Help with this movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unekgal
OK, I do not know any of the actors, but know the parts that I saw. (I was in Best Buy and caught a piece of it and it looked funny!)

A woman's husband died, and when she was at the viewing, she went up to the casket and fixed his tie. When they buried his, I think she may have threw her wedding ring down there. She had a date shortly after, making everyone angry, especially her teenage son. The BF was invited over for dinner 1 night, and when the mom got up to get something, the son started talking about his parents sex life and how good it must have been b/c he heard them a lot. They got into an argument outside the house and started pushing each other.

That is about all I know. Hopefully this helps. Thanks!!!

Makedde
This belongs in the stickied thread at the top of the page. smile

angel28
This is not a movie it is an episode of " Desperate Housewives " from the second series.

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by angel28
This is not a movie it is an episode of " Desperate Housewives " from the second series. i saw that ! eek!

angel28
Me to, i love that show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.