Kyrponite??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
what r all the different types on K.nite?? and what do they do???

zachrivard
bump

Knightfall93
Umm... I feel sorry ya so:
Red K It really weakens him and gives agony but nnon lethal
Black K Dunno
White K I guessed off its existence
Green K Even you know this

Xirius
Normal Red K affects ordianry people, usuall causing them to mutate in some way.
Batmans synthetic Kryptonite, and reddish-purple colour, tunrns Supermans skin transparent, causing him to painfully absorb more sunlight. This gives his powers more strength but leaves him in agony.

zachrivard
ic, well i know green k hurts him and is lethal, i thought red k turned him evil??

TheKahn

Knightfall93
Errr... WOW!

Ardiem3
I wonder if theyll introduce the many more forms of Kryptonite in Smallvilles upcoming Seasons. They should do tat and show Clark learning more abilities such as cold blast from his mouth, show Lex turning more evil, and Clarks road toward wearing the suit. That would be sweet! Anyone agree!

Sea King

NPC
I thought red kryptonite were chunks of the red sun that exploded an green kryptonite were chunks of his home world krypton?
An in one episode of superfriends(80's) blue kryptonite was used to give superman back his powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.