List of DC street-level vigilantes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Marvel is awash in street-levelers. In the Batman forum, it's an ongoing debate as to who is Marvel's Batman. Bats is iconic, and first in line for crossovers with similar types. But beyond his press, let's see who the rest of the DC vigilantes are.
Someone who is streetlevel to me, is not exceeding human peak-level in strength, agility and durability. And no personal energy projection, of course.

There's Batman...there's Nightwing...who are the rest?

King_Mungi
Huntress
Wildcat
Catwomen
Green Arrow
Green Arrow
Blue Bettle
Robin
Nightwing
Question
Speedy
Arsenal
Bane
Raza Ghul
Plunder
Murmur
Batgirl
Captain Cold
Heat Wave

More to come...

King_Mungi
Captain Boomerang I
Cheshire
Ragdoll I & II
Deadshot
Scandal
Catman
Talia
Mister Terrible

More to come...

EDIT: Whoops I put ones in who wern't vigilantes.

dominic/wolf
whos the top marvel street leveler

Black Adam
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
whos the top marvel street leveler

spider-man shifty

All right Daredevil

ScarletSpider
MOON KNIGHT!

Black Adam
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
MOON KNIGHT!

bahhh!!!!

DAREDEVIL!!!!

roughrider
What's with all the villains? I just want some heroic or anti-hero characters, for comparison to Marvel's stock.

ScarletSpider
Catman and Deadshot fit the bill after recent events. I enjoyed Deadsho't mini-series pre-Villains United. Gail really turned Catman around, Blake's heroic when he needs to, or wants to be. It was sweet seeing him come down on Green Arrow. Interesting seeing the roles reverse.

BAH!

MOON KNIGHT!!!

Spawnrules
Spider-man bleh

Juntai
The Vigilante.

ScarletSpider
Vigilante rocks. I love that mini-series, Bruce Jones is in fine form there. Didn't see the Tyler Durden twist coming at all last issue.

Spawnrules
Chicken-man

http://members.aol.com/shuldy02/images/chicken%20man.jpg

SnakeEyes
In my opinion, DC's street-levelers are significantly less cool than Marvel's.

Juntai
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Vigilante rocks. I love that mini-series, Bruce Jones is in fine form there. Didn't see the Tyler Durden twist coming at all last issue. I saw it coming a few issues ago, but it was still brilliantly performed. I thought it was either him or that other cop, but then we saw him planting devices in that one guys room, and Vigilante cleared it up. Left me with one logical choice...

Juntai
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
In my opinion, DC's street-levelers are significantly less cool than Marvel's. Eh, Marvel has a whole more of them to choose from, but no doubt characters like Nightwing, Batman, Deathstroke and the current Vigilante are all badass street levelers.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, I wasn't paying attention or reading close enough. I'd like to see Vigilante tackle Batman after he gets better established.

roughrider
Vigilante was DC's closest answer to the Punisher, though Deathstroke is often thought of that way. Does he still look the same, with that outfit that looks like he's ready to go skiing? stick out tongue

ScarletSpider
I was thinking that, but the Vigilante adventures thusfar have proven too be a bit more cerebral and sort of spooky.

roughrider
Would anyone call Deathstroke a street-leveler? He's more like a Wolverine level, with his regenerative durability, isn't he? Other than that, I would say he's enhanced to peak-human, just like Captain America.

Etrigan
The best Marvel street leveler is either DD, Spidey, or Punisher.

Or Moon Knight.

Knightfall93
The best street levellers:
1. Batman
2. Huntress
3. Nightwing
4. Rorschach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.