Moral collapse of the mankind!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PetriFB

Imperial_Samura
Beginning of 1970? It's been a rather slow build up to the moral collapse then. Nearly 4 decades later, and I stil, don't see anything that indicates a total moral collapse... and really, things aren't really that worse now then in the 70's. In fact plenty of things are better.

And is it moral collapse for everyone? For all people on Earth, after all morals and ethics can vary nation to nation - comparing saying Iran to England for example?

debbiejo
I own that book "The Vision"....Gee, another one I own....I have too many books... blink

The book mentions anything and everything possible....It's easy to get some things right if you're mentioning every possibility that could happen with the culture and human behavior...

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by debbiejo
I own that book "The Vision"....Gee, another one I own....I have too many books... blink

The book mentions anything and everything possible....It's easy to get some things right if you're mentioning every possibility that could happen with the culture and human behavior...

You can never, and I mean never, own to many books.

Reminds me a bit of an beer ad - these two guys here another guy (rich) talking to a couple of floozies about a big party and a friend of his - Sergio. To get in on his big party they pretend to know Sergio -
Guys - We just heard you talking about Sergio...
Rich Guy - You know Sergio
Guys - Yeah, tallish shortish with lightish darkish hair etc

Of course the rich guy is taken in and they go to the party or whatever.

It's true, you can, with a braod subject matter predict anything, and occasionally something will be right. Just like how Nostradamus can be shoehorned into a number of situations.

Mindship
More Chicken Little Capitalism.

Bardock42
Wouldn't it be "Moral collapse the mankind"?

debbiejo
Originally posted by PetriFB
This moral collapse can't be won by anything, what human mind can conjure up. Already now the demonic spirit of lust wipes over many nations bringing nakedness, perversity and the flood of dirt ...

jump

cry........I'm confused, should I be happy or not?

Imperial_Samura
jump

cry........I'm confused, should I be happy or not?

Hmm. The nakedness might not be so bad. Perversity if it's not the... ah... perverse kinds. Not sure about the flood of dirt (can there a be a flood of dirt?) - still, if it's good quality dirt it should do wonders for my roses now the aphids are gone.

Though the point for me is, if the lust demon is already here - why haven't I seen the nakedness and dirt flood?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura

Though the point for me is, if the lust demon is already here - why haven't I seen the nakedness and dirt flood?

Mmmmmmmm.....Lust demon! happy

laughing out loud

Imperial_Samura
Mmmmmmmm.....Lust demon! happy

laughing out loud

Sounds like the kind of guy one would want at a party. But then considering the fact the last party I went to someone actually got out a game of twister, maybe not.

I mean, I thought all twister mats were rounded up and burnt for the good of humanity long ago.

But anyway, on to nakedness. The claim that our friend the lust demon causes nudity seems odd - after all, it was the natural state of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, when they were innocent and had no shame. Now, sin led to clothing as apparently Adam and Eve suddenly became all embarrassed by being naked and made some clothes. Surely then if we getting closer to sin and moral collapse we should actually be wanting to wear more and more clothes?

And why did eating the fruit have that effect on them? Why suddenly become ashamed of being naked - I mean, nobody could see them except the animals and each other, why? Not sure where I am going, with this, so I think I'll stop now.

debbiejo
The more lust the more clothes we should wear I guess...That would make sense....Pretty soon we'll be little bundles of cloth........Though I always felt the human body was very beautiful....Male and Female........Too bad well never see it again....It can be extremely hot and sweaty wearing all those clothes.... no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.