Should I act Differently on KMC ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
erm A few people say I should act more sensible and I would be more likable....... What do you think? Am I to Perverted? huh

What do you think ?

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
erm A few people say I should act more sensible and I would be more likable....... What do you think? Am I to Perverted? huh

What do you think ?

No way man.. you are how you are. I said this when K.Diddy wants to like "change" Be who you are and if people hate you for it then f**k them.

LethalFemme
screw what people say act the way you are yes

Faroth
No, act exactly how I tell you.

K.Diddy

What do you think ?

Even though I dont like you, I would lose more respect for you and so would others if you changed yourself, just cause some people dont like you

Dont worry about what people think and just be yourself, Whether it is perverted or not.

smile You cant please everyone, So you gotta please yourself wink

DanteMayCry
er how bout this

type what ever the fvck you want... its up to you to comply or defy it.

Coldfire
Don't change just because someone doesn't like the way you are; as long as you are fine with yourself, nothing else really matters.

Maya Zurak
Be you.

Bloigen
Be me.

dave123
Do me.

~Da Moose~
Be someone else completely! Log out, go into the Message board protection program, emerge with a new identity, and do whatEVER it takes to make people like you.

It's your only chance. sad

xyz revolution
don't worry, everyone has a bit of noob when they change their name. Mine was quick though big grin

I think :cionfused:

Bloigen
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Be someone else completely! Log out, go into the Message board protection program, emerge with a new identity, and do whatEVER it takes to make people like you.

It's your only chance. sad

Nah, there's a leek in the M.B.P.P. he's called Blogen or something.

rickyduck
Never heard of him

Bloigen
Originally posted by rickyduck
Never heard of him

Yeah, he sounds like a real gay f*cking b*tch.

Pandemoniac
The advantage here is that you have the chance to consider posts and/or responses before you place 'em. Something that can be used to surpass 'instinctive' and too swift quotes and give you time for self-reflection before you type, bringing out the best of you. But, despite that, it is best to act like you normally would, and not to feel forced to adapt other opinions or manners.

rickyduck
Originally posted by Bloigen
Yeah, he sounds like a real gay f*cking b*tch.

I agree

AOR

What do you think ?

Vinny, I tell you this because I love you....

GO TO HELL!!!!!

I'm just kidding, your cool just the way your are...

ladygrim
totally upto you

Ronny

What do you think ? Perverted? Man, if I was scared of perversion... I would like... never... ever... speak.

Man don't listen to this "be yourself and you will prosper with great weath" shit people are saying. I dont expect to see a ****ing cherry tree pop out your ass hole if you started acting more mature.

Do whatever you want, but if you act totally different you're going to have to keep it up, and thats like so much ****in harder then just wanking in a public bathroom.

No one cares how perverted you are, and if tey do they schould go back to Sunday bible school and read the no one under 13 rule.

Vinny Valentine
I think thanks?

huh

I got lost at the Do Me , Do You Part no expression

big grin

Xirius
If people opinions matter that much to you, then try to genuinely change.
But if you dont really care (and you prob. shouldnt), then just act naturally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.