TNA or WWE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

streekz
Which do u prefer?
WWE have a great history but where are all there superstars going?
JEFF HARDY
DUDLEY BOYZ
RHINO
KEVIN NASH
CHRISTIAN
and more are all working for Total Non-stop Action (TNA)

what does the future hold for both orgs?

-hh-
both are fake. neither are entertaining. so i didn't vote.

JacopeX
TNA IS ****IN SUPID

WWE is the best

hh, the story line is fake, but the slams and all that is real. Hey and before they wrestle, they train and not of wut there suppose to do ((thats only in the arena)) but they train by themselves and wrestle wit other wrestlers that are like amature.

Wrestling is still good, according to half of the people in the world, its one of the most popular sports in the world but, Soccer is mainstream and #1

Peoples chump
Originally posted by -hh-

If all you want to do is come in here and insult wrestling GET OUT I don't need this kind of crap.

Back on subject WWE will stay on top because they have the best wrestlers in the world no disrespect to TNA but I watched it and the wrestling was just sloppy.

TNA I say makes it as far as ECW but not much farther.

streekz

so is every day television they admit its fake, its acting! if it dont entertain you then fair enough every one got an opinion. Happy Dance

JacopeX
Originally posted by Peoples chump
If all you want to do is come in here and insult wrestling GET OUT I don't need this kind of crap.

Back on subject WWE will stay on top because they have the best wrestlers in the world no disrespect to TNA but I watched it and the wrestling was just sloppy.

TNA I say makes it as far as ECW but not much farther. And that dosent go onlt to hh, but to other dumbasses

streekz
Originally posted by JacopeX
TNA IS ****IN SUPID

WWE is the best

hh, the story line is fake, but the slams and all that is real. Hey and before they wrestle, they train and not of wut there suppose to do ((thats only in the arena)) but they train by themselves and wrestle wit other wrestlers that are like amature.

Wrestling is still good, according to half of the people in the world, its one of the most popular sports in the world but, Soccer is mainstream and #1

you said it........ yes

-hh-

TNA I say makes it as far as ECW but not much farther. i didn't insult wrestling. im a big UFC fan.

-hh-
Originally posted by streekz
so is every day television they admit its fake, its acting! if it dont entertain you then fair enough every one got an opinion. Happy Dance just an opinion thumb up either u like it or u dont. i stopped watching when Mankind retired.

streekz
cool mankind was one of kind, he is a legend.
i like jeff hardy he is mad, jumpin off ladders on to tables but its worth watching he aint with wwe now which is a shame.

BackFire
TNA is technically better, wrestling wise. Their matches are far more entertaining an intense, and usually involve some great moves that you don't see anywhere else.

WWE is more story driven, but right now their stories and characters are pretty piss poor.

I watch both, but I think if TNA gets the 2 hour show they're going for, they'll definately become the better of the two.

KENobi™
cool mankind was one of kind, he is a legend.
i like jeff hardy he is mad, jumpin off ladders on to tables but its worth watching he aint with wwe now which is a shame.

Correction, Jeff Hardy WAS mad, but in TNA against the peeps from the X-Division, Hardy looks tame.

TNA is my favorite, but they seem to focus on the same people wrestling each week. They need to work on that, but if they get the 2 hours they want it will even out for all wrestlers on the roster.

DanZeke25
Well I think both suck now. Wrestling hadn't been good in 5 years.

Nyria
I think that TNA has better potiential but they are falling into the same trap that WWE has fallen into and that's allowing one wrestler to run the entire show. Although TNA is not there yet they are definately getting there. But I think if TNA can get on the same playing field as WWE they would be the better of the two.

Thorin
While I agree with both KENobi and DanZeke25, WWE is somewhat better, and TNA does focus too much on the same wrestlers, and when the fvck is any wrestling promotion going to stop having Jeff Jarrett as champion, I mean this in the most sincere way.....he sucks c0ck & ball soup. jeff= giljotiini

DanZeke25
I heard Mark Henry is the champion for the WWE. That right there is more than enough proof to why WWE sucks now.

DiamondBullets
WWE ALL THE WAY!!!!

They bought out ECW and WCW. TNA is fulla nobody's, hasbeens, and people who got fired from WWE.

and that octagon ring sucks!

Pezmerga
I don't watch anymore...
No Raven (and WWE made him a joke)
Scott Hall
Mick Foley
Sting
Jericho was better in WCW, I still like him though, but he isn't enough to keep me watching.
and Nash is ok.

The characters today just aren't interesting to me. Vince McMahon Only has a bunch of big guys...no one is really unique. I dunno Maybe im wrong cuz its been so long, but It's just lame to me now.

Thorin
were the hell is jericho

JacopeX
TNA is almost a rip off of ROH and WCW sick

DanZeke25
TNA is almost a rip off of ROH and WCW sick

WCW back in the days of the NWO was great.

streekz
were u ear mark henry was the champ? more like chump!

JacopeX
Originally posted by DanZeke25
WCW back in the days of the NWO was great. WCW sucked the whole time, i dint care, when i watched it, it looked soooooooooooo fake. WWE looks more realistic. i cant see anythin fake of it. WWE will always live.

Peoples chump
I heard Mark Henry is the champion for the WWE. That right there is more than enough proof to why WWE sucks now.

You mean Mark Henry challenged for the title, right?

DanZeke25
You mean Mark Henry challenged for the title, right?

I don't know. It's just what I heard. I don't watch it anymore. He shouldn't even be challenging for the title. He used to be a regular on Sunday night Heat and now he's in the main event at Wrestlemania. Thats horrible.

And JacopeX, they both look just as fake, so I don't know what your talking about.

Wrestling is about Entertainment and back then WCW was entertaining, and so was the WWF. Ever since they started calling it WWE it had not been entertaining.

tanjot
WWE will beat out any wrestling company no matter it be WCW, ECW, or TNA... and it always has been the best companie....but i gotta say...WTF is wrong with theodore long ( not sure how to spell his name) bringing in the buggy man??? that guy is f***en DISGUSTING, how the hell does he eat so many worms and not throw up??

JacopeX
I don't know. It's just what I heard. I don't watch it anymore. He shouldn't even be challenging for the title. He used to be a regular on Sunday night Heat and now he's in the main event at Wrestlemania. Thats horrible.

And JacopeX, they both look just as fake, so I don't know what your talking about.

Wrestling is about Entertainment and back then WCW was entertaining, and so was the WWF. Ever since they started calling it WWE it had not been entertaining. WWE wuz always betta than WCW

tanjot
i dont watch wrestling nearly as much as i used to do, because when i was a kid i didnt know it was fake, and now after having known so much about the WWE, and former WWF, its so easy to predict what will happen in a match, and at what time...like rob van dam, the first time someone picks up a chair to try to hit em, hes always going to do a jumping spinning back kick and hit the chair into the guys face. sometimes a wrestling match is so predictable it starts to seem pathetic.

tanjot
not that i dont like it, i like watching wrestling when i do, mostly raw, but its not as fun as it is when ur a kid. now its all about basketball and football for me.

DanZeke25
WWE wuz always betta than WCW

WWE now is not close to WCW back then. WWF, however, was better than WCW, but it was close.

JacopeX
Right now if WCW whwere to stil excist and it wuz like back then, WWE would still be waaaaaay betta

DanZeke25
Right now if WCW whwere to stil excist and it wuz like back then, WWE would still be waaaaaay betta

In the sales for attendence, yes, but actual Entertainment, HELL NO.

The NWO ALONE is better than the WWE right now.

JacopeX
NWO wuz shit, back then when i wuz watchin WCW, i laughed ma ass off and i wuz only a lil kid. Yo it looked sooo fake and they acted so stupid. WWE wuz more reasonable and realistic and things that are fo reel would happen only.

DanZeke25
NWO wuz shit, back then when i wuz watchin WCW, i laughed ma ass off and i wuz only a lil kid. Yo it looked sooo fake and they acted so stupid. WWE wuz more reasonable and realistic and things that are fo reel would happen only.

Your retarded. They both looked exactly the same. Do you even know what the NWO is? If you do, then tell me, what does it stand for?

And, realistic? Please. The lights turn off, then they turn back on and the Undertaker is right there. Then one time Kane made lightining strike somebody. While I admit it was pretty cool, it wasn't realistic.

streekz
firstly i agree mark henry shouldnt have a title shot at the IC title let alone the main titles, at the moment rey is in main event at wrestlemania not mark henry he doesnt deserve it. whats he done?? he came back beat batista up a few times (batista had just finished a match)!!!!!!!!
wcw was good the best moment was the nwo which stands for NEW WORLD ORDER.
however wwe always had the vince-austin and the d-x story lines which put wcw out of business so whos the best?????????
as for wwe being better now raw is fine but smackdown is terrible.. if wcw were still around then wwe wouldnt be so bad as the competetion would keep them going with interesting storylines....due to the fact that no one other than TNA can challenge them they are getting lazy with there ideas..TNA is only a small company rising fast so vince had better keep an eye on it, most the ex-wwe stars are there he dont want the fans there too................(which is starting to happen so he gotta have something planned)

JacopeX
Well WCW wuz really bad at its last episodes

Many WCW superstars are on there way to the WWE, like Sting

I dont think TNA is gonna be betta than WWE

And no, i saw both WWE and WCW and i didnt see anythin alike. WCW looked more fake. We all have opinions iight. Lets get back to the topis were Streekz wuz talkin

streekz
TNA is alot like WCW. thats because nearly everyone who worked at WCW is now working for TNA, it wouldnt suprise me if bishoff showed up on TNA. I like the ring in TNA it different, just need to build on there superstars, storylines and fanbase..(which they are doing)
ive heard the reason why Jeff Jarrett is always champion is because he is part owner of TNA??????? im not sure how true that is but it explains why it always moulded round his waste

JacopeX
TNA is alot like WCW. thats because nearly everyone who worked at WCW is now working for TNA, it wouldnt suprise me if bishoff showed up on TNA. I like the ring in TNA it different, just need to build on there superstars, storylines and fanbase..(which they are doing)
ive heard the reason why Jeff Jarrett is always champion is because he is part owner of TNA??????? im not sure how true that is but it explains why it always moulded round his waste Jeff Jarret sux, if he were to go up against the best of wwe, he would get mouled like a piece of shit he is

streekz
laughing out loud The last time i saw jj was when he lost a retiring match against chyna................i think!..blink ........................its been a long time......

Nyria
Well I feel that like someone said b4 WWE is getting very lazy with there ideas because most of the storylines now have been used before and all they are doing is recycling them. Now as far as WCW being better than WWE I'll give it to them when the NWO was FIRST brought in the initial idea was genius but then it started to get stupid when it seemed like every week everybody and they mama was joining the NWO. I mean the storyline went from genius to sloppy in a matter of months. And then when they brought in the NWO red and black I just had to shake my head it had become almost unbearable to watch WCW because they did everything they could to emphaze the NWO which was ultimately thier downfall.

streekz
yes i liked the nwo idea, it was ok as well when some of the wcw stars were defecting but they took it too far with nearly the whole roster joining them.

DiamondBullets
yes i liked the nwo idea, it was ok as well when some of the wcw stars were defecting but they took it too far with nearly the whole roster joining them.

thumb up Yeah, the nWo wuz tyte. I also think that WWE was at its best during the Attitude Era in the late 90's.

streekz
yes probably the best ive seen it..

Nyria
Yeah 1999 was the best year in sports entertainment.

streekz
do u think the heart throbs are off to TNA? There contract as been terminated at WWE..

JacopeX
Well the heart throbs are use less in the story line anywayz

streekz
laughing out loud thats too true..

JacopeX
and they neva won a match

Nyria
They looked like a broke down MNM.

JacopeX
laughing yea pretty much and i think they were some type of posers or somethin

streekz
mnm look broke down.................... laughing out loud
where all the gud tag teams gone? remember the hart foundation (bret n anvil) demolition (axe n smash) powers of pain (warlord n barberian) Legion of doom (hawk n animal).....................these would dominate the WWE tag division now if they were still in prime, MNM are slowly becoming a known tag team but who they really got to challenge them??
Hardyz, dudleyz, new age outlaws, edge n christian all gone.........(edge still there).

Nyria
The tag team division in general has just fallen off I mean if you notice on both RAW and SmackDown little if any time is spent building up the Tag Team division (SmackDown spends a little time) so it is kinda boring and they are bringing in these slop tag teams in which in my opinion are working too hard in trying to establish a gimmick when they should just work on thier wrestling and establish thier gimmick later.

JacopeX
The new LOD is pretty good and i think in my opinon, the best tag team in the WWE

Tekno Boy

Gee, really? and all this time I thought those broken leg and all that blood was real. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course, it's fake. But they still feel pain, they still get hurt. All footballers get are grazed knees.

OK, Sutpid n00b idea Alert. Would other sports be more entertaining if they had storylines like in wrestling.

Sheilds up. Fire at will. *points* He's over there. rolling on floor laughing

JacopeX
dont worry streekz i already explained to him

streekz
LOD where possibly the greatest ever, but now hawk past animal on his own.........no one can replace hawk but they could find someone to work with animal......hedenriech wasnt really fully into the role...cant even spell his name right but i aint bothered..............who do you think matt hardys partner will be?? (my guesses - animal, jeff?)

JacopeX
Matt hardy is gonna go solo period in my opinion

Thekid1
WWE no question about it

JacopeX
of course. Its more entertainment for the fans than the others. TNA is a sell out of WCW and ECW

Thekid1
TNA is a sell out of WCW and ECW

laughing Me and my friend lvoe making up names like Oven hot steve austin for TNA laughing

bloodboys2blueb
Steve Austin used to be cool and The Rock but my fav wwe star is Undertaker but i don't watch wrestling at all now because the wwf stars left. Jeff Hardy used the some stuff he used on wwf at tna

streekz
true but the rock is able to come back if he wanted, austin cant wrestle anymore due to neck injury although one last match is possible depends if it gonna make the money for his last match, they wouldn't give him a last match to face someone like matt hardy or scotty 2 hotty....it would be someone like goldberg, taker, hogan, brock lesnar....etc.
as for guys like taker he still wrestling but not every week, jeff moved on cuz he turned up late to work too much.(thats what i heard) and well at the end of the day none of them are immortal so they do get injured forcing them to retire or get old so they retire..........thats life things change luckly when hulk hogan left the company bret hart took the mantle then hbk then stonecold/ the rock and now batista/john cena.
i guess you have a fav wrestler then u adapt to the next one...i like stonecold but when they took him through the alliance and turned him into somethin that he was'nt (running from kurt angle...........tapping out to ankle lock) that was'nt stonecold they dragged his character through the mudd................but he was brought back to who he should be the bad ass..............i like john cena at the moment and batista also chris masters he is a future champ give him a few years....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.