Final Fantasy 7: Aftermath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox13
sorry.. this is my first fan fic in a long time.... im going to be doing it page by page...

Prologue

Cloud looked into the eyes of his lost love, Aeris.. she had happy eyes, but Cloud had a very guilty concious
"cloud.... It isnt your fault..." Aeris said to him with a smile
"yes.. it is...I could have saved you..." Cloud said in reply to his dream. he dreamed of her so often.... He loved her with all his heart, and he felt that he let her die.
"Cloud, i had to die" she started with a smile "dont you see? I died to save you, and the others...." she finished as she started to walk over to him. "i did it for you..." she gave him a small kiss on the cheek and dissapeared. Cloud awoke in a feild where he had fallen asleep the night before, he woke up with small tears in his eyes, and a sad heart.
"Aeris.... i miss you..." he said as he looked into the sky. he stood up and picked his buster sword and put it over his shoulder, and walked off into the sun rise, on his way to the ruins of Midgar

Fox13
Chapter 1: Is it Real or a Dream

Cloud was walking towards the ruins of Midgar, as he walked there he saw a flash of light and for less than a split second he saw the man who stole his love away... Sephiroth. Cloud instantly readied himself for him but he had dissapeared. Cloud was confused, he fell to his knees and sat there for a minute. he started to get an extreem headache, and it knocked him out.
Cloud opened his eyes, he was in complete darkness, he turned and he saw a flash of Aeris, and then Tifa, and Sephiroth. He woke up after that final flash of Sephiroth, he had haunted his dreams ever since the Meteor... He knew Sephiroth was still out there... Cloud stood up, and started to walk towards Midgar once again. He noticed that Midgar had houses again, that of which he thaught was impossible. He started to run towards Midgar in confusion, it was the exact same thing it was years ago. 7th heaven, sector one thre seven were back as well.. and the Shin-Ra compony.
"What the hell...?" he asked himself.
He wasnt sure if he was dreaming. he looked around 7th heaven and saw that everyone he knew before the Shin-Ra compony had destroyed it.
He walked to the bar and saw Tifa.
"Tifa?" he asked
"Hey Cloud" she said with a smile "Can i get you anything to drink?"
"...No thanks..." he said to her "I thaught this place was destroyed?" he questioed
"What are you talking about!?" she asked with a confused look "Iv'e been here since you left to join Shin-Ra... How is that going by the way?"
Cloud was as confused as ever. he wasnt sure what was going on. Was his past all a dream?
"Tifa... What is this?" he asked "Is this a joke!?" he asked, starting to get irritated
"Cloud, are you ok?" Tifa asked with a worried work "You seem stressed.."
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON TIFA!?" cloud yelled "THIS PLACE HAS BEEN IN RUINS FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS!"
"C..C..Cloud.." she said as tears started to come to her eyes "what..are you talking about... your..scaring me" she started crying just a little bit.
Cloud sighed as he walked over to her and gave her a hug. "Im sorry.. Maybe im just stressed..." he said in a calm voice.

Fox13
Tifa had tears coming out of her eyes as she rested her head on clouds shoulder
"Are you sure your ok?" she asked
"I hope so..." Cloud replied as he continued to hug her "Tifa.. how old am I?"
she looked at him with a confused face again "Y..your 19.." she answered as more tears came to her eyes.
Cloud sighed as he noticed this wasnt a dream, but he was unsure about the things he knew.
"Tifa where is Barret?" he asked
"Hes downstairs i beleive" she answered as she let go of him.
"I will be right back Tifa.." he said as he started putting in the code in the pinball machine, and it took him downstairs.
"Barret.." he said
"Well look who it is!" he said as he pointed his gun arm at him "You still with Shin-Ra!?" he growled
"BARRET SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK!" Cloud yelled
"....." Barret was shocked, no one had ever yelled at him like that.
"Barret... was this place ever in ruins!?" Cloud asked in a feirce tone
"...no.." Barret answered "Are you ok? you look a little lost..."
Cloud sighed again as he climbed back up the shaft to get ipstairs and walked outside, he wandered if Aeris was still alive, he suddenly had a shot of happiness, he ran to Sector 5 and to Aeris' House and knocked on the door. Aeris' mother, Ifalna answered the door.
"who are you?" Ifalna asked "Are you a Turk!?"
Cloud smiled and shook his head no.
"No... im a friend of Aeris..." he answered with a smile
"Oh... Shes not here.." she said "Are you by any chance her boyfriend?"

Bun Bun
I think its pretty good.

I would of suggested a more of an introduction. and some more details yes

But pretty good so far

Fox13
Cloud looked at her for a split second, as his mind processed what she had said.
"Erm... no..." he said "im just a friend"
"oh... you might find her at that old church..." Ifalna said with a frown
"Thank you" Cloud said to her as he walked down the hills towards the church.
Cloud walked to the church and saw Aeris picking flowers, just as she was the second time they had met.
Aeris turned around and looked at Cloud, and she looked like she was studying his face.
"Zack?" she asked "Is your name Zack?"
"...No.." he said "Im Cloud..." he looked at her and he smiled slightly, for he, yet again, got to see his lost love.
"Oh..." she said as she turned around to pick flowers again "why are you here Cloud?"
"Im here to see you again..." he said
"What are you talking about?" she asked as she continued to pick the flowers "Ive never met you..."
"Aeris... do you by any chance.. hold a materia that does nothing?" he asked her as he walked forwards
"Yes..." she replied "Why?"
"Becuase... i know what it is for, and i know all about you..." he said
"Are you a stalker?" she asked as she started to stand up.
"No.. Either i am in a dream, or i have been sent into the past...." he said as he stood still.
"hmm... or your crazy" she said with a small giggle "Why do you look so much like Zack?"
"Hes.. a war buddy of mine... i dont know much about him..." he said to her as he looked into her eyes.
"war buddy!?" she asked "Zack isnt supposed to go into any missions until hes twenty!"
"oh... like i said... Either im dreaming, or i was sent into the past..." cloud repeated

Fox13
im not going to continue until i have more rateings, sorry ^-^

lordzeb
some advise real quick.

spacing between the paragraphs, and more detail.

it's really good so far! keep it up!

p.s. awwww i don't have a valentine either. hehehe i never did come to think of it.

sobe
pretty good big grin

sobe
SO This is where your hanging out know zeb -.-

lordzeb
i'm all over the place sobe. this is my favorite spot to be. i love reading stories.....

anyway.......i forgot to say too...

i got told this, but not in these exacts words....

don't write for other people, write for yourself.

that's what i do big grin

Fox13
(i hope this peice goes to yals likeing)

"But that is impossible..." she said as she stared at him "If you are from the future... what will happen in the next five years?"
"...you will die at the hands of Sephiroth..." he answered as he looked down "but not in vein, you saved the world..."
"Your crazy..." she said as she put her hands to her mouth "Sephiroth is not a bad man!"
"He will soon be... he will soon discover about his mother Lucrecia..." he said to her as he walked closer
"What about her?" she asked "I didnt know Sephiroth even had a mother..."
Cloud walked forward and as he got closer he noticed she started backing away. It was obvious she thaught he was crazy.
"Aeris, what do the voices say, when your all alone?" he asked
Aeris was shocked as he said that and ran off with tears in her eyes. She had no clue that he was telling the truth, until then... Although she didnt understand him, he knew she was connected to him somehow.. Like she does with Zack. She wanted to know how he knew her, and what was heading her way.. if he was realy from the future that is.
Cloud was a mix of happiness and sadness by now, he loved Aeris, and she now thinks hes crazy. he walked to the in, still carrying his sword over his shoulder and paid the money to stay for the night.
When he fell asleep, he had yet another nightmare, of Aeris' death, the way it happend was unreal. he flew from the top of the dome, and stabbed her as she was praying, stabbed her through the stomach... as soon as that hapend in his dream, he woke up sweating. he looked at the clock, it was almost midnight. he walked out of the Inn and walked back to the church. Aeris wasnt there, so he walked next to the flowers and sat on his knees and just looked at the beauty of the flowers, there were roses, with throrns sharp as a needle, and Tulips, that smelled so sweet.
As he sat there he heard walking. he turned around and a flash of light surrounded him... and Sephiroth.
"Are you enjoying yourself, Cloud?" Sephiroth asked him with a smirk
"What is..going on..." Cloud asked him as he stared into the sharp eyes of the murderer.
"Whats the matter? do not like what i have done for you?" he asked still smirking. "This is a win win situation"
"How..?" Cloud was still confused
"Simple. You arent there to stop me, and you are here with your love..." he said as he dissapeared.

Fox13
Cloud was awoken by Aeris, he had fallen asleep in the church.
" I thaught about what you said..." she started "And im still confused..."
"Hmm... i dont know how to explain it any better than that... but i think my dream can..." he said
"And how is that?" she asked
'My dream was about sephiroth, he sent me back here, so i couldnt stop him from something in the future..."
Aeris got up. "oh? i still think your crazy." she helped him up "I cant get over how much you look like Zack..."
"Well... we are alot alike... do you know this sword?" he asked as he stabbed through the ground
"T..thats...Zacks.." she said
"Yes it is... and when he died protecting me, i took it and killed the soldiers of Shin-Ra." he said as he looked her in the eye

(srry cant think of nothin right yet, i may have more later)

Fox13
(here it is.. the end of Chapter one)

"I..don't..understand.." Aeris said as she sat down next to him
"You don't have to...." he kissed her on the cheek and she blushed, she looked like a cherry.
"!!!" Aeris couldn't say anything as he kissed, but she didn't move away from him either. she closed her eyes, and gently kissed him back. After a moment she pulled away, as fast as she could.
"No!!" she yelled as she stood up "I'm in love with Zack!" she said as she started picking flowers again.
Cloud smiled as he walked next to her and sat down with her.
"Aeris.... do you believe me... or think I'm crazy?" he asked with a sincere look.
"I don't know..." she said, not wanting to look at him.
Cloud stood up and walked towards the door when he saw an old friend... Zack.

Scotty Brockman
I like it Im writing a story too. Read it if you get a chance.

Post more asap!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.