Worse ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick
What end disappointed you the most?

I nominate Starcraft: Brood War. I knew it could have been better, the UED could have at least have a ship fleeing to Earth with such a leader as Admiral DuGalle (who killed himself in the end)

swedish_bum
no that one was pretty good

Twilight Janick
And the Protoss Federation had defeated the Zerg on Shakuras.

StinkFist462
Halo 2

Ast
KOTOR II

DarkC
Halo 2 had no ending...

Kabia
Kotor 2 to me , it isn't that good exciting except if u go evil and kill traya,she falls like a rag doll

WrathfulDwarf
Halo 2 was a cliff hanging ending.

Worse no doubt about it. KOTOR II

GTA: San Andreas was a weak ending but not to be categorize as worse.

Twilight Janick
Cliffhanging if you consider that as an ending.

WrathfulDwarf
Clinffhanging endings are better..I'd prefer that over the boring "To be Continue" title. Video games shouldn't have that crap at the end of the game.

Smasandian
The whole KOTAR series has bad endings.

Alpha Centauri
Any Halo game to be honest.

-AC

Imperial_Samura
I was really disappointed with the ending for Neverwinter Nights, (spoilers, eh)

- no personalisation, no real congrats, no sign of what happened with the protagonist and the spymaster/paladin if you did the whole romance thing.

That, and the lizard lass talked about your future, but nothing ever really materialised, especially as the expansions weren't for the character from the original game. You save the city. And yeh. That's it.

Don't mind cliff hangers, though I wish the cliff hanger for Half Life 2 was a little more... informative. Or at the very least revealed a little about the future. Though the G Man is always welcome.

Koala MeatPie
Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

URGH.

Wolfenstein 3D had a better ending.

Tekno Boy
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Clinffhanging endings are better..I'd prefer that over the boring "To be Continue" title. Video games shouldn't have that crap at the end of the game.

What's the difference between "Cliffhanger" endings and "To Be Continued" endings?

Originally posted by Smasandian

If by KOTAR you meant to say KOTOR, then I have to disagree with you my friend. The first KOTOR's ending was good (light and dark). The second KOTOR's ending was a bit disappointing, but it could lead on to the next game, in some way I'm not to sure about. All main characters from all the games join together to fight the sith or something, I'm really not sure. I've only complete it following the light path.

thegmeister53

Did you even see the dark side ending for the first one? That was incredible, the light side ending wasn't too bad either. It made me feel all good and happy. big grin The second one had a crappy ending either way though. I try to look at it as if your final conversation with Kreia as the real ending because that is really where you learn what is going to happen to your followers and your fate.

Nactous
What???? The first one had clouser no matter how you played it.

Nactous
Originally posted by Ast
KOTOR II
I agree, even though its not a cliff hanger ending it has cliff hanger elements. If beaten as good you fly towards the gold nebula(maybe Sith Space) if betean as bad it zooms out towards the golden nebula. Its focused on in both endings.
And dont get me started on Halo 2, that entire game was disappointing. ending was terrible.

Gregory
No, they should resolve their goddamn story is what they should do.

If a game ends with a cliffhanger, I refuse to play the sequals. They couldn't be bothered to end the first one properly, clearly they can't be trusted to do any better in the second.

darth_royke
final fantasy 8. after the epic that was 7, i loved ff8 more... until it was done. it was the most lame ending to an epic game ever. if the ending was good, i'd prefer it to ff7.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Gregory

If a game ends with a cliffhanger, I refuse to play the sequals.

Then don't...no one is forcing you play them....

Red Superfly
Halo 2.

Mainly because I can't remember it. I do recall summoning the powers that be to repress the memory into my deep subconscious, due to it's unbelievably high shit-factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.