trion juggernaut vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
smile

juggernaut66666
who wins?

Spawnrules
thanos

Mider
i hope your joking big time cause if your not i feel sorry for this thread, why would you put thanos against trion juggernaut, trion juggernaut punches through the walls of dimensions he is the most powerful version of juggernaut i can think of even more powerful then eightday juggernaut.

juggernaut66666
trion juggernaut:being possesed by an evil god juggernaut grews80 feet tall becames so much powerfull that he is able to tear the fabric of time and space and crash dimensional walls
http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?...men369058hw.jpg

Black Adam
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
who wins?

Well it depends? does thanos have time to plan shifty

juggernaut66666
there is no way thanos can win i think so doesn't meter how much he prepares juggs just simply steps on him like an ant or squezes the life out of him

Wally West
there is no way thanos can win i think
So why did you even make this thread then? confused

juggernaut66666
i just wanted to see the replies

supervenom
i just wanted to see the replies

LOL but I like you, so it's cool with me smile

As far as this battle, more than likely one on one with no power ups or gadgets on Thanos' side, Trion Juggernaut would win in my opinion, as hard as it is for me to say it.

Although, maybe if Thanos meditates for a few thousand years straight, he can achieve being 80 ft tall and smashing space and time, as he did as a lad to get to where he is now.

guy222
Trion Juggy

Knowsbleed33
You can't plan a way to beat Trion Juggernaut. You can only plan a way to avoid him.

Trion wins.

Terryc250
Besides the punching dimension feat, what else does trion juggy have?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Terryc250
Besides the punching dimension feat, what else does trion juggy have?

Everything classic Juggernaut is times 1,000.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Everything classic Juggernaut is times 1,000. so he's braindead?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Terryc250
Besides the punching dimension feat, what else does trion juggy have? Fighting off a giant water Octopus monster...

CaptainStoic
In a pure physical contest Trion has this in aces, but could Thanos Mystically mess with him like he did to Galactus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.