The Next Ultimate Series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
What ongoing Ultimate series would you like to see?

And also, what are they planning on doing next?

smokin'

Lucid Lui
Ultimate Howard the Duck!!

Black Adam
I don't think there planning at the moment. I guess there trying to keep the line small.

They already have the Ultimates,Spider-man,x-men and a few minis and guest stars. Who would they make a book out of? Hulk? He's already in a mini and appears in the Ultimates.

Scoobless
Black Panther would be good in Ultimate form

Black Adam
Originally posted by Scoobless
Black Panther would be good in Ultimate form

he already has an ultimate version out. Hudlin is writing it.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Black Adam

blink ..... when did/does that come out?

King_Mungi
Alpha Flight......what?

The Ion
Originally posted by Black Adam
So they're going to screw over Ultimate T'Challa along with 616? sad

Black Adam
Originally posted by The Ion
So they're going to screw over Ultimate T'Challa along with 616? sad

I kind of meant that the since the Panther hudlins writing is basically a reboot of the originals history and personality it basically is a a ultimate. just a ultimate in 616.

sorry for the confusion.

Lord-of-Dreams
But ultimate BP would be damn hot! Make his claws organic, his powers organic... then pit him against Wolverine!! big grin

SnakeEyes
Call me crazy, but I think an Ultimate Blade would be pretty sweet. As far as I know, Blade doesn't really have a good-selling comic series right now, and I think an Ultimate revamp could do wonders for him.

ScarletSpider
I got what you meant the first time. Since Hudlin doesn't know what continuity is and is taking things from the grounds up, it may as well have the Ultimate logo on it. His Black Panther ****ing sucks.

insane genis
definetly ultimate alpha flight

King_Mungi
Originally posted by insane genis
definetly ultimate alpha flight

Yor sir are a genius big grin

Lord-of-Dreams
Ultimate storm!! Or how about: ULTIMATE YOUNG AVENGERS

willRules
Ultimate Cable

Lord-of-Dreams
YES

Lucid Lui
Ultimate Aquaman

Ganner Rhysode
Aquaman is the worst superhero EVER. I'm not even kidding. He just sucks... Besides, Aquaman is DC, and DC doesn't do "Ultimate" stuff.

Anyway, they have a lot of really good stuff to work with... Hm, I dunno. I'm thinking they should take one of the Ultimate characters, and go solo with them for a bit. Like, say, Captain America, Iron Man, or Hulk...

King_Mungi
Why do you hate Aquaman so much?

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Ganner Rhysode
Aquaman is the worst superhero EVER. I'm not even kidding. He just sucks... Besides, Aquaman is DC, and DC doesn't do "Ultimate" stuff./B] Tell me, have you ever read any of Aquaman's solo series? Have you ever read anything with Aquaman in it at all? If you really have read alot of appearances, and some of his solo series stuff, and that's still your opinion of him, then that's cool. But if you haven't, and you say that when you really have no knowledge of the character at all, well it's still your opinion, which you're completely entitled to. But it's an uninformed one. And uniformed opinions have a habit of making people look like idiots. wink

And i know Aquaman is from DC... I was joking. roll eyes (sarcastic)

willRules
Ultimate Cable

and i think it would be great to see a solo Ultimate cap series !! eek!

King KAM
Originally posted by willRules
Ultimate Cable

and i think it would be great to see a solo Ultimate cap series !! eek! cable sucks, and is too unrealistic, they need to give Powerman his own series.

Mainstream
Originally posted by King KAM
cable sucks, and is too unrealistic, they need to give Powerman his own series.

not really...Cable is cool and he's not "powerman" he's Luke Cage cool as well.

King KAM
Originally posted by Mainstream
not really...Cable is cool and he's not "powerman" he's Luke Cage cool as well. no....so far in the ultimate universe he is known as "Powerman", read you damn comics before you step to me......and cable does suck, thats why his series never do well.... becuase he is a crappy chararcter, the only reason he has any fans is because he is powerful.....

and so far in the ultimate universe he has never said his name was Luke Cage yet.....read the ultimates issue with the defenders and you will see...

Mainstream
no need to cuss it's very rude I was talking about the regular verison I forgot about the ulimate one....my bad bro...can you find in your heart to grant me mercy just this once? please..please..I BEG FOR YOU..for the love of all that is holy? seriously my bad.

King KAM
Originally posted by Mainstream
dude your taking this waaaay too serious...get out sometime I know I do. great comeback....for being proven wrong...u take a shot at my personal life....real original.

Mainstream
I'm sorry brother...because to insult others is to unsult ones self...a chinese cookie told me that...well not the cookie but the paper in the cookie...well the paper didn't talk but I read the words off of it.

willRules
no....so far in the ultimate universe he is known as "Powerman", read you damn comics before you step to me......and cable does suck, thats why his series never do well.... becuase he is a crappy chararcter, the only reason he has any fans is because he is powerful.....

and so far in the ultimate universe he has never said his name was Luke Cage yet.....read the ultimates issue with the defenders and you will see...

ultimate Defenders suck!!! stick out tongue Their best member is Giant man

King KAM
Originally posted by willRules
ultimate Defenders suck!!! stick out tongue Their best member is Giant man eff that, powerman was the best member

ScarletSpider
Ultimate Defenders was a joke, and it was meant to be that way.

Calm down.

King KAM
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Ultimate Defenders was a joke, and it was meant to be that way.

Calm down. .....you do realize we know this right?

willRules
.....you do realize we know this right?

Ultimate defenders was a joke? confused stick out tongue

Knightfall93
I wanna see... Ultimate Snoopy and Charlie Brown!... what?

Xirius
Ultimate Deadpool!
No-one would survive it!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Xirius
Ultimate Deadpool!
No-one would survive it!

Then you will be happy, because he will be appearing in Spider-Man shortly.

Black Adam
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Then you will be happy, because he will be appearing in Spider-Man shortly.

written by bendis.........who knows maybe he'll do him justice.

Or maybe he'll give him the shocker and omega red treatment.

King_Mungi
I dislike Bendis a great deal, for all his hype I don't think he deserves it.

The Ion
I still can't believe how horribly Bendis treated Ultimate Omega Red. no

insane genis
Bendis....pfft... mad ...turned O red into one hell of a punk in ultimate universe... miffed

King_Mungi
Originally posted by The Ion
I still can't believe how horribly Bendis treated Ultimate Omega Red. no

Didn't read it, what did he do?

The Ion
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Didn't read it, what did he do?
Omega Red shows up, gets a swift beating from Spidey and thats that. That part could have been played by any random villain. I just thought it was a total wasted opportunity when it comes to introducing new characters to the Ultimate universe.

R.O.T. Yahman
Ultimate Thanos
Ultimate Gladiator
Ultimate Taskmaster

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.