Spectre runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
1)UATU the Watcher
2)Exitar
3)Full powered Galactus
4)The Anti Monitor
5)Eternity
6)The Unknown
7)Phoenix Force
8)TOAA (not the Celestial)
9)John Byrne

Juntai
Gets through 6, 7 is pointless to argue but his feats match Pheonix's best. And he does them with much more frequently, and even his bad showings are better.
8???? 9???

leonheartmm
beats the phoenix than dies.

Femi32
Originally posted by Juntai
Gets through 6, 7 is pointless to argue but his feats match Pheonix's best. And he does them with much more frequently, and even his bad showings are better.
8???? 9???

What has he done that matched the PF? I don't know much about the Spectre.

Mider
the PF can recreate the universe so can Spectre we have not seen Spectre at full power i dont know about the PF im talking about the PF from the white hot room i have never seen her ultmate showings he gets up to her then loses to TOAA.

Tulika
One of Byrne's god-like abilities is to go down the gauntlet ladder to win the match before the first fight! Spectre's out at -11!

Honestly, though, Spectre (depending on the version) is, in my opinion around Eternity-level. Which the Phoenix Force most certainly is not.

Mider
PF is above eternity these days

Darth_Erebus
The Phoenix Force was the force that TOAA apparently used to create ALL universes plus all the Abstracts and Galactus. I don't see how The Spectre can handle that.

ZephroCarnelian
Spectre on his gets to Phoenix and then stops.

And Darth Erebus - that's a daring sig for these times lol! wink

Mider
Spectre recreates all the universe several times i think that puts him on par with the PF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.