New pics from the set of Spider-man 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOnes2
http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/4425/img18721qg4vj.jpg

http://img274.imageshack.us/img274/5871/img18644sb6he.jpg

Looks like alot of fighting up there

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/6386/img18555cx1al.jpg

A Church? Who got there powers ontop of a church??

TheOnes2
More:

http://justjared.blogspot.com/2006/02/spiderman-3-pictures.html

http://justjared.blogspot.com/2006/02/spider-man-3-pictures.html

Marcus4600
Venom got his powers in a church!

TheOnes2
Indeed!! big grin

Doc Ock
You see a church as part of the city architecture and you instantly assume it's part of a villain's origin scene??

Ok.I'm not saying it's impossible.

But a little far fetched definitely.

TheOnes2
Why would they build a church on stage for a pointless reason unless it contributes to the story. Taking the comics into concideration and the rumours i came up with that conclusion

Doc Ock
Did you ever consider it could be for a wedding scene,like maybe between Peter and MJ?? wink

Like there was a church with bells ringing in SM-2??

TheOnes2
Come on Ock, if thats true then why would they just build the top and have no interior or a bottom for that matter.

Marcus4600
Could be either, but the church wall was wrecked.

Doc Ock
Did you ever consider it could be the scene of a villain attack,like where Harry decides to wreak his revenge,by ruining Peter's wedding and attacking him there.

I'm not saying it's not a scene for Venom,what I am saying is that a church set doesn't automatically mean Venom.

TheOnes2
Good point. but why just the exterior for one scene where he attacks. Surely it will be a surprise from the inside instead of us getting a heads of him coming.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by TheOnes2
Good point. but why just the exterior for one scene where he attacks. Surely it will be a surprise from the inside instead of us getting a heads of him coming.

With the Goblin on a glider,don't you think the battle will go higher,as in up to the top of the church,with Spidey web swinging after him.

Even better,Goblin has MJ in tow.

Imagine him throwing pumpkin bombs all over the church.Nearly hitting Aunt May,Jonah,Betty etc.

How cool would that be??

TheOnes2
Wow. That could be awesome. And that pic of the damaged wall could be them fighting on the side.

steverules
Well I guess venom will be in it. Unless spidey gets the symbiote costume in this movie then gets rid of it at the church.

TheOnes2
Is this Topher? If so then he has buffed up enough to play Venom (if he is)

Marcus4600
It looks like Topher.

Silverstein
why does Topher have black hair and a beard. Im gonna say we cant tell if this guy in the photo is buff or not, but he's wearing a jacket...

Drache53
I think they're talking about the guy on the left Silver.. If they are then that guy looks amazingly like Tobey..

Doc Ock
How is anyone making that out as Topher??

It's some dude with black hair,and what looks like a beard.It could be some friend of Tobey's.

Damn,we are eager to instantly assume everything is Venom or Topher related aren't we wink

Drache53
Seems that way..

atharpina
That does look like Topher though.

Ragnarok46112
One problem with the whole venom church thing. Eddie got the symbiote while inside the church so they would also have to build the interior.

Marcus4600
Well, they could have built them and not give pics. Anywho, those pics look like those people first arriving, so maybe Topher has gone through Brock-ification. However, I am sure that it's Topher. I printed off the picture, and found out the only way a college student could: Fangirls. Every single one on my college campus said that it was Topher Grace.

Doc Ock
Oh well if the campus fan girls said so,then it must be true wink

Since when has Brock got black hair and a beard??

Silverstein
Originally posted by Drache53
I think they're talking about the guy on the left Silver.. If they are then that guy looks amazingly like Tobey..

laughing oh man, i didnt look at the pic well, it looks a bit like Topher yes, at first i thought it was sam raimi...seriously confused

yes the dude on the left, its just someone mentioned bulky and i looked at who appeared to be bulky and it wasnt Topher...

Marcus4600
The one on the left is Tobey, the one on the right is Topher. I bet he just needed a haircut and a shave. We just need to wait for more pics.

Silverstein
i thought the left looked like Tobey. the left cant be Topher, the guy with the beard sorta looks like Jason Scott Lee...or Banky when he had that role.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Marcus4600
The one on the left is Tobey, the one on the right is Topher. I bet he just needed a haircut and a shave. We just need to wait for more pics.

You don't think he had a haircut and shave long before he actually went to the movie set??

LOL! You ain't serious are you??

atharpina
Maybe they were filming some "washed up, Peter hatin' Eddie" scenes that day or something. I don't know, we'll learn soon I hope.

Doc Ock
Mmmmmkay,but since when did Eddie have black hair or a beard??

Clutching at straws with that pic IMO.

Marcus4600
So, it's definately Topher, black hair or no, and he's definately huge. I mean, wow. Holy crap.

LousyBoy
That "church" looks exactly like the place where the Norman Osborne died in SM1. As for the dude, could be a stunt double.. or.. OR its just Topher simply disguised to look unrecognizable. just my 2 sense.

TheOnes2
Maybe he has blonde hair, but wearing a wig to throw us of the scent

Marcus4600
Could be many things. Sony is pretty hush hush about the second villain. They sure succeeded in keeping us guessing. I can't even count the villain arguments that I've had since I got here for being a Venom enthusiast.

Spideys Sister
no expression I am optimistic that there is a chance he is Venom. If that's true...

Happy Dance

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Marcus4600
So, it's definately Topher, black hair or no, and he's definately huge. I mean, wow. Holy crap.

Nope,it's not definitely Topher.

Some of you for some reason just think it is erm

Knightfall93
I hope they wait until a 4th for venom still...

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Nope,it's not definitely Topher.

Some of you for some reason just think it is erm

Just because you can't tell doesn't mean that it isn't, Doc.

streekz
i hope to see venom alot in this movie but got the feeling it wont happen, they could just use eddie and him becoming venom as the ending to keep everyone wanting more spiderman!!
it seems to me green goblin will be back and if sandman is in it too i think 3 villians will be too much for one movie unless it becomes a 3 hr thing. venom deserves is own movie wiv spidey, spiderman 4!

Arahan
Sony should announce the last villian before every Fan goes crazy, especially the "We wanna eat your brain" fans big grin

Knightfall93
WE DO wanna eat your brainssssssss, all of them! And we'll save Parkers for last! Yummy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.