Can you get high off Nutmeg? See K.Diddy test it LIVE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
Well, I ran out of weed,So I looked up ''Household high's'' and there is a herb, called ''Nutmeg'' that apparently gets you quite high, So I did a bit more research and a lot of people say this is true......

So here's what I have done, I put half a teaspoon of this in a cup of coffee and drank it about half an hour ago.........I cant feel anything yet, so I am going to put another teaspoon in another coffee and I will be back.

P.S I strongly advise not to try this unless you are a idiot like me laughing out loud

Fox13
im gonna laugh if you O.D no expression

K.Diddy
I am halfway through my second cup of coffee, Keep in mind, the first time I only put half a tespoon in, This cup has a full one in.

I still cant feel anything, but I do feel a little light headedconfused

Fox13
your going to o.d dude, quit while your ahead

Imaginary
Uh, it only works if you take it straight and in large quantities. Plus it tastes f*cking awful. My friend tried it.

Fox13
well, yall dumb to even try to find new ways to get high...

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Fox13
your going to o.d dude, quit while your ahead

I researched this for an hour,confused and I wanna prove if this is a myth or reality.

wink I seriously doubt I will OD

Fox13
yea we will see no expression go ahead a take the stuff by itself, and if you dont post in 30 mins, ill go ahead and call you an ambulance

K.Diddy
yea we will see no expression go ahead a take the stuff by itself, and if you dont post in 30 mins, ill go ahead and call you an ambulance

After this coffee, I will try half a teaspoon strait. wink

K.Diddy
I just finished the coffee, I am starting to get a bit of a pain in the stumic, but will now eat half a teaspoon strait

Fox13
well.. see ya in the next life, whats your address, i have the phone ready

Fox13
better yet.. ill just point and laugh

K.Diddy
I just downed half a teaspoon and it actually doesn't taste that bad................but I still cant feel anything, I will wait half hour and try a bit more

Fox13
how bout you call my location?

GCG
If you are seriously taking nutmeg in amounts, you are probably about to throw up.

Watch the keyboard.

Fox13
i say he should call someone for help no expression

Fox13
you still alive?

Fox13
... i think thats a no...soooooo.....

*points at you and laughs* laughing out loud laughing

K.Diddy
I feel a bit ''stoney'' but I'm not quite sure yet, cause it might only be cause I am tired.

I am now going to try and smoke a bit through my bong......

Get back to u all Happy Dance

Fox13
ur going to die doin drugs *points and laughs* laughing

K.Diddy
I still cant feel anything exept a bit tired and a pain in the stumichconfused

It kinda sucks, so I am giving up on itconfused

Does nutmeg get you high? It is still a case open, I have heard some people saying it can take 5 to 6 hrs to kick in, I will post in here again in the morning or if anything interesting starts happening.....

I am still not 100% convinced and next time I try this(maybe next friday night) I will be doing a lot more than I did,untill then.......I guess the case is shutconfused

Fox13
*case is closed

willman
case closed, k.diddy is a weiner.

K.Diddy
It's been half hour since my last post and still feel normal, but just wanted to add, I am getting a very dry mouth blink

K.Diddy
Anyway, got nothing to update, still have a dry mouth after 3 glasse's of water though, but now I am going to sleep

So far.............Nutmeg sucks

Maybe I did not take enough or maybe it has not kicked in yet.......Time will tell raver

T.M
If you inject nutmeg intravenously it is extremly poisonous.

and there is a very good chance you will die.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Anyway, got nothing to update, still have a dry mouth after 3 glasse's of water though, but now I am going to sleep

So far.............Nutmeg sucks

Maybe I did not take enough or maybe it has not kicked in yet.......Time will tell raver

I just woke up and no effect at all.

Dont waste your time with the shit if you are crazy enough to try it wink

Inspectah Deck
how bout you call my location?

That's pretty gay

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
That's pretty gay

laughing

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Well, I ran out of weed,So I looked up ''Household high's'' and there is a herb, called ''Nutmeg'' that apparently gets you quite high, So I did a bit more research and a lot of people say this is true......

So here's what I have done, I put half a teaspoon of this in a cup of coffee and drank it about half an hour ago.........I cant feel anything yet, so I am going to put another teaspoon in another coffee and I will be back.

P.S I strongly advise not to try this unless you are a idiot like me laughing out loud
roll eyes (sarcastic) You have no life. Get one.
You said you ran out of weed which obviously means that you DID NOT quit. You probably did not even try. Well have a nice time screwing up your life, I'll just say "I told you so" if someone comes on KMC and says K. Diddy died.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
roll eyes (sarcastic) You have no life. Get one.
You said you ran out of weed which obviously means that you DID NOT quit. You probably did not even try. Well have a nice time screwing up your life, I'll just say "I told you so" if someone comes on KMC and says K. Diddy died.

laughing out loud How's my little friend doing today

I did try to give up and lasted about 4 days and thought **** it, To be honest........once you go green, you never go back smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.