You guys remember PITT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
He was the frinkin man...he even fought prof. hulk and pretty much stalemated him...he has uber strength...100 class probably...he had these sweet ass claws that were stronger than steel...he was trained to be a kick ass warrior...he has psykic powers (not too powerfull but decent)...he had this uber healing factor and was pretty damn durable, he fell like what seemed like forever into a pit...then got up like it was nothin...he was also hit by a gov. weapon called the sun spot, it vaporized everything but pitt survived...he also has this thing where he response to pain as a stimulant, instead of a deterant, so the more he is hurt the harder and more visious he fights...he was one of my favorite characters and was drawn excellently by dale known...dale has a darkness/pitt crossover coming out, does anyone know when it will or has it already...

jgiant
no one...come on he was the sh!t

jgiant
Damn it Pitt is awesome...

soleran30

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/8097/122346vq.jpg

there is a picture of Pitt!

FG725
I have his first 2 issues and i have the 1st the maxx issue they were cool but so unappreciated

DigiMark007
PITT = The new HKH.

stick out tongue

*runs away*

jasofisc
I have his mini serises and a badrock comic where they fought and the hulk vs. pitt comic the guy rocked. I thought that was savage hulk he fought in that comic. Or at lest that was him when they fought in the past. One of the coolest things about pitt is that he was a reverse savage hulk. He locks onto the anger and aggrestion of others and gets more stronger. So instead of "the anger hulk gets the stronger hulk gets" it's the more angery the other guy get the stronger pitt gets.

jgiant
Originally posted by DigiMark007
PITT = The new HKH.

stick out tongue

*runs away* No way...pitt was awesome...did ya read those comics...

jgiant
Did anyone collect pitt comics

jgiant
i have almost all of them except like five issues and about three pitt crews...i have everything else...

FG725
how many issues were there?

jgiant
There was 20 issues and two other issues that were part of the story like 1/2 and one that was like a one shot...then there were like five or so other comics called pitt crew that were related to pitt and had his back stories and sub character stories...http://fullbleed.com/main.htm

jgiant
Pitt rocks

Mindship
Why "Pitt?"

jgiant
Originally posted by Mindship
Why "Pitt?" Sounds cool?

Lord-of-Dreams
wow, id lik to learn more about this guy... i think i remember him... yo is he purple?
Hey, pitt/hulk would always be a slatemate woulnd't it? cuz they thrive off the same thing?? ill go read the battle in versus (I assume there is one)

jgiant
check out fullbleed.com...he is grey...his brother is purple wroth...

WrathfulDwarf
Pitt? From Image Comics? Yeah, I recently saw issue #1 on sale for a $1.50 in my local comic book shop.

jgiant
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Pitt? From Image Comics? Yeah, I recently saw issue #1 on sale for a $1.50 in my local comic book shop. Yeah he was in image for about nine issues and then dale known created full bleed comics and pitt went there...

Maestro
Is this him?

jgiant
yup

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by jasofisc
I have his mini serises and a badrock comic where they fought and the hulk vs. pitt comic the guy rocked. I thought that was savage hulk he fought in that comic. Or at lest that was him when they fought in the past. One of the coolest things about pitt is that he was a reverse savage hulk. He locks onto the anger and aggrestion of others and gets more stronger. So instead of "the anger hulk gets the stronger hulk gets" it's the more angery the other guy get the stronger pitt gets.

id like to see him pull that on thor.

pitt is overrated. he was shot and wounded by a shotgun. he was injured and bled after a normal human hit him in the head with a warmace. his power level is too inconsistent.

hes a cool cat, but he isnt all that. i think aquaman would take him down. no joke. their strength is on the same level and aquaman is faster than he is.

jgiant
Originally posted by Solidus Snake

pitt is overrated. he was shot and wounded by a shotgun. he was injured and bled after a normal human hit him in the head with a warmace. his power level is too inconsistent.

hes a cool cat, but he isnt all that. i think aquaman would take him down. no joke. their strength is on the same level and aquaman is faster than he is. That was his first issue...all supers get more powerful as time goes on...aquaman? pitt is stronger than him, all he got is speed...pitt has durability, strength, stamina, and is just a fukin animal...he fought through Americas army to get to bill clinton...can aquaman do that...come on...aquaman?

jgiant
Pitt is the man...

CaptainStoic

hes a cool cat, but he isnt all that. i think aquaman would take him down. no joke. their strength is on the same level and aquaman is faster than he is.

Overated? more like underated Pitt killed an interdimensional monster named Urgral Thur or something like that this guy said that he killed Gods and raped angels, Pitt would peel Aquaman like a banana... he was jobbed in his fight with The Hulk because there is no way that lava can hurt him, after seeing him take a direct blast from that laser and walking away like he wasn't even phased... Pitts claws are so tough that he can tunnel underground fatser than most people walk.... Aquaman can't even beat a few white sharks (referencing Justice mini series).

CaptainStoic
Pitt rules baby!

AJ4LIFE
pitt was the shit he is awesome i likes it when he had a fight woth surpreme, hes the man

AJ4LIFE
aquaman pit on the same level What the f**k? laughing

Reaper777

AQUAMAN?!?!?!
AQUAMAN!?!?!?

NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing laughing Happy Dance smokin' laughing out loud laughing laughing

Reaper777
PITT KICKS @$$

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.