Hello, what do you like more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyond Image
Hello, Kmc inmates.

my thread here is about the personal intrest of music. mainly music about rock and roll and "real" heavy metal fans.

Not hip hop to the hippity hoppity or the country playing get-tar man.

i m more intrested in the personality of both heavy metal and rock.

what makes them "special" to both group of listeners?

or the impression of the indivdual persona of that person.

do heavy metal listeners dispise a classic rock song?
and vise-versa.

Koala MeatPie
Music Forum.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Music Forum. doh

KENobi™
Umm...music forum. no expression

Anyways, I classify myself as a Rock listener. I listen to all type of Rock and other music genres, but primarily rock. I don't despise a certain genre just because I don't listen to it, unless I hate the song being played.

Koala MeatPie
Classic Rock By the way, 60ies - 70ies.

Beyond Image
duh, i know its susspose to be in the Music forum. but how am i to recieve a rush of thoughts from both heavy metal and classic rock listeners? that place where its called the " music forum" is a slowly moving pile of slush pussy pie!

K.Diddy
Rock, pop, rap, 70' and 80's................anything smile

Koala MeatPie
Yeah, I know, still belongs there, Still Will be moved there.

its been almost two years, you should know that.

Beyond Image
fine, i knew it would come to that. so i posted one in there, so if any of you would like to see, than be my guest, if not than report this silly thread to the MODS and be happy.

goodday....

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Beyond Image
(...) if not than report this silly thread to the MODS and be happy.

goodday....

But I already Did that confused

K.Diddy
fine, i knew it would come to that. so i posted one in there, so if any of you would like to see, than be my guest, if not than report this silly thread to the MODS and be happy.

goodday....

It doesn't bother me to be honest

Beyond Image
well, koala, i bet your going to be blazing with happiness when deputy dog comes to town and disbands my view on guitar playing bands.

ok, thank you for being a gracious citizen, and quickly pointing out a common criminal.

Koala MeatPie
well, koala, i bet your going to be blazing with happiness when deputy dog comes to town and disbands my view on guitar playing bands.

ok, thank you for being a gracious citizen, and quickly pointing out a common criminal.

I said it was in the wrong forum.

I didn't want them to close it.

Beyond Image
oh, ok, sorry for 5hittin' beans.

no harm, no foul...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.