general grievous vs kit fitso and ki-adi-mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

furbys are evil
the setting is in the same room as where obi-one killed maul

Dark Aristokrat
Kit Fisto and Ki-Adi-Mundi would win.

furbys are evil
dude grievous would pwn them both....

Faroth
Which Grievous is this? Clone Wars would pwn, but RotS would lose.

DE Calvin
Originally posted by furbys are evil
dude grievous would pwn them both.... FTW!!!??? Don't make a thread and then slam down the first poster's post.

furbys are evil
well..um...he did it--->

by the way this is clone wars because rots sucked

Captain REX
Grievous owned Ki-Adi-Mundi in Clone Wars, but Cestus Deception or Labyrinth of Evil mentions that Kit Fisto is a match for Grievous, and Ki-Adi-Mundi stood up longer than the other Jedi of his team.

So, Kit and Mundi win.

Darth Kal-El
They do a lightsaber throw from a far range at the same time. Duo wins. no expression

DE Calvin
Greivous just swats 'em away.

Faroth
Saber throws would just be a meer annoyance to Grievous. Besides, he'd come after them. And REX has a point I guess.

truejedi
Kit and Adi-mundi owns grievous. The final say being force sensitive, vs. not force sensitive. I still don't think that fisto and mundi were as below the level of windu. obi, anakin, and yoda as episode 3 made them out to be.

PurpleSaber
Kit and Mundi would win. 2 Jedi Masters would definately be too much for him. GG might put up a decent fight though.

Faunus
Originally posted by Captain REX
Grievous owned Ki-Adi-Mundi in Clone Wars, but Cestus Deception or Labyrinth of Evil mentions that Kit Fisto is a match for Grievous, and Ki-Adi-Mundi stood up longer than the other Jedi of his team.

So, Kit and Mundi win.

Well, neither of them state Kit to be a match for Grievous, although Cestus Deception shows him to be a worthy opponent for Asajj.

This could go either way, and I haven't made up my mind yet.

darthsith19
In LOE Dooku says he'd pity Grievous should he have to face any of the Council Masters. These are two Council Masters.

But this is Clone Wars Grievous, who's power level is boosted to unrealistic amounts and he beat two Council Masters, another Master and two Knights at the same time. So actually he'd win.

furbys are evil
tcw grievous's power maybe not so over estimated but instead rots may be under estimated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.