I love life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryTopper
last weekend, Brandon and I just recenlty moved ino our own apratment, and we recenlty got a cell phone and I have unpacked and finally put stuff in thier spots, I am basically engaged it's obvious, I feel whole now cuz I am so in love, i thoght we would never pull through cuz of my stoopid room mates who tried and tried to split us up, that didn't work and now this weekend it will be our 9 months together, and no you wont be seeing me pop out a lil brandon or randi in 9 months, I am very protected!!! The pill..it's great, I have a crappy job though but it pays well. I had sex now more times than I ever imagined and it is freaking awseome!!! I love waking up the next day knowing I get spend it with him and no one can tear us apart, we combine ourselves as one and the bond is so strong and deep, an army of towel heads couldn't break through even if they tried to blow them selevs up!!!

so I am happy and so in love and completly devoted to him no matter what!!! love

Randi rolling on floor laughing

Morning_Glory
in_love thats nice

K.Diddy
Originally posted by CherryTopper
last weekend, Brandon and I just recenlty moved ino our own apratment, and we recenlty got a cell phone and I have unpacked and finally put stuff in thier spots, I am basically engaged it's obvious, I feel whole now cuz I am so in love, i thoght we would never pull through cuz of my stoopid room mates who tried and tried to split us up, that didn't work and now this weekend it will be our 9 months together, and no you wont be seeing me pop out a lil brandon or randi in 9 months, I am very protected!!! The pill..it's great, I have a crappy job though but it pays well. I had sex now more times than I ever imagined and it is freaking awseome!!! I love waking up the next day knowing I get spend it with him and no one can tear us apart, we combine ourselves as one and the bond is so strong and deep, an army of towel heads couldn't break through even if they tried to blow them selevs up!!!

so I am happy and so in love and completly devoted to him no matter what!!! love

no expression I feel sorry for your boyfriend

CherryTopper
why do you feel sorry for him, he is away form he psycho sister in law with 50 kids, he don't have to deal with his drunk ass brother who don't give a hit about him, his dad is ok but theres no love there, My family has gave him all the love he and I need, and we can't live with out eachother cuz...umm...I know this might sound strange to some...but we care for another eek!

Morning_Glory
why do you feel sorry for him, he is away form he psycho sister in law with 50 kids, he don't have to deal with his drunk ass brother who don't give a hit about him, his dad is ok but theres no love there, My family has gave him all the love he and I need, and we can't live with out eachother cuz...umm...I know this might sound strange to some...but we care for another eek!

ignore him

Ronny

Randi rolling on floor laughing Thats good for you. But is anyone else sickened by "zOMG i wuv u s000 mooch pooky bear" relationships. Cause.. I mean... ewwww

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Ronny
Thats good for you. But is anyone else sickened by "zOMG i wuv u s000 mooch pooky bear" relationships. Cause.. I mean... ewwww
haha i am

CherryTopper
well, if you ever saw me and brandon and what we've been through the 8 months we've been together, you can tell in our eyes that we our lost, and my mom noticed and says when we are together we are happy and free, and strong love

Ronny
I wouldnt be able to live with my boyfriend and like, not be engaged.

I need space. sad plus theres not enough room on my bed anyways...

K.Diddy
well, if you ever saw me and brandon and what we've been through the 8 months we've been together, you can tell in our eyes that we our lost, and my mom noticed and says when we are together we are happy and free, and strong love

sick

K.Diddy
I wouldnt be able to live with my boyfriend and like, not be engaged.

confused Why is that?

CherryTopper
YES, be sick evil face

I am very lovable and always needed somepme

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
ignore him

laughing out loud Ouch!

Ronny
well, if you ever saw me and brandon and what we've been through the 8 months we've been together, you can tell in our eyes that we our lost, and my mom noticed and says when we are together we are happy and free, and strong love *barf*

I hate it when people act like that around eachother. REally, love isnt like you have to spend every waking minute around eachother and always thinking about eachother. I mean, you do think about them alot but you arnt always like "OH GOD YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME" Its not all fairytale stuff. and people always seem to act like it is.

K.Diddy
*barf*

I hate it when people act like that around eachother. REally, love isnt like you have to spend every waking minute around eachother and always thinking about eachother. I mean, you do think about them alot but you arnt always like "OH GOD YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME" Its not all fairytale stuff. and people always seem to act like it is.

That's so true, Like when I get home from work, I'm just like ''What's up B!tch, Make my dinner before I knock you out''pimp

Also if my girl is on her period and wont go ''down'' on me, she feels my pimp handpimp

Ronny
Originally posted by K.Diddy
That's so true, Like when I get home from work, I'm just like ''What's up B!tch, Make my dinner before I knock you out''pimp

Also if my girl is on her period and wont go ''down'' on me, she feels my pimp handpimp thats not what I ment at all messed

K.Diddy
thats not what I ment at all messed

embarrasment oh

Bloigen

Also if my girl is on her period and wont go ''down'' on me, she feels my pimp handpimp

laughing out loud

KENobi™

Way to be racist by calling terrorists "towel heads". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Commando Queen

Itzak
*barf*

I agree.

K.Diddy

Morning_Glory
laughing out loud Ouch!

you love itkfc

K.Diddy
you love itkfc

sad If I see another chicken today, I will go insane

Morning_Glory
why

K.Diddy
why

Cause of Bigoen or whatever is name is, posting that massive annoying chicken everywhere no expression

Morning_Glory
o ..sorry

Violet_Byatch

...what?

Ever heard of spellcheck?

Raven Guardia

I am happy that your happy, but dont you think your rushing things a bit?

Ronny
True, nine months really isnt that much.

My parents knew eachother for 2 1/2 years before they moved in together, and they were with roomates even then. it wasnt till a couple months after they agreed to get marriend that they actually found a place of their own. And that was 2 years after.

Seems all these young couples are rushing to get married and live together so quickly. No wonder the divorce rate is so high.

Violet_Byatch
True, nine months really isnt that much.
Very true. I was with a guy for ten months before i even allowed him to make out with me.

Why rush?

BTW Birth control doesn't always work.

Don't believe me? my sister just had a baby 3 months ago

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Violet_Byatch
Very true. I was with a guy for ten months before i even allowed him to make out with me.

blink
And he stayed with you that long?

DanieLs_4_Ever

Congrats! I will be getting my very first job this summer and every bit of money I get will be used for the essientials (obviously) and the rest will be put into the bank to save up for things that Daniel and I can use (like marriage, car, cell, apartment, etc.) One of the things we most talk about is an apartment. I don't care about a house right now, I just want a place to say that belongs to me because I pay for it and I can say that we alone live together in this apartment. We'll have so much fun Teehee! love

Violet_Byatch
we stayed together for 2 years then i broke up with him. I'm not saying we didn't kiss. We just didn't play touch-feely

K.Diddy
we stayed together for 2 years then i broke up with him. I'm not saying we didn't kiss. We just didn't play touch-feely

blink That's still pretty harsh, to me anywayconfused

I mean, If I really liked a girl, I would wait a couple of weeks, but then I would start thinking what the hell was up blink

laughing out loud I know what ''wouldn't'' be up

DanieLs_4_Ever

I mean, If I really liked a girl, I would wait a couple of weeks, but then I would start thinking what the hell was up blink

Um...Everyone is different. If you're expecting pussy after two weeks then you'd better get a easy-access girl otherwise you'll get a slap in the face.

Ronny

Why rush?

BTW Birth control doesn't always work.

Don't believe me? my sister just had a baby 3 months ago

I believe you. No birth control is 100% effective. unless you get your junk removed.

Inspectah Deck

You boyfriend must be gay

Violet_Byatch

I would've allowed him sooner if he hadn't cheated on me the second week we we're together. So I told him he'd have to wait. And if i found out that he had cheated again, i would break his arm and then brake up with him

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
No, it's called he's a very valuable man. He loves his girlfriend (fiance, actually) and is not some buff man who thinks he has to be the girls body guard rather than husband. He's just sentimental and I cherish that fact considering Daniel is as well.

K.Diddy
I would've allowed him sooner if he hadn't cheated on me the second week we we're together.

Oh, Now I understand a bit moreconfused

I only cheat when I know I wont get caught cool

K.Diddy
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Um...Everyone is different. If you're expecting pussy after two weeks then you'd better get a easy-access girl

thumb up Thanks for the advise

DanieLs_4_Ever
thumb up Thanks for the advise
stick out tongue

K.Diddy

laughing out loud

Inspectah Deck
No, it's called he's a very valuable man. He loves his girlfriend (fiance, actually) and is not some buff man who thinks he has to be the girls body guard rather than husband. He's just sentimental and I cherish that fact considering Daniel is as well.

Who is Daniel?

KENobi™
Congrats! I will be getting my very first job this summer and every bit of money I get will be used for the essientials (obviously) and the rest will be put into the bank to save up for things that Daniel and I can use (like marriage, car, cell, apartment, etc.) One of the things we most talk about is an apartment. I don't care about a house right now, I just want a place to say that belongs to me because I pay for it and I can say that we alone live together in this apartment. We'll have so much fun Teehee! love

Do either Daniel or yourself have a car? Everytime you have pictures you're in the back of a car.

If you're already getting married, yet don't have the freedom to go to the store on the other side of town...that's just stupid. Just wait til real life hits you.

K.Diddy

Ronny

Inspectah Deck

KENobi™
Do you think that its going to last that long?

A few months to a year after they are married.

I'm going on 22, and I'm looking for a person who I could spend my life with and even still people are saying I'm rushing things and it's true. I probably won't be married until I'm 30 or so, which is fine by me now that I think about it. More time to get the party out of me before I get chained to one person for the rest of my life.

Ronny

K.Diddy

"hey my names Jane!"

"hey I'm timmy!"

"Cool, want to get hitched?"

"hey, yea alright! whats your name again?"

erm

laughing laughing laughing

KENobi™
happy thats a good plan.

I just take what life gives me, I've pretty much given up on dating right now, partially cause no one here will have me, and partially cause I don't really want anyone here. Or anywhere

And then again there's kind of a thing... erm Few know about.

Just wait until you're 18...then travel the US of A, we shall go party in Vegas...confused even though you couldn't gamble or drink legally or anything.

Ronny

DanieLs_4_Ever

Ronny
No offence but... didnt you say you were engaged?

Thats kinda close to getting married isnt it?

Inspectah Deck
The way you rant about your relationship it does

DanieLs_4_Ever
No offence but... didnt you say you were engaged?

Thats kinda close to getting married isnt it?
No, in most cases. It's just another step in a relationship to tell each other that you love each other and that you will SOMEDAY get married (not necessarily in the next few months, or even years!)
Ranting, eh? I'm sorry I have a lovely relationship.

K.Diddy

laughing out loud

I know what her next username will be eek!

eek! Married to Daniel

2 years later- Babies with Daniel

3 yrs later- Cheating on Daniel laughing out loud

4 yrs later-Divorced to Daniel

stick out tongue

Ronny
No, in most cases. It's just another step in a relationship to tell each other that you love each other and that you will SOMEDAY get married (not necessarily in the next few months, or even years!)

Ranting, eh? I'm sorry I have a lovely relationship. Hmm, I was under the impression engaged ment getting married in the next year. Cause many many many people i know that have been engaged started planning the wedding and all a week after their engagment.

Raven Guardia
Hmm, I was under the impression engaged ment getting married in the next year. Cause many many many people i know that have been engaged started planning the wedding and all a week after their engagment.

I knew people who were engaged for like 3 years faint

laughing out loud

eek! Married to Daniel

stick out tongue

thats mean

Ronny
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I knew people who were engaged for like 3 years faint

thats mean shock Man, word meanings really do change

Raven Guardia
shock Man, word meanings really do change

but most people do get married within a year of being engaged I Believe. Some just wait longer.

K.Diddy
but most people do get married within a year of being engaged I Believe. Some just wait longer.

big grin Others just get engaged and never have any plans to marry, but it keeps the girl's mouth shut for awhile

KENobi™
thats mean

But would be true...

Inspectah Deck
Ranting, eh? I'm sorry I have a lovely relationship.

Ha! This isn't ranting?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366594

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

eek! Married to Daniel

stick out tongue

laughing out loud

DanteMayCry
all i could say... God bless you guys and i believe God will. or if you dont believe in God then i could say Good luck i hope you guys be the perfect couple and have 3 parts of ''love'' made perfect.intimacy companionship and passion. perfect romantic love is very elusive because only half the marriages survive. all i can do is to believe that you and your fiance would make it. now its up to you to prove my belief.

its good to hear that your sexlife is at the rooftop. ok great. i hope it doesnt fade within the next coming years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.