Gog (the kingdom) vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Gog is an uber powerful being he is more powerful highfather, dc zues, shazam the wizard, ganthet the gaurdian of the universe, and phantom stranger combined, he punked a flash so fast that he could be everywere at once and could even run into other dimensions he was so fast even when standing still he was a blur, he also defeated the most powerful green lantern who had merged with his lantern thus not needing to recharge from what i can remeber, he was only stopped by a being who could controll hypertime and even then he was only contained but not killed or anything like that. He went back in time day after day killing superman in new and sick ways, red sun fire being just one of them.

Thanos is a very powerful being as well he makes a joke of SS, has battled all the avengers at once before being stopped by adam strange, out classed the champion of the universe in fighting style but not strenght but none the less thats pretty good. defeated Galactus's punisher robots, and also defeated galactus herald the fallen one, but i dont see this being any more powerful then any other of galactus heralds since galactus beat him every time and also teleported him away like a joke, none the less his power unlike other heralds is nearly inexhaustable.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
Gog is an uber powerful being he is more powerful highfather, dc zues, shazam the wizard, ganthet the gaurdian of the universe, and phantom stranger combined,

Okay, now stfu.

Mider
if you dont like my threads why dont you please not enter them thanks.

TheKahn
The Quintessence (Shazam, Ganthet, Zeus, Izaya Highfather, and the Phantom Stranger) gave Gog a portion of their power and he went nuts. He isn't more powerful than them combined.

Good grief...doh

slade10

Thanos is a very powerful being as well he makes a joke of SS....

...but i dont see this being any more powerful then any other of galactus heralds since galactus beat him every time and also teleported him away like a joke...

err....

GODSCRIBE
if you dont like my threads why dont you please not enter them thanks.

No, you just made the fight unbalanced. I mean...

Ex11B
Gog huh?.Nice name,I think i'll name my dog that..he he ha ha big grin

Mider
the reason i place any unbalanced threads is to silence people who actually think a certain character is unbeatable and start talking crazy there is someone at this moment who actually thinks wolverine can defeat dr doom someone else said that thanos would one day be on par with eternity death and galactus and alot of people actually think that ss can defeat swampthing who has the presance himself and held his own.

Mider
who here knows about gog?

TheKahn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_%28comics%29

Mider
he isnt stronger then the quintessance combined but stronger then any lone member of the quintessance

Darksaint
^^^ If that's true, then he beats Thanos, as any member of the Quintessance is above Thanos.

GODSCRIBE
Actually current Gog loses to Thanos. I was refering to Kingdom Come Gog. Thanos wins this.

Mider
current gog isnt kingdom gog, the thread said kindgom gog, so gog wins

Rick/Genis
god... isn't a very intelligent Vs if you're only doing it to spite:

"people who actually think a certain character is unbeatable and start talking crazy there is someone at this moment who actually thinks wolverine can defeat dr doom someone else said that thanos would one day be on par with eternity death and galactus and alot of people actually think that ss can defeat swampthing who has the presance himself and held his own."

Mider
i never said gog was unbeatable, i just said he is above skyfather, would he defeat the whole quintessance no, would he beat the spectre no, would he beat eternity nope i dont believe so, so im not saying he is unbeatable just that he's above any lone memeber of the quintessance and he has the feats to back it up.

Validus
Not really. Any member of the Q could own the heros the way Gog did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.