Vader vs Malak, sabers ONLY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hello Friend
On the Death Star, who wins?

Commander K
Malak.

Hello Friend
Malak has the mandy wars under his belt. You are beautiful like the sand. I hate sand.

DE Calvin
That was Random.

Darkseid
Malak's fought in the mando wars but that doesn't meen he can beat Vader in a lightsaber battle. Vader's been through the clone wars and fought and killed several dark jedi and Darth Tyranus who I would put on par with Malak. Vader's skill with a lightsber is second to none in his time.....It would be a long fight but IMO Vader would win.

Hello Friend
Originally posted by DE Calvin
That was Random.

No, it's because I'm so in love with YOU!

Faroth
God... I was afraid of you ever since I saw you're name...

Malak would rip him apart, by the way.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Faroth
God... I was afraid of you ever since I saw you're name...

Malak would rip him apart, by the way. laughing

Hello Friend
Speed: Malak
Experience: Malak with a saber
Skill: Dunno
Strength: Vader

Malak outmaneuvers Vader M I RITE

Faroth
No shit, Fonzy.

Hello Friend
Yes shit!

Faroth
Listen buddy, you don't want to f*** with me. There's a reason Spawn's in my avatar, and if you continue to tick me off, you'll know what it is.

Thorin
alright people, lets all calm down. i think they would duel for a good while, with malak getting the win. but not in any fantastic way.

Lord Darkstar
Originally posted by Darkseid
Vader's skill with a lightsber is second to none in his time.....It would be a long fight but IMO Vader would win.

Vader's skill is second to none? This would be why he got WTFpwned by Obi-Wan, his arm slashed off by Dooku, kicked against the wall again by Dooku, got cut by Luke in ESB and got beat by Luke in RotJ.

Wow, what a saber god

DE Calvin
Listen buddy, you don't want to f*** with me. There's a reason Spawn's in my avatar, and if you continue to tick me off, you'll know what it is. Your Black? lol.

Faroth
Sometimes.

You see, I'm an Indian. cool I can be white OR black. So whenever I want to, I can go Spawn on someone's ass.

Hello Friend
Listen buddy, you don't want to f*** with me. There's a reason Spawn's in my avatar, and if you continue to tick me off, you'll know what it is.

Oh, but I do. Let's see you do something to me over the internet, other than swear incoherently and cite lame threats.

Please, I want to see your thunder.

Faroth
Yeah, I want to see some more retaliation. And I don't think you can annoy me too the boiling point. I'd like you to try to do that, or can you? I'm ready for a laugh or two, Fonzy.

Hello Friend
Yeah, I want to see some more retaliation. And I don't think you can annoy me too the boiling point. I'd like you to try to do that, or can you? I'm ready for a laugh or two, Fonzy.

I'm not going to retaliate at all. You can act all "Superbadass" over the internet all you want. I really don't care about you or your "superbadass" Spawn Avatar.

Faroth
Listen, I've had a hard day, I've been working hard on a project, and I come home with bullshit spam like the stuff you posted earlier. I offended you, and I'm sorry, but with all due respect, please, STFU.

Hello Friend
Don't like it? Leave the topic. Your social problems are not my business, and does not make you some sort of "dark antagonist" on a forum.

Admiral Malice
I say Malak.

Darth Traya
Malak WTFpwns Vader.

Fishy
That he does...

Wesker
Malak pwns Vader, though I think this would be an interesting fight because both are hella tall and strong.

Faroth
And the have at least one eternal injury.

Tangible God
Listen, I've had a hard day, I've been working hard on a project, and I come home with bullshit spam like the stuff you posted earlier. I offended you, and I'm sorry, but with all due respect, please, STFU. This is the most polite insult I've ever seen. Very well done.

But yeah, Vader lifting a guy off the ground doesn't rank him on the Top Ten World's strongest.

w00t2112
Well then this thread proves that Revan is better than vader, since Revan WTFPWNED Malak on the star forge with most of his memories wiped as well the starforge enhances malak's power.

zephiel7
As much as I would want Vader to win, Malak gets this one.

Malak's physical strength matches Vader, but he is also much more faster. When wielding a weapon like a lightsaber strength does not go as far as speed (KOTOR would say otherwise though :P) hence Malak would most likely win.

Jacen Solo
We're not talking about wimpy, Jedi Knight Anakin here. We're talking about the Dark LOord of the Sith who defined a Generation. Malak may be good, but win goes to Vader. After all, everyone knows who Vader is. Only us Star Wars dweebs know who Malak is.

Fishy
This isn't a popularity contest, now unless you have some good reasons, Malak pwns Vader.

kamikz
Since when did popularity deside how powerful someone is?

Fishy
Since fanboys started to exist.

Wesker
Yeah, amen to that.

Numan
I think Vader was actually a lot more powerful than you guys think he was. The OT films lacked the technology that the PT films had, and that is why they were unably to make Vader look very impressive. Just look at Grievous. He lost all of his limbs. Yet he was still faster than most jedi. So why would Vader be slow just because he lost his limbs? And Sidious put all of his hope into Vader; he would have had the best suit created for him. Vader was also incredible in terms of force strength and control, and although he lost most of his midchlorians in his duel with Obi-Wan, he was still extremely strong in the force. He had huge amounts of experience as well - he fought in the clone wars, he killed countless light and dark jedi as was said before. And in the duels he lost, it wasn't that he wasn't skillful enough but for other reasons - in his duel with Obi-Wan, he got arragant and overconfident and in his duel with Luke, he was going through a huge battle of light and dark within himself and he was fighting against his son which must have been emotionally tough. His fighting technique is also arguably the greatest of the 7 and it is extremely probable that he mastered it. His strength and height also gave him a huge dueling advantage, so overall he was actually very incredible. But so is Malak so it's quite close. I think Vader has it.

Wesker
Oh joy. The "tech was too weak, ergo the movie canon, highest point of SW canon policy, is not submittable as evidence of Vader being a total wuss in saber combat" argument AGAIN.

The movies overrule your wishful thinking. Vader is significantly slower, but stronger physically. In the Force, GL said he lost most of his potential. Ergo, he is weaker.

Numan
Originally posted by Wesker
Oh joy. The "tech was too weak, ergo the movie canon, highest point of SW canon policy, is not submittable as evidence of Vader being a total wuss in saber combat" argument AGAIN.

The movies overrule your wishful thinking. Vader is significantly slower, but stronger physically. In the Force, GL said he lost most of his potential. Ergo, he is weaker.

He lost a lot of midi-chlorians but look at how many he originally had. Look at Simus. Think of how many midi-chlorians he must have lost, yet he was strong enough in the force to stay alive as just a head.

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Numan
I think Vader was actually a lot more powerful than you guys think he was. The OT films lacked the technology that the PT films had, and that is why they were unably to make Vader look very impressive. Just look at Grievous. He lost all of his limbs. Yet he was still faster than most jedi. So why would Vader be slow just because he lost his limbs? And Sidious put all of his hope into Vader; he would have had the best suit created for him. Vader was also incredible in terms of force strength and control, and although he lost most of his midchlorians in his duel with Obi-Wan, he was still extremely strong in the force. He had huge amounts of experience as well - he fought in the clone wars, he killed countless light and dark jedi as was said before. And in the duels he lost, it wasn't that he wasn't skillful enough but for other reasons - in his duel with Obi-Wan, he got arragant and overconfident and in his duel with Luke, he was going through a huge battle of light and dark within himself and he was fighting against his son which must have been emotionally tough. His fighting technique is also arguably the greatest of the 7 and it is extremely probable that he mastered it. His strength and height also gave him a huge dueling advantage, so overall he was actually very incredible. But so is Malak so it's quite close. I think Vader has it.
*cough*Fanboy*cough*
I'm guessing you haven't played KOTOR.

Fishy
He lost a lot of midi-chlorians but look at how many he originally had. Look at Simus. Think of how many midi-chlorians he must have lost, yet he was strong enough in the force to stay alive as just a head.

and how many did he have compared to Malak? Malak also lost a jaw he is still alive, how many did Simus have? What does it have to do with anything?

After he gut cut down he became much weaker. He has the physical strength to stand up to Malak, but he simply does not have the force power, the speed or the ligthsaber ability of Malak.

Malak was a lightsaber prodigy bested the greatest lightsabers users of his era except for Revan, he became Dark Lord of the Sith. We know he controlled the Star Forge which requires a nice bit of force power he also knew Lightning and life drain techniques... He was able to choke two Jedi (more impressive then Vader his choking normal people) at the same time, then throw his lightsaber at one and shoot the other down with lightning.

The guy outclasses Vader with everything.

Numan
Originally posted by Fishy
and how many did he have compared to Malak? Malak also lost a jaw he is still alive, how many did Simus have? What does it have to do with anything?

After he gut cut down he became much weaker. He has the physical strength to stand up to Malak, but he simply does not have the force power, the speed or the ligthsaber ability of Malak.

Malak was a lightsaber prodigy bested the greatest lightsabers users of his era except for Revan, he became Dark Lord of the Sith. We know he controlled the Star Forge which requires a nice bit of force power he also knew Lightning and life drain techniques... He was able to choke two Jedi (more impressive then Vader his choking normal people) at the same time, then throw his lightsaber at one and shoot the other down with lightning.

The guy outclasses Vader with everything.

How can you compare Malak surviving without his jaw to Simus without his whole body. Vader was incredible in the force, beyond Malak easily. And how do you know that controlling the star forge requires 'a nice bit of force power'. It undoubtably requires no force power and just amplifies the power of the one who controls it.

DE Calvin
How can you compare Malak surviving without his jaw to Simus without his whole body. Vader was incredible in the force, beyond Malak easily. And how do you know that controlling the star forge requires 'a nice bit of force power'. It undoubtably requires no force power and just amplifies the power of the one who controls it.
You my friend, are blind to how wrong you really are.

Fishy
"Many have tried to control the Star Forge all failed. They were devoured their life drained. I watched it happen." - Bastila Shan

The infinite empire lost its ability to control the Star Forge when they started to weaken in the force.

You need to be powerful in the force to control the Star Forge, if you aren't strong enough you get eaten completely. The people that tried to control the Star Forge included Ex-Jedi Council members. People on the same council as Vrook, Vandar, Kavar, Atris... None of those were powerful enough in the force to control the Star Forge, Malak on the other hand was.

And what has Vader ever done with the force that outclasses Malak? Have you ever seen Vader using the force for anything other then throwing a few objects and choking normal human beings? Malak choked Jedi, his choke was so powerful that the Jedi could not resist it, even though Malak wasn't trying to kill them with the choke and he probably held them there for some time already.

So how is Vader going to beat him with the force?? What has he done?

Then how could he win from a lightsaber prodigy and the second most powerful lightsaber user of an era when he lost from a Padawan a good but not great Jedi Master and was easily tooled by Dooku when Dooku was still trying? Explain.

Numan
"You need to be powerful in the force to control the Star Forge, if you aren't strong enough you get eaten completely. The people that tried to control the Star Forge included Ex-Jedi Council members. People on the same council as Vrook, Vandar, Kavar, Atris... None of those were powerful enough in the force to control the Star Forge, Malak on the other hand was."

Where the hell does it say that jedi councilmen tried to control the star forge.

Fishy
Are you going to answer the rest from my post now?

And the disciple says just that. Now answer the rest of my post.

DE Calvin
"You need to be powerful in the force to control the Star Forge, if you aren't strong enough you get eaten completely. The people that tried to control the Star Forge included Ex-Jedi Council members. People on the same council as Vrook, Vandar, Kavar, Atris... None of those were powerful enough in the force to control the Star Forge, Malak on the other hand was."

Where the hell does it say that jedi councilmen tried to control the star forge.
You just proved yourself wrong.

Fishy
Calvin FTW???

DE Calvin
He said earlier you don't need to be strong in the force to control the Star Forge, but he just provided a quote, saying you do, therefore proving himself wrong.

Fishy
He quoted what I said....

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Fishy
He quoted what I said....
Sry, Numans bad, he should have used the correct quote format. I though he was posting a game quote.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.