Why is life turning on me??GOOD TURNS TO BAD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sobe
Hey this is my first so plz give me a break ill do a chapter by chapter
/\ . -- ))

THE DAY

My name is Camille im 16 and high school im in 10 grade and i have a great life,so many friends good clouthing a perrfet boy friend and a perrfet life,till the day.

Camille made her way friends by her side camille had stuff on her mind the talking all around her made her twitch her ears turning to sara that was loking doun the hall she reached out and touched sarahs shoulder.
Camille:earth to sarah
sarah:huh what you say???...sory i was day dreaming i wounder why i cant get a guy camille can you help
Camille:shere.. what guy are you crushing on
sarah:...
camille: it cant be that bad
sarah: you promese you get mad
camille:why would i be mad??
sarah:well.....nick embarrasment
camille:what my nick you got to be kiding me!
sarah:sory

Sarah looked doun it sadness camille ready to hit some one her face was cherry red and her hands in a fist
camille:well srush on some one then my boy friend ..ok**claming doun**

Sarah didnt say any thing she looked doun the path nick comeing doun she gulped camilles head turned slowly at sarah.

Camille:hes mine and you cant have him!
sarah:yes i can you see how he looks at me??!
camille: he looks at every one like that!
sarah:every girl you mean**mumbles*
camille:what you say punk!!

Camille thouw sarah into the lockers
camille:hes mine and thats it!!
sarah:no i want him!!
nick:whats going on??!!
sarah:i sead iliked you and she went nuts!!
camille:well hes mine
nick:both of you clam doun!!*raising his voise**
camille let her go seeing that sarah was druling over him she kicked her
nick:thats enof camille!!!
camille:well shes trying to steal you away!!!
sarah:well i bine crushing on him!!!**face turned red**

Fox13
not bad for a beginner ^-^ its better than mine smile

sobe
no where the same

Fox13
^-^ urs is so much better than mine no expression im only writing mine cuz a freind said he liked my storys i cam up with. but you are doing it cuz you like to write, therefore, yours is better

sobe
Kinda i just wright it clams me doun now im going to get hooked into this and be wrighting away 0.o

sobe
TIME IS OVER WITH US

Sarah had started to cry of her she sobed and put her hands to her faces and kepted crying more and more. Camille looked at her and looked away nock put his hand on sarahs shoulder to clam her doun a little he pulled her hands away and ruped the tears away his bright warming smile made her be lost in his light blue eyes. A warm smile came on her fae her cheeks where a light read and her h hair coverd them .
Sarah:i got to get to class**small smile**

Sarah walked of away doun the hall a smile on her face as she turn the corner. Nick gave her a mad look is soft blue eys glaredmaddly at her camille looked doun.
Nick:why you do that to your best friend!!!!
camille:she was going to steal you away from me!!!
nick:you do that with every one my friends and all things...i cant take it no longer where thouw!

He dissapier and a tear slid doun her face as she fell to her nees the bell rang and she just sat there and looked at the floor her head hanging low.
She stood up and walked to class siting in a seat in the far left and burst out crying softly .

lordzeb
nice for your first attempt.

just some things to point out....

quotation marks are used when people talk. if you don't know what they are, they are this: " "

and their isn't * * in stories to let you know.

detail could use some work

and spell check can be helpful.

it's good so far, and i hope i wasn't picky or anything.

sobe
-.-

lordzeb
is that face a good face, or what? it's making me worried

sobe
gess -.-

lordzeb
good?

please tell me it's good.

*pleads silently*

sobe
TEARS FALLEN OF HATE!

Camille walked to her locker she was till crying she pushed her stuff in her book bag to go home she sniffled and closed the locker turning sarah stood there smileing a evil smile. Csmille rubed her eyes and looked at her sadly.
Camille:what you want sarah**sniffles**
sarah:gess what im dateing nick**she smiled bigly**
Camille:I HATE YOU I HATE YOU ...DIE !!!

she kicked her and ran of loking her locker first then ranof tears ran doun her facebursting out side she went doun the block she kepted runing triping over a holes she fell and hit the ground sraping her needs and face leting out a sreem people passed he camille let a deep cry. She got up and kept runing bursting in side her home her family sat there lafeing not careing she was there and bleeding
camille:mom ...im hurt**tears on her face*
mom :what ever!
camille:dad??
dad:dont dad me go to your room now!!
camille:i dont under stand
mom:now!!!

camille went up stairs and laid in her bed the sounds of her crying went thouw out the big house she wanted to hid and die neaver to be seen life turned on her why? Her pillow wet from her crying she fixed her bloody nees and face and arms she sobed and hit the wall with her fist over and over
camille: die you stupied wall die!!!

sobe
nope bad

lordzeb
sadangel

sobe
there there im just upset and mad both because of rand got grounded and he wount be on for week or to i miss him sad ishouldnt take it out on you

lordzeb

sobe
i miss rand msn-cry

lordzeb
yet, he's quite a jerk to you at times....that doesn't make sense. well i'm leaving

sobe
i miss him hes realy nice to me and some of my friends hes not going to be on for 1 month and i cant take it sad

lordzeb
he's nice.......yeah right. you come to me saying your pissed with him. how can be nice?!?!

NBT x 20
First time posting here, i'm gonna make one. Nice story camille. smile

mud_blood_princ
spellcheck!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.