Ep. 106 on 5/18 titled "Fragile" will mark Tom Welling's Directorial Debut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
A season finale update I thought I'd just mention just to mention it.

It'll be the last show of the season so I hope he makes it go out with a bang. I wish him luck.

samuel8.5
Tom as a director... It will be cool, I think... yes

smallvilleluvr
whoah,wait a minute.are you saying last episode...or just last of season 5.And what do you mean Tom as a director? update me please.

KENobi™
Originally posted by smallvilleluvr
whoah,wait a minute.are you saying last episode...or just last of season 5.And what do you mean Tom as a director? update me please.

roll eyes (sarcastic) FFS

Directly quoting FistOfThe North's post:

"It'll be the last show of the season"

Ast
Episode 18 isnt the season finale, there are 22 episodes this season.

Jedi Priestess
Ast is exactly right. I dont know where Fist keeps on getting his information but he needs to find a new source.

And Fragile is episode number 18 which airs on April 20th.

The 5/18 means season 5 episode 18 roll eyes (sarcastic)

I posted the schedule in the schedule thread a while back already.

FistOfThe North
Holy oven-roasted cinnamon gingerbread men, you guys are absolutely right. I just checked.

That's my fault. The Season Does Not End on ep 106. Tom Welling does however debuts as the director in Ep. 106 titled "Fragile".

What happened was that I didn't notice the "next" button hidden way way at the bottom of the site and I thought the Ep's ended there.

my bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.