Carnage is a vampire???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sparkz
Did Bendis get confused between 616 carnage and ultimate carnage caue in the first arc of new avengers they all seem to say that crnage is a vampire like monster who feeds off people. because frankly he has never done that, he just goes on rampages and guts people, as far as i am aware, did something happen to him that i am unaware of???

Marcus4600
That's suggested in Wikipedia that Bendis got confused. Carnage isn't a vampire by any means in 616. Although he does love the sight of blood, (Mind Bomb) I don't think he drinks it. I've never seen him do anything vampiric, so my initial response is no.

Doc Ock
He's not a vampire.

It's just that dumb ass Bendis screwing up his character.

Sparkz
Yeah I thought so, i was just wondering if I had missed a story where he fed off people, but obviousy bendis got confused with his own ****ed up creation

Marcus4600
^Ock, you and I can agree on one thing. Bendis tends to screw stuff up.

Sparkz
he does screw up, like with spider-mans character, he can make him realy funny, but then for some reason Bendis puts spider-man into whine mode and he wont stop, was why i got annoyed with ultimate and now hes doing the same with 616!

chucktaylor
Whats the 616 arc?

Sorry guys, I'm really lagging behind...

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Doc Ock
He's not a vampire.

It's just that dumb ass Bendis screwing up his character. Bendis does screw things up, but He's not a complete retardOriginally posted by Marcus4600
That's suggested in Wikipedia that Bendis got confused. Carnage isn't a vampire by any means in 616. Although he does love the sight of blood, (Mind Bomb) I don't think he drinks it. I've never seen him do anything vampiric, so my initial response is no. In vol.11 Carnage sucks the blood out of it's victims. That's why they were all shriviled and their eye's were black.

Knightfall93
Lovely... delightful guy, that Ultimate carnage!

Spideys Sister
It's a puddle of goo.

H. S. 6
I also was confused about--I think it was the second issue, where it said, "Stark Towers. Est. 2005." And then, the third issue, I believe, it says, "Stark Towers. Est. 2004."

What's up with that?

Knightfall93
Bendis is a retard...

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Bendis is a retard...

Oh, okay. happy

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I also was confused about--I think it was the second issue, where it said, "Stark Towers. Est. 2005." And then, the third issue, I believe, it says, "Stark Towers. Est. 2004."

What's up with that? The problem with most writers and artists.....They don't look back on their old work. I do. This makes my comics great * loathing her gloating* But anyway, my point being, Since he didn't check to see if her wrote that somewhere else he couldn't double check himself.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
The problem with most writers and artists.....They don't look back on their old work. I do. This makes my comics great * loathing her gloating* But anyway, my point being, Since he didn't check to see if her wrote that somewhere else he couldn't double check himself.

Show me comic, now! mad

Drache53
I got comic in process.. Working on getting it printed.. Not my comic really, I just write the script.. ^.^ The guy in my avatar is my character from the comic, Thomas Hough.

Zero_Maximum
What the hell Carnage is just the symbiote no host! mad

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Zero_Maximum
What the hell Carnage is just the symbiote no host! mad Yeah that ticks off more than one person at a time.

Symbiotica
Bendis is a retard...

Bendis is more than just your garden-variety retard; he's a malicious, vindictive little troll of a retard who has a man-crush on Luke Cage.

Be the best you can be at what you do best, I say. And so Bendis has "retard" down to an art-form.

"Ultimate Carnage" is one of the worst story-arcs I have ever read, I cannot believe he thought anyone was going to think that was compelling.

Doc Ock
Bendis is a retard...

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b198/Sarahdances5306/zzzkatrina.gif

Drache53

lmmfao THAT dear readers is comedy.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Symbiotica
Bendis is more than just your garden-variety retard; he's a malicious, vindictive little troll of a retard who has a man-crush on Luke Cage.

Be the best you can be at what you do best, I say. And so Bendis has "retard" down to an art-form.

"Ultimate Carnage" is one of the worst story-arcs I have ever read, I cannot believe he thought anyone was going to think that was compelling.

Yeah, he took a tired character that's really just an offshoot of a bland character and made him different. How dare he try something new with the Ultimates line.

Y'know, like every Ultimates comic does.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Yeah, he took a tired character that's really just an offshoot of a bland character and made him different

Carnage's popularity would suggest he's anything but bland.

Secondly Ultimate Carnage wasn't even a character.It was a nothing.

He can try anything he likes.But don't expect everyone to like it.

Ultimate Carnage sucked IMO.

Yeah,but with most Ultimate characters they stay true to the spirit of the originals.

carnageandvenom
as if sorry but all ultimate villains are annoying

Drache53
I disagree.

samishe
I agree.
Carnage, Venom, Goblins. They suck.

Spideys Sister
Venom was a test villan, so to speak. They threw him in not knowing how to tweak him. When they tweaked him ( his story I mean) They found alot of open odds and ends they needed to fill. Like HG who was (Next to Doc Ock) The only reported survivor of Oscorps explosion. Both DO and Harry were geneticly manipulated in the explosion. They had to have a reason besides the fact that Harry is a main character that Harry survived. So they threw him in fully knowing there was going to be something said about it.

Knightfall93
Ult GG= the most bullshit thing ever... hey, folks, I know what the next Ultimate should be...

... ULTIMATE SNOOPY AND CHARLIE BROWN!

Drache53
blink

Alright.

Thunderstrike
Doesn't it seem that Ultimate Venom, Green Goblin, and Hobgoblin have cases of Hulk envy? Heck, Ultimate GG had the hulk pants.

Drache53
No... Super villains can't be over-buff without having Hulk envy? O.o

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.