Greatest Wish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
They are actually more than one. First I would like to witness how the world gets the benefit from HIV cure. This problem bugs my life personally, sometimes I think they don't really care. Secondly, enough money to live undisturbed, not lexury, just peace. Rest...If girls could like boys a lot more in general. A cheap/useful technological advance. Each one of them represent many more but you may find my style familiar. Are you anyhow alike?

*lizziekk*
i don't know but.... i wish that everyone in the world would feel real happiness for at least 24 hours smile

redcaped
I wish the same.

rickyduck
Then maybe the inhabitants of the earth will feel some sense and no more wars!

redcaped
rickyduck, I have a request for you. The next time you post in my threads please have your name changed. I may find this offensive...please!

*lizziekk*
why should he change his name huh???

redcaped
Because I don't want to ignore his presence if ask any question in my thread that's all.

Fox13
I WISH MY CAPS WAS UNTUCK... OR I HAD AN UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF MOUNTAIN DEW http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/w00t.gif

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by redcaped
Because I don't want to ignore his presence if ask any question in my thread that's all.
but whats wrong with his name? confused

redcaped
Personal reasons but still friendly...I offer the freedom to choose.

*lizziekk*
Personal reasons but still friendly...I offer the freedom to choose.
ok laughing out loud smile

JacopeX
I wish for unlimited wishes

redcaped
Oh by the way, I meant the name not his name...clear? confused

*lizziekk*
Oh by the way, I meant the name not his name...clear? confused
yeah don't worry i knew that... i was just wondering why you found his name offensive but its ok smile

redcaped
Everything looks OK while I drive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.