-=- So my Teacher took Me Aside After Class... -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
So My English teacher took me aside after class and asked me If I wanted to teach part of the course, And she was being serious!

And as for the people who thought She took Me Asides to have Hot teacher sex, I have a few website referrals for you.

Ronny
w00t hot teacher sex!

Wait.. oh damn.. *note to self; read whole post*

None of my teachers are hot.

Thats cool!

Morning_Glory
sleeping

KENobi™
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
sleeping

This no nonsense smiley post was brought to you by.............Morning Glory's post count, reminding you that post count doesn't equal forum participation.

Koala MeatPie
Yeah I declined.

Ever scince the Royal Air Cadets (Which I quit) (YEARS ago)

I found that my style of teaching is very.... Goofy.

As thought the Class is a Circus and I'm the Ringmaster.

The class Pays attention, And laugh,
But its just not the right style of teaching.

Ronny

Koala MeatPie
For Example:

Even under a Sarcastic Tone, I am sure that the real teacher wouldn't enjoy Me saying "Thats Wrong! Another wrong Answer From you Missy and I'll spank you senseless!"

wuTa
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Yeah I declined.

i'm not sure i agree with that, i don't think techniques matter as long as you're connecting with the students in a postive manner, i've always preferred teachers who had a uniques style rather than the "normal" techniques, but thats just me

KENobi™
Yeah I declined.

I'd prefer a goofier teacher, it would be fun and keep you wanting to learn. Otherwise I was one of those kids who fell asleep in class. stick out tongue

Koala MeatPie
Yeah, usually here they etach noramlly because THey are usually tired... and its the easiest way.

Also if they make jokes like th ones above, SOme people might not like them and complain.

Morning_Glory

powerfulone1987
I hated this one student for being a little goody 2 shoes and for being asked by the teacher to teach the class.

I hated it. My Mom's tax money wasn't going so i could be tought by a peer.
She made me sick, smiling all wide and just sitting on top of the world. And now class........AND NOW NOTHING!

okay and this goes here.......I'LL TELL YOU WHERE SOMETHING SHOULD GO!!!

very good, very good, but if you..........HOW ABOUT IF YOU SIT YOUR @$$ DOWN AND STOP TELLING US WHAT TO DO. YOU DON'T TEACH ME HOLE.

okay, that's all for today, now for homewo....YOU CAN HOLD IT RIGHT THERE B!TCH. THE ONLY HOMEWORK I'LL DO FOR YOU IS TAKING YOU HOME AND GOING TO WORK ON THAT @$$

Hold up.................

confused

is it comprehensible.....

Lana
In colleges its normal for students to help teach classes.

They're called Teacher's Aides or TAs.

In most low-level classes in large schools you'd be lucky to ever see the actual teacher, most of the time you'd just have a TA.

Koala MeatPie
Yeah but she mean't she will sit inback of the class and I give the course.

We do not have TAs at Dawson, they are all in High Schools.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Lana
In colleges its normal for students to help teach classes.

They're called Teacher's Aides or TAs.

In most low-level classes in large schools you'd be lucky to ever see the actual teacher, most of the time you'd just have a TA.
i'm not talking about college.

is it comprehensible.....

DanteMayCry
hot teachers do not exist.

i havent seen 1 therefore they dont exist

El_NINO
I have, it was my math teacher

Bloigen
So My English teacher took me aside after class and asked me If I wanted to teach part of the course, And she was being serious!

And as for the people who thought She took Me Asides to have Hot teacher sex, I have a few website referrals for you.

*cough* Give me the websites *cough*

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.