Clark and Lois together on Smallville.

NoFate007
Definitely not, at least not in a sense of finality. But I think they should start flirting at least a little bit. I haven't seen crap to support a future undying love yet. They seem to just tolerate each other and nothing more. There's about as much of a hint of their love for each other as there is between Clark and Lionel...and even then...lol.

hermione7
u never know what will happen,

anyways even if they don't get together we've got SupermanReturns on the way

LordFear
Yeah I do not like her much and in the real Superman, she is of little factor during his young adult years. She is suppose to leave and go to Paris for her modeling career

powerfulone1987
I'm not sick and tired of her. I like her.

is it comprehensible.....

Jedi Priestess
Contact us after you've been watching her for 4 years.......

powerfulone1987
*Contacting....Contacting.......still does not compute.........Loves Lana Forever and Ever.....*

allofyousuckkk
i was always under the impression he meets lois when he goes to work for the newspaper.......if he knows her from high school, she knows he isnt a loser like in the comics and in the movies

BobbyD
You know-last week's episode was an opportunity for Clark to come a little clean. If she supposedly wouldn't understand that he's not human, what difference would it have made if he told her that he sacrified his dad's life to save hers?

He should have just backhanded her across the Kent farm. laughing

FistOfThe North
*Steps over thread*

RoviJ
I don't care! Pure "Eye-candy" love

Kal875
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

I've been watching Lana for the whole 4 years Smallville has been on, and each year it's the same, she loves Clark but can't trust him. I'm tired of it! I want Lana gone or going out with someone else.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
*Contacting....Contacting.......still does not compute.........Loves Lana Forever and Ever.....*

There is no way on earth you will EVER convince me that you have been watching Smallvile for the last 4 years when you didnt even know who John Glover is. laughing out loud

Kal875
There is no way on earth you will EVER convince me that you have been watching Smallvile for the last 4 years when you didnt even know who John Glover is. laughing out loud

Agreed! laughing

Whos_Pete
And why not? Smallville doesn't follow the comic books does it? I've Seen people on this forum point that out time and time again. The fact Lois is even on Smallville is an anomaly in the Superman timeline itself, so Lois and Clark being lovers on Smallville wouldn't make a damn bit of difference, as figuratively speaking, the damage has already been done.

Pah.

Jedi Priestess
Because AlMiles said so and I think he'd know. Pah that stick out tongue

Whos_Pete
AlMiles sucks.

Pah.

Kal875
Who the hell are you to say that AlMiles suck? Your entitled to your opinion bot thats a shitty opinion!bash

Whos_Pete
Kal, don't be a tool, heh.

Kal875
Well don't post that AlMiles suck

Whos_Pete
AlMiles sucks.

Smallville
Everyone should be sick of Lana and her crying, and whining, and her underhanded ways. She is the worst person ever.

Whos_Pete
Yep, Lana is a dumb tart who doesn't know when she was born. She's a lot to learn about what true suffering feels like. I'ts hard to believe that the writers want Lana to come across to the viewers as someone who needs to be felt sorry for. Well, maybe the viewers do pity Lana, but not in the way the writers intend. I pity Lana because she's just so pathetic.

Smallville
Not as well as could be said, but you hit a lot of the main factors.

First off, she whines WAY TOO much. She gets mad at Clark without even hearing him out, even though she should have learned her lesson time and time again. She is very two faced, and feels she deserves pity.

I loved it in season three, and just in case somebody is reading this who hasn't seen season three I will use spoilers, when she was in rehab after being trampled by the horse and Adam told her off and she gave that look like, "Wow, who does this guy think he is?"

That was awesome.

Kal875
I agree

Smallville
Of course you do

Whos_Pete
Lana has been brought up with a silver spoon.

Smallville
If you QUOTE and SPOILER... ensure that the SPOILER TAGS stay please. I posted that as a spoiler for a reason... quoting it and removing the SPOILER TAGS kind of defeated that purpose, don't you think?

Whos_Pete
I apologise, Smallville, I did not know that. I assure you it won't happen again. Please accept my kisses as a token of my regret. Xxxx.

Silly me.

Smallville
Originally posted by Whos_Pete
I apologise, Smallville, I did not know that. I assure you it won't happen again. Please accept my kisses as a token of my regret. Xxxx.

Silly me.

I mean, you are cool and all, but I think we should see other people.

And, really, enough of the wise ass comments.

Whos_Pete
What's me being cool got to do with 'us' not seeing other people? Do you think they're so scared of my text that they choose to remain silent? :O

Yes, I am wise, and I've earned my wisdom through experience. I'm wise enough to decide for myself when I've had enough of posting on here, about one of my favourite shows. Thank you very much.

smile

Kal875
One of your favorite shows yet you say that AlMiles suck

Smallville
What's me being cool got to do with 'us' not seeing other people? Do you think they're so scared of my text that they choose to remain silent? :O

Yes, I am wise, and I've earned my wisdom through experience. I'm wise enough to decide for myself when I've had enough of posting on here, about one of my favourite shows. Thank you very much.

smile

I dont recall telling you to leave.

Nevermind.

Whos_Pete
I don't recall suggesting that you told me to leave.

Yep, go back to your cookies.

Whos_Pete
What is it with your mind, Kal? It seems to think that one must like AlMiles to enjoy the show.

AlMiles sucks.

Smallville
What is it with your mind, Kal? It seems to think that one must like AlMiles to enjoy the show.

AlMiles sucks.

I cannot believe I am saying this, but I agree with you.

Whos_Pete
Wow, do you live here? I don't think I've ever received such a quick reply. I mean, I just got here, and thought, ah, I'll just reply to this post, and then seconds later, I get a reply!

Does an alarm ring to notify you of when I post? "beep, beep, beep!!"... "Whos_Petes here" ... *taps away on keyboard*.. "phew! I got my reply in!".

< is shocked

Smallville
No, I just logged on, and there was a post, so I replied

Whos_Pete
Well, it's way too much of a coincidence that you log in at the EXACT time I log in. More or less, it must've been EXACT.

"there was a post, a p p p p p post.. must reply...must!"

Nutcase.

Smallville

Marth18

Kal875
AlMiles were also a part of Spider-man and that was a great hit also.

Whos_Pete
AlMiles sucks.

Marth18
Doesn't really matter who he flirts with, cause in the end hes going to end up being with both, Red superman and Blue Superman

Marth18
EX:

Marth18
Original Pic on Google > Images type in "Red Super man Blue Superman" if u wanna learn more but yea one ends up with lois and one with lana

May-la-laCK
You guys talk about these AlMiles alot what the heck are they? confused

Whos_Pete
AlMiles sucks, and that red Superman blue Superman comic sucks too. It's cheese. Pure cheese. Stupidly inept story telling.

Smallville
Back to topic, please.

If you wish to discuss "AlMiles," make a thread.

Whos_Pete
Maybe we do not wish to discuss AlMiles, and would rather just enter him into this thread, purely as a means of better communicating a point related to the topic? For example, AlMiles could be responsible for making Lana go around in circles over and over, and thus, everyone is now sick and tired of her. Do you see the connection? K.

Smallville, conversation is diverse - it can get a little complex when people are throwing in things that could be made into their own topic, and expanding upon a topic into other related areas, but don't get confused. Don't run in like a loon from the asylum shouting, "BACK TO TOPIC, BACK TO TOPIC!". We ARE on topic!

One more thing. I've nothing against those who wish to kiss moderator butt, but it doesn't do your credibility any good, nor get you any respect. Tuck your napkin in that shirt properly, sit tight in your pram, and wait for mummy to come explain things to you in a way which you can understand? K.

-do NOT answer my rhetorical questions-

Smallville
Maybe we do not wish to discuss AlMiles, and would rather just enter him into this thread, purely as a means of better communicating a point related to the topic? For example, AlMiles could be responsible for making Lana go around in circles over and over, and thus, everyone is now sick and tired of her. Do you see the connection? K.

Smallville, conversation is diverse - it can get a little complex when people are throwing in things that could be made into their own topic, and expanding upon a topic into other related areas, but don't get confused. Don't run in like a loon from the asylum shouting, "BACK TO TOPIC, BACK TO TOPIC!". We ARE on topic!

One more thing. I've nothing against those who wish to kiss moderator butt, but it doesn't do your credibility any good, nor get you any respect. Tuck your napkin in that shirt properly, sit tight in your pram, and wait for mummy to come explain things to you in a way which you can understand? K.

-do NOT answer my rhetorical questions-

Back on Topic, please.

Whos_Pete
I'm talking about the topic you raised about being off-topic. So, Smallville, it is *you* that needs to return to topic. Instead of posting off-topic things like, "back to topic, please", post something worthwhile that others can read and think, "yeah, Smallville has a good point", and not think, "yeah, Smallville's an (___)_) hole"

smile "Think"

Mr Parker

uh maybe he actually HAS been watching it for four years and like me,finds her no more annoying then any of the others. roll eyes (sarcastic) If anything,Chloe is far more annoying than Lana is.

Kal875
Originally posted by Mr Parker
uh maybe he actually HAS been watching it for four years and like me,finds her no more annoying then any of the others. roll eyes (sarcastic) If anything,Chloe is far more annoying than Lana is.

The only time I ever found Chloe truly annoying is when she got mad at Lana for snooping around. I mean, look who's talking.

And Petey, We shall continue to answer your rhetorical questions. If you do not want us to, stop posting them.

Back on topic

Whos_Pete
Kal, don't be ridiculous.

RoguePw25
I'm talking about the topic you raised about being off-topic. So, Smallville, it is *you* that needs to return to topic. Instead of posting off-topic things like, "back to topic, please", post something worthwhile that others can read and think, "yeah, Smallville has a good point", and not think, "yeah, Smallville's an (___)_) hole"

smile "Think"

Interesting how you are telling Smallville to stay on topic, but in your very next post, you do the very thing you're telling him not to do: posting something off topic. Saying "Kal, don't be ridiculous" has absolutly nothing to do with this show.

Please everyone, let's get back on topic. And refrain from talking about individual posters. Thank you.

Smallville

smile "Think"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thank you for returning to the topic, Mr. Parker.

Whos_Pete
Smallville, don't be a plonker all your life, son.

Smallville
... topic?

RoguePw25
Originally posted by Smallville
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I asked you all to get back on topic. Please do so or we can close this thread.

Whos_Pete
Are you hearing the Moderator, Smallville Lex?

Whos_Pete
Funny how I have to be a hypocrite to make a point, isn't it? Hey, have you noticed how you had to go off topic to tell me that I was off topic whilst I was telling Smallville Lex he was offtopic in telling everyone to go back to topic?

smile See?

Btw, Kal was b eing ridiculous, and I was referring to something he said in this topic, which kinda makes my comment 'of relation' to the topic, otherwise, Kal must've been offtopic, right?

Now, let's all calm down and return to topic.

Whos_Pete
.... s.. i.. l... e...n...c....e

Someone has farted and no one wants to talk in this thread anymore, so I request that Harry Potter closes it down after all.

Smallville
Are you hearing the Moderator, Smallville Lex?

Yes... seems the Moderator is echoing my request.

hermione7
hey... ROgue dont... love this thread bec. im an anti-lana... im comparing her to cho chang right now hehe.. misses hhr

back to the topic...

the end is coming for lana... boring char. always damsel in distress...

Lois rocks...

Whos_Pete
Wind your neck in, Smallville Lex, it was a rhetorical question. smile

Smallville
Wind your neck in, Smallville Lex, it was a rhetorical question. smile

I couldnt differentiate without your "K's" in there. smile

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Smallville
roll eyes (sarcastic)

My pleasure.Looks like I am one of the few that wants to stay on topic. big grin anyways staying on topic,I fail to see how Lana's character is anymore annoying than any of the others.If anything,I find Chloe far more annoying as do other friends of mine I have talked with who watch the show as well.

Kal875
Lana would be an alright character if she did not complain so much.

Whos_Pete
She doesn't complain, she whines.

"wahhHH wahHHHH wahHHHH"

lothlorien.elf
She doesn't complain, she whines.

"wahhHH wahHHHH wahHHHH"

everyone whines ... whether or not you realise it. your whining right now! jeez ... it wouldnt be a really interesting show to watch if every character was bland, boring and she didnt whine! they obviously intended for her to whine, so there you go. and dont try to kick me out of this thread because im not sick and tired of her... this thread should be closed... its so pointless.

lothlorien.elf
My pleasure.Looks like I am one of the few that wants to stay on topic. big grin anyways staying on topic,I fail to see how Lana's character is anymore annoying than any of the others.If anything,I find Chloe far more annoying as do other friends of mine I have talked with who watch the show as well.

I agree. Chloe is far more annoying than Lana is. big grin

Mr Parker
Originally posted by AstroFan
OH GOD YES!!!

Watching Reckoning was like seeing my dream come true, and then someone ripped away from me. blink

my dream come true would have been seeing Chloe by it.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by BobbyD
She needs to go....someone needs to boot her ass of the show. She's unnecessary clutter. yes

naw that would be Chloe your describing. big grin

Whos_Pete
Lorien, you're mostly wrong about everything.

I vote to kick Lorien out the thread.

lothlorien.elf

wtf ... what does that have to do with this thread? please stay on topic or i'll have to report you too. and kicking me out is not an option, unfortunately for you.

Natallica

hey ... no member bashing okay? knock it off.

May-la-laCK
I have said this before but i dont think it showed up so im gonna say it again haha embarrasment laughing So do you think its annoying how Lana can have an excuse for everything but Clark cant? Has anyone noticed that? mad

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Natallica
hey ... no member bashing okay? knock it off.

yes.knock it off.

Kal875
Originally posted by May-la-laCK
I have said this before but i dont think it showed up so im gonna say it again haha embarrasment laughing So do you think its annoying how Lana can have an excuse for everything but Clark cant? Has anyone noticed that? mad

Yeah I noticed

Whos_Pete
Stay on topic please. smile

lothlorien.elf
Stay on topic please. smile

only if you do, honey, okay? hypocrite...

Whos_Pete
Which one of us are you calling the hypocrite? Ladies first, by the way.

lothlorien.elf
Which one of us are you calling the hypocrite? Ladies first, by the way.

you, darling smile

Whos_Pete
K, sugaplum. Mwah. Takes one to know one.

lothlorien.elf
K, sugaplum. Mwah. Takes one to know one.

or so ya think, sweetie jump

Whos_Pete
I know your game, Lorien, you're trying to chat me up. Well okay, just for you, here's my MSN address.

[email protected]

But please, can we go back to topic now? I really feel uncomfortable when you make a pass at me public.

Maybe Clark feels the same way about Lana?

lothlorien.elf
sick you wish sick

Whos_Pete
No, I don't wish for Clark to feel that way about Lana.

lothlorien.elf
No, I don't wish for Clark to feel that way about Lana.

chair

Whos_Pete
I've never done that to you - please don't make out that I have.

lothlorien.elf
death

Whos_Pete
You're the first I've ever seen commit suicide on a forum. :O

Now that you're deceased, I blocked and deleted your corpse off MSN.

lothlorien.elf
nice i didnt even add you smile

Smallville
Originally posted by May-la-laCK

Kind of annoying, much like Lana is.

Clark can save Lana's life a billion times, and when she hears a rumor about him, she believes he can be so underhanded.

May-la-laCK
ugh i know i can not stand her anymore its always the same thing "Why do you lie to me all the time". And she never thanks him for saving her life. Its just "Clark what happen? And dont not lie to me or i will be very mad and not care the you just saved"bashblowupfurious

May-la-laCK
that* and just saved me* messed blushing

Marth18
*Clark saves lana from an explosion*
Lana: Clark what are you doing here.
Clark: .............................
Lana: WHY ARE YOU SO SECRETIVE!?

MY GOD CLARK!!! KILL THE HOE ALREADY AND GET WITH LOIS

Smallville
Clark saves Lana from anything.

Lana: That was close. How did you do that?
Clark: Lucky I guess.
Lana: You will always be alone if you cant trust people.

Marth18
Lol, yea you have to be stupid not to know clark has powers, its retarded

Mr Parker
well you could say that Chloe has been just as stupid as well to have gone all that time that she did without knowing his powers.If that one ex girlfriend of Clarks hadnt teleported her to see clark catch a car while it was still going,then chloe would still be as stupid as Lana is right now.So you couls say that Chloe is retarded as well.LOL.

and oh smallville,thats a good point that Lana makes,he WILL always be alone if he cant trust people so your just making her look good now. big grin

Marth18
I even hear a while back that Kristin Kreuk is a (B-word) in real life lol, think some cast members were saying that on some report on the news but i forgot, anyways shes hot and my girlfriend kinda looks like her a bit so i gotta see her every damn day (shes half chinese like my GF) so it makes me wanna slap her everytime isee a smallville episode, funny how i also know a girl that looks like lois (erika durance) *hmm* bunny
oh yea, even now that Chloe knows his secret, shes still retarded and Lois and my GF Are 10x hotter then kristin kreuk

Kal875
I know ton's of people who look like the Smallville actors/actresses.

Whos_Pete
Kal, that's kinda freaky no expression

Kal875
It's pretty cool actually. Especially the people who look like Lois and Chloe.

Whos_Pete
Kal, it's weird. Stop it.

BobbyD
Lana's got to go. The WB needs to kick her ass off the show so they can use her money to make more shows, so I don't have to see the same f*****g reruns all the time.

Down with that piece of crap of a character!!! mad

Marth18
Doesn't matter what you do with lana she'll always be around everywhere and always, big part of clarks life like in the movie where Anette otoodle or w/e her name is (Clarks mom in smallville) Played lana in christopher reeves superman movies num 2 or 3 i think i forgot

Kal875
Originally posted by Marth18
Doesn't matter what you do with lana she'll always be around everywhere and always, big part of clarks life like in the movie where Anette otoodle or w/e her name is (Clarks mom in smallville) Played lana in christopher reeves superman movies num 2 or 3 i think i forgot

Annette O'toole- Marth Kent

Whos_Pete
Kal, he knows. He's just saying that Annette played Lana in the Superman movies with Chris Reeve. Do you remember those movies?

Clark.K
Same Old Thing...i was hopin in Reckoning it would finally end all of this "tell me the truth" or "Why Can't You Just Be Honest with me" crap...i mean alot of the time in the episode gets wasted cause of that

Kal875
Kal, he knows. He's just saying that Annette played Lana in the Superman movies with Chris Reeve. Do you remember those movies?

Yes, I do

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Kal875
It's pretty cool actually. Especially the people who look like Lois and Chloe.

The ones that you know that like Lana are evern more cool people. big grin

Whos_Pete
They're cool for having the same tastes? :-s They're nothin' but a herd of sheep.

Marth18
A herd of sheep like on broke back mountain?

Marth18
Why isnt Lana's hair red either......

Mr Parker
well Pete in the comics was white so if you bring that up you got to be asking why Pete is black. wink

Mr Parker
They're cool for having the same tastes? :-s They're nothin' but a herd of sheep.

All the people bashing Lana here are the herd of sheep.you all just follow the crowd. stick out tongue

Mr Parker

yeah kill that hoe Chloe already and get it with Lois.

Marth18
I love lana

Kal875

yeah kill that hoe Chloe already and get it with Lois.

I like Chloe better than Lana

Marth18
nah Lana is hot Chloe is ugly

Whos_Pete
Chloe ugly!?? LMFAO!!! That's funny.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Marth18
I love lana

hmmm,from some of your posts from the last page I wouldnt have guessed.Thats why I was confused why you had a pic of Kristen Kreuk as your sig because your posts dont indicate you like Lana. confused

Whos_Pete
I dislike lana and don't even find her attractive one bit, even physically.

Kal875
Chloe ugly!?? LMFAO!!! That's funny.

yup

smallvilleluvr
Sorry I haven't been on here for months.Please update me.

smallvilleluvr
If you want another cool Smallville site you should go to kryptonight.info/forums it's kinda cool actually.I made my own forum there so if you want to see it you go to gallery and in the gallery forums you'll see a forum called Smallville pics.That's my forum.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>