I wish we could see all the birthdays

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
When I argue with people on here, sometimes I question their maturity and check their member info to see how old they are. I swear though, whever I come across one of these people, they never have their age posted. It gets irritating when I'm trying to figure out if I'm arguing with an adult who should know better or if its simply a middle schooler. Anybody else ever have this problem?

Nevermind
I can see where you're coming. However, it doesn't bother me in the least. If a person is acting like a idiot, it's probably likely that he/she is one. Regardless of age.

Myth
Yeah, but age can be an excuse. I feel bad to rip into somebody if they are only 14 as opposed to a 28 year old dumbass.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Myth
Yeah, but age can be an excuse. I feel bad to rip into somebody if they are only 14 as opposed to a 28 year old dumbass.

Fair enough. Still, if some little brat is giving you the shits acting all superior to you, you got to break that SOB in two. Before they turn into that 28 year old who acts like he had a lobotomy.

willman
wow, nevermind, your sig is awesome. Is it alrite if i save it and stick it on my school planner?

Hit_and_Miss
but remember.. People don't have to be honest with there age... I've seen a few people change there age....

Myth
I think that lots of times though people don't want to lie, but would rather not expose their info. If it was mandatory for it to be exposed, I bet most people would put they're real birthday. I'm not saying this should be done, I'm just expressing how I feel.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
but remember.. People don't have to be honest with there age... I've seen a few people change there age....

Who?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.