Freddy's NOT Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
www.creature-corner.com/?type=news&id=1160

check this.........

papabeard
We already know about the prequel and VS so no real news in here, my bad.

oops

cropsy_is_god
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH F**k. Why must they continue to bring Freddy, Jason & Michael Myers back. This is a complete joke.

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, this has been thrown around so many times. No need for a Freddy prequel, since it's covered in the opening of F vs J, and New Line doesn't own the rights to "Halloween" or Michael Myers, so they can't "commission" a damn thing.

cropsy_is_god
Freddy's been boring since part 4. Michael Myers is nothing special and Jason is getting worse every time you see him. They really need to kill those 3 guys off forever.

Pandemoniac
Indeed. And why the hell did they believe including Myers in the Freddy vs. Jason sequel would attribute to the movie's entertainment value?
Jason and Michael are far to similar to offer any original and surprising sequences as they fight it out (Jason slashes, Michael doesn't die, Michael stabs, Jason still stands, etcetera etcetera). And it has been shown 6 dozens of times that Freddy is only a menace in dreamworld, and that idea has been milked out like a cow in the Sahara by now.
The whole vs. idea could work for some amount if they only tried some original and unexpected crossovers, while respecting the originals.

Nevermind
Not surprising.

Wolfie
It's a shame that ANOES reality show isn't going to be aired. That would've been the only reality show I would watch.

The Joker#1
Noooooo leave Michael Myers out of this.

He's too cool for any of this versus crap.

dontworry x3
he may be alive but soon i will kill him.

dontworry x3
bleh. imao.

LizzyT123
Freddy must die...

cropsy_is_god
Michael Myers isn't cool, but i'd watch a Halloween film before A Nightmare on Elm Street films any day. Freddy sucks

LizzyT123
Hmm, as long as its 1, 3, or 4, I don't really mind watching those ANOES moviessmile

K.Diddy
No point in this thread

cropsy_is_god
I don't like any ANOES films anymore. Freddy's just a pain in the arse.

b-dan
ill see it just to see freddy i like him better than the retard jason and the loner myers

steverules
Why can't they just kill him of and leave it at that. I swear I'll kill him myself, I'll stab him, shoot him, burn him, do all kinda holy things to his ass and then he'll die!

Wolfie
Originally posted by steverules
Why can't they just kill him of and leave it at that. I swear I'll kill him myself, I'll stab him, shoot him, burn him, do all kinda holy things to his ass and then he'll die!
Naive fool! Didn't you see Freddy's Dead? They did all that already and he still lives! stick out tongue

IMO, FvJ should've ended both franchises but if F13 is getting another movie, give ANOES another movie I guess. Even though I'll be upset when the eight-movie box set comes out.

LizzyT123
It doesn't matter how badly they pulverize or whatever Freddy. He'll always be around. Even if Englund get's too old to play the part they'll replace him, and keeping tossing around the whole stupid idea of the ANOES series, no matter how pathetic.

cropsy_is_god
Horror films these days are pathetic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.