Rock Or Heavy Metal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyond Image
what makes them unique?

a group of heavy metal people are considered dangerous and crazy, and classic rock are laid back pot smokers listening to Dire Straits or The Who.

as an Indivdual heavy metal people are a stero-typed. As with a classic rock person should be in the late 30's or early 40's. i m 23.

when a person of both divisons of music happen to hear a Heavy metal song they tend to leave, because that type of music ain't their enjoyment.

as i have many times went for a walk when my brother played bands that did a lot of screaming and incoherent lyrics.

and when i played my music in front of them, they did the same thing.

whats goin on here?

Thorin
sometimes rock n roll and heavymetal dont mix, but i'm a unique blend of both so sorry cant help.

Koala MeatPie
Classic Rock, 60ies - 70ies

Beyond Image
ok, koala here are some

Buddy Holly
Elvis
The Who
Pete Townshend
Styx
Blue Oyster Cult
Lynard Skynard
Bob Seger
The Eagles
Rush
John Mellencamp
Dire Strait
Led Zepplin
Pink Floyd
The Doors
Neil Young
Rod Stewart
Foghat
ZZ Top
Cheap Trick
Super Tramp
U2

just to name a few

now would a heavy metal person listen to those albums without getting pissed off? or does he respect them, because maybe deep down, those bands inspired the band members of...say...the members of PANTERA to pick up a guitar?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.