Lando versus Atton Rand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Aristokrat
1. In a game of pazaak.

2. In a dogfight in equal ships (Both use Millenium falcons. We assume that Atton knows how to pilot one for the sake of comparison)

3. In a quick draw, old west style shootout.

Twilight Janick
What actually is pazaak?

Dark Aristokrat
go to Wikipedia.org and find out.

IKC
So you're giving Atton his game but not returning the favor to Lando?

Give 'em Sabaac.

Captain REX
Can't Atton Rand be trained in the Force in KOTOR2?

Commander K
Which AttoN?

Setinel Atton?
Or
Scroundel Atton?

Captain REX
He's Force-sensitive either way, right?

Commander K
Originally posted by Captain REX
He's Force-sensitive either way, right?

Yep.

Captain REX
In that case...can he use the Force to cheat?

Commander K
Originally posted by Captain REX
In that case...can he use the Force to cheat?

I don't think he doesn't even know how to use it, till Exile teaches him.

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
1. In a game of pazaak.

2. In a dogfight in equal ships (Both use Millenium falcons. We assume that Atton knows how to pilot one for the sake of comparison)

1) Atton, obviously. Lando probably doesn't know what Pazaak is.

2) I would Lando has this.

3) Atton most likely.

Fishy
1. Atton.

2. Probably Lando, Atton won't know the ship as well and he isn't that good a pilot just because he fly's around with the falcon.

3. Probably Atton, he's force sensitive in the least of times and can use the force in the best situation for him. So he has the edge.

Twilight Janick
Sabacc must replace pazaak.

IKC
Or the card games should just be removed, because the either of them would win the one they're familiar with.

Twilight Janick
Just commit to SW craps (the dice game played by Watto against Qui-Gon)

henniestevens
or let them play russian roulette with a lightsaber...

Wesker
Originally posted by Wesker
1. In a game of pazaak.

Alright, let me rethink this. I did it at a bad time and didn't think it through.

1. Pazaak first. (It's an easy game. Lando gets the basic rundown. I can't imagine a professional gambler wouldn't have heard of Pazaak or it's equivalent, folks.) Then Sabaac. We assume for the sake of the match that Atton learns Sabaac, too.

2. Both have their respective ships: Lando with the MF; Atton with the EH. Both ships are outfitted with -equal- weaponry (Specifically, the weaponry found on the MF during the time of the Original Trilogy). And comparable shields. This is in essence a test of ship skill, not who has the most modern ship. Also, we assume for this entire match that Atton is force sensitive but not trained in the ways of a jedi/sith.

3. Both have heavy blasters, sights removed for easy drawing. each ammo pack has enough for one shot, so mess ups will get one killed. Again, Atton is not an uber jedi, so keep that in mind.

henniestevens
1. The cardgames are both for Lando, he is a born gambler. Atton isn't good in Pazaak either even I was able to beat him.
2. This one may go to Atton, He's a good pilot and his force sensitivity is an advantage. Lando is a businessman not a starpilot. Still he has a chance of course.
3. Atton, he is younger has good reflexes and is quick on the draw. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.