Ultimate Hulk vs Savage Hulk who wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Battle of the Hulks

Cosmic Cube
Ultimate Hulk lifts 14 tons on a good day.

Savage Hulk has the capacity for infinite strength, punches through the time, devestates entire universes during skirmishes and sends destructive shockwaves throughout the multiverse when he's pissed.

I wonder who wins?

soleran30
Yeah but Savage Hulk only does that because he isn't a pimp like Ultimate Hulk is IF he was in the pimp position UH is in then he wouldn't have as much strength eithersmile

Typically most 616 folks would beat their Ultimate counterparts with a few notable exceptions coughCapcough.

Cosmic Cube
I loathe Ultimate Hulk.

inamilist
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I loathe Ultimate Hulk.

care to elaborate?

i kinda agree with you, just interested in your opinion

Cosmic Cube
He is the anti-thesis of the Hulk, bordering on being a burly overly-sarcastic Spiderman with an anger problem.

roughrider
If I cheered for Ultimate Hulk, I'd need a shower later. He's sick and twisted.

spideycarnage
ulitimate hulk is freakin stupid, he's eat humans...savage would murder 4 ulti-hulks.

spideycarnage
no wait maybe 20 ulti hulks

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by spideycarnage
no wait maybe 20 ulti hulks

xkalybr
Originally posted by soleran30
Yeah but Savage Hulk only does that because he isn't a pimp like Ultimate Hulk is IF he was in the pimp position UH is in then he wouldn't have as much strength eithersmile

Typically most 616 folks would beat their Ultimate counterparts with a few notable exceptions coughCapcough.

Please elaborate when you say "616 folks". What does that mean?

Also... The Ultimate Hulk eats people? sick

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by xkalybr

616 = Default Marvel Universe. Others are alternate universes.

Agreed. sick indeed.

Tron
Originally posted by xkalybr

You know how DC has their Earth 1, Earth 2 and anything like that? It's the same with Marvel, except it's Earth "616" to make it look like a random Earth.

The Ion

Savage Hulk has the capacity for infinite strength, punches through the time, devestates entire universes during skirmishes and sends destructive shockwaves throughout the multiverse when he's pissed.

I wonder who wins?
That 14 tons things was just a Wizard article. The Ultimate Handbook still lists his strength as incalculable.

Private Pion
I think Hulk SHOULD be a horrible amorale monster. Who eats people.

616 still wins.

golem370
Wouldn't it take more the 14tons to rip Wolverine apart?

Ex11B
A Hulk who eats people?.......

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Ex11B
A Hulk who eats people?.......

Ultimate Hulk eats people

DarkCrawler
616 (Savage) Hulk is like a two year old child. Never attacks anyone without provocation, and when he does, he usually loses his interest in few funny minutes. He even has some pople he considers his friends (Namor, Dr. Strange). He is really misunderstood.

Ultimate Hulk is like a thirty year old retard/cannibal/twisted/rapist/pervert/jerk. Loves nothing or anything. Can't be anything to be misunderstood.

Oh, that Millar and his rascally writings! How they make us shiver in our bed!

Ultimates still rock though, even though everyone is an jerk in it.

Private Pion
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Ultimate Hulk is like a thirty year old retard/cannibal/twisted/rapist/pervert/jerk. Loves nothing or anything. Can't be anything to be misunderstood.

Just like he should be.

King_Mungi
Rapist?...I don't read Ultimates, but rapist? Who the hell did he rape?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Private Pion
Just like he should be.

Damn straight Happy Dance Happy Dance

TheKahn
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Rapist?...I don't read Ultimates, but rapist? Who the hell did he rape?

As far as I know the Ult. Hulk has eaten one alien commander and six nurses. He has also created his own personal harem by kidnapping the entire female population of a Tibetan village. He seems to be a reflection of adult Banner's darker and repressed side rather than that of Banner as a child like 616 Hulk.
As far as strength, Ult. Hulk has snapped an adamantium needle as well as ripping Ult Wolverine in half. So I think he might be in the same league despite is poor early showings.

King_Mungi
Yeah I have Hulk vs. Wolverine, just didn't know anything about him raping someone.

grey fox
I thought their was something about him and hawkeye ?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by grey fox
I thought their was something about him and hawkeye ?

He raped Hawkeye sad

Private Pion
He raped Hawkeye sad

Dear god please don't be joking. PLEASE let Hawkeye seriously have been raped by Hulk.

grey fox
He raped Hawkeye sad

Ewwwwwww.......

The Ion
He raped Hawkeye sad
laughing

grey fox
He raped Hawkeye sad

I wonder if it qualifies as a 'owned' moment........

King_Mungi
No no no I was just kidding smile

DarkCrawler
I think he tried to rape Betty. But the Ultimates stopped him.

He sure as hell wasn't going to ask her for a dinner, that was for sure.

Ex11B
Originally posted by TheKahn
As far as I know the Ult. Hulk has eaten one alien commander and six nurses. He has also created his own personal harem by kidnapping the entire female population of a Tibetan village. He seems to be a reflection of adult Banner's darker and repressed side rather than that of Banner as a child like 616 Hulk.
As far as strength, Ult. Hulk has snapped an adamantium needle as well as ripping Ult Wolverine in half. So I think he might be in the same league despite is poor early showings.

Id like to take Ult Hulks place with all these women big grin

xkalybr
Someone clarify again...

Ultimate Hulk raped Hawkeye??? sick

What kind of Hulk is this that only lifts 14 tons? Spidey is almost as strong as he, and that should never be. Hulk could easily be one of the strongest Marvel characters ever. Now he is just an average hero who rapes guys. no

This whole cannibal thing is crazy too.

KillAll
a big green penis raping a man in a super hero costume, i lost my appetite...

Blue nocturne
Ult hulk eats people!!!!

You have to be pulling my leg.

bigboygreen
Done know i think it would be preaty close.

Dinalfos
Where do people get the 14 ton number? Wikipedia(I know, I know, not a reliable source, blablabla) has U. Hulks strength listed as virtually peerless.

aliveinboston

I wonder who wins?

When has savage hulk devastated entire universes or travelled through time? Also, by infinite strength, do you mean that he can get infinitely angry?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.