Plo Koon vs. Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyvokka
So who do you guy's think Plo(ROTS) or Kit(ROTS). The setting is naboo plains near the Gungan city entrance above the water. Anything goes.

Faroth
Use the search tool; it's been done before.

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Sorgo
Tell that to the newbs who keep on making the Plo Koon VS Kit Fisto threads.

Faroth
I just did.

DE Calvin
It's an old quote, not directed at you, but just so funny how its so true.

PurpleSaber
Fisto would win. And as Calvin and Faroth said, this has been done before.

Lord Darkstar
Originally posted by Tyvokka
So what do you guy's think...

Well personally I think that they need to make it so that to make a thread you must have at least 50 posts

I also think that you really need to use the search button, hope this clears it up for you

Wesker
I think they should outlaw threads with "plo", "Fisto", "tiin" and "kiadimundi" in them, so that we can have something besides raging fanboy urges deciding the victor.

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Wesker
I think they should outlaw threads with "plo", "Fisto", "tiin" and "kiadimundi" in them, so that we can have something besides raging fanboy urges deciding the victor.
Don't forget "NJO Luke".

DE Calvin
just anything with "NJO".

Faroth
And in some cases DE.

Lord Darkstar
No but at least for that we have some evidence, for Plo/Tiin/Ki Adi etc. we just have

ZoMG, Ki got shot by 6 troopers, but he had a tall head, he PWNS
or Tiin, he lasted against Sidious for a whole 0.2 seconds, thus he WTFpwns Anakin
and so on, really, stop this

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Faroth
And in some cases DE. And in some cases Farot....jk. laughing out loud

Lee-San28
if you dont like th thread dont answer them

Lee-San28
and i would have to say regreditly that ploo would win after a long and hard fight

Faroth
We're telling him to use the Search... Do you want him making duplicate threads all the time?

Faunus
Fifth time it's been done. I don't know why this hasn't been closed yet. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.