I accually Touched my psp after a year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
My ds rape dthe Psp for a while now and my psp has been in the corner taking up space, collecting cob webs but new releases at the store has the following

1GB 2GB memory
A new Batterything that makes the Psp last 10 times longer now, Instead of when you are done with it you got to wait for it to recharge for like an hour(sorta like girls waiting for seconds from men)

Theres also Megaman X remake but 80 times better..Megaman talks now, and there are like 5 or more new stages bosses,characters,weapons and everything. The sound is very good but megaman x is very hard lol(all megaman games are) but fun as hell, and a new megaman coming out for psp as well(no remake). Psp also got streetfighter alpha 3 max.

the best part is that my friend works at the stor eand gets free stuff and disscounts and he helped me out so I got a 1GB memory for 40 dollars instead of what 80. I did not get the battery thing because eh don't need it.

I also looked at whats coming out in the future and all these japaneese games and rpgs are coming out for it and MGS acid 2 but then a real MGS game after in working(not card battle). Ds is still better though but since i do not own a ipod breakable(they break and do not charge) this is the next best thing.

Cyber Ninja
It's true shock anyone else got these games ?

Kabia
ME want psp , me live in Guyana , very expensive and my parents won't spring me one although i could save and get it in couple of months like 2,but i want an IPOD more my parents said they would get me one in April when they go America in april but they just said that because they bought my brother a new killer celly sad

Kabia
btw congrats on touching it , i touched one before smile awesome little joy stick

Cyber Ninja
I am getting streetfighter like today. My favorite figfhting series ever *drools*

Red Superfly
Katamari and Street Fighter seem cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.