Dooku, Obi-Wan, and Sion vs. Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Aristokrat
Setting: deserts of Tatooine.

Numan
I don't even think that he would take Sion alone.

Darth Traya
Dooku and Kenobi die within a few seconds and then Sion dies, then gets back up, dies, gets back up, dies, gets back up...

IKC
Actually, Kun can probably supply enough power to just annihilate Sion permanently with an amulet blast. Anyway, Kun wins.

Fishy
Are you so sure on that? From what we know his body is unbreakable it can not be destroyed... I doubt Kun could destroy him.

Dark Aristokrat
I imagine one of those Kunblasts could obliterate his body, Fishy.

Fishy
I'm not so sure, I mean it would be logical but if a lightsaber can't... And the force normally can't either, I mean Sion is an anomoly do we really know how much would work on him and what would not?

If the blast could kill Sion though then Exar would win.

IKC
Fishy, to assume that Sion's ability has no upper limit to it is ridiculous. I highly doubt that he is made of tougher stuff than the sith wyrm or the rock of the temples.

What are we to argue next, that he can shrug off a Star Destroyer's turbolasers? How about the Death Star superlaser? Can we chuck Sion into the star and still have him live? What about a black hole?

Fishy
Originally posted by IKC
Fishy, to assume that Sion's ability has no upper limit to it is ridiculous. I highly doubt that he is made of tougher stuff than the sith wyrm or the rock of the temples.

What are we to argue next, that he can shrug off a Star Destroyer's turbolasers? How about the Death Star superlaser? Can we chuck Sion into the star and still have him live? What about a black hole?

Completely different things...

And he could very well be made of stronger stuff then those first two things.. Rocks can be broken with lightsabers, a Sith beast probably can as well... Not sure on the last one. I'm just saying that I'm not 100% sure on Exar his blast just breaking through Sion. I mean how powerful is his attack really? Could it do what a SSD can or a Death Star could do?

IKC
They are not completely different things, they are one and the same. They're all massive blasts of energy, how are they different other than scale?

http://img417.imageshack.us/img417/9531/kunamulet17ql.th.jpg
http://img417.imageshack.us/img417/9180/kunamulet23rb.th.jpg

Furthermore, you're arguing that his merely-human flesh is more resilient than a stone temple? Nevermind the Sith wyrm, answer me that.

And like I said, you're still assuming that Sion's ability has no upper limit. You missed the premise of my post.

Fishy
Not pressuming it has no upper limit... I'm saying that i'm not 100% sure on Kun his attack being powerful enough to destroy his body.

and Nice scans, but i've seen those already. Kun is by far superior to any of these guys it really doesn't even matter if he can or can not destroy Sion his body with a blast like that, he'd beat Sion into shit and then freeze him until the guy dies naturally or just gives up.

IKC
Top panel of the second scan. It clearly shows that his blasts are both large enough to consume Sion's body and powerful enough to obliterate him. There's no reason to assume Sion can just shrug them off, especially since he's not shown to be particularly powerful otherwise.

Dark Aristokrat
IKC, go to the Tulak Hord versus Yoda thread. We need you there. You know about Sith stuff.

Fishy
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
IKC, go to the Tulak Hord versus Yoda thread. We need you there. You know about Sith stuff.

We don't need anybody there... Well except for maybe somebody who can spare some logic and a brain.

Dark Aristokrat
He needs to be beaten into the ground. His lightsaber bias and lack of logic is vexing. If I have a huge greatsword and you have a small flashlight handle with a thin blade that is weightless but cannot be broken, I can still batter the **** out of you just by hitting it. I have the weight of my muscles and the weight of the blade coming at you like a sack of bricks. And it will hurt.

Fishy
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
He needs to be beaten into the ground. His lightsaber bias and lack of logic is vexing. If I have a huge greatsword and you have a small flashlight handle with a thin blade that is weightless but cannot be broken, I can still batter the **** out of you just by hitting it. I have the weight of my muscles and the weight of the blade coming at you like a sack of bricks. And it will hurt.

I've been saying that since paige 3, and he hasn't made one good point since paige 3... I don't think he gets it.

Dark Aristokrat
No, he's an idiot.

darthsith19
Aristokrat, wern't you the one who said that Kun could take out the entire ROTS Council at once? And surely these three alone arn't as strong as the Council...

Darth Kal-El
about damn time for a good thread to be made. at least this thread is worth debating unlike the other threads.

IKC
Uh, it is? Kun curbstomps these three with comical ease. How is it good debating material?

Veneficus
We can laugh at it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.