trion juggernaut vs gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
w

Black Adam
Whats wrong? Got mad that Glads could beat your favorite characters so you decided to make a spite thread?

no

juggernaut66666
no i m not mad my only fav is juggs

Mider
in this form Juggernaut does own gladiator he has always had the potential to own gladiator but has just not ever tapped it.

Darth Kal-El
Trion Juggernaut wins 11/10.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Black Adam
Whats wrong? Got mad that Glads could beat your favorite characters so you decided to make a spite thread?

no Seems that way to me.

sakuraba
I say Trion wins as well. A better match will be Trion Juggernaut vs. Superman Prime. Cant they both punch through time/dimensions or something?

juggernaut66666
i don't think superman can and trion was also able to rip the fabric f space and time

golem370
Gladiator would not stand a chance in hell against Classic Juggernaut I main reason Thor aka Eric Masterson beat Gladiator and he wasn't sure he was going to win and I just made a Thread Classic Thor vs Eric Masterson Thor and everybody said that Classic Thor would win easily. Now Classic Thor never but one time in three comics had any kind of advantage over Classic Juggernaut so here it is Eric Masterson>>Gladiator, Classic Thor>>>>>>>Eric Masterson means Classic Juggernaut>>>>>>>>Gladiator. The same thing that happened to Gladiator when he fought Cannonball would happen to him ten fold against Classic Juggernaut. Also for anybody who might thank Eric Masterson was fighting a unconfident Gladiator was fighting for his Masters from Shi'ar to keep it from being destroyed.

Mider
did gladiator and juggernaut ever meat up in comics?

golem370
I don't think so

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by golem370
Gladiator would not stand a chance in hell against Classic Juggernaut I main reason Thor aka Eric Masterson beat Gladiator and he wasn't sure he was going to win and I just made a Thread Classic Thor vs Eric Masterson Thor and everybody said that Classic Thor would win easily. And Gladiator has also beaten Classic Thor very easily.

Now Classic Thor never but one time in three comics had any kind of advantage over Classic Juggernaut so here it is Eric Masterson>>Gladiator, Classic Thor>>>>>>>Eric Masterson means Classic Juggernaut>>>>>>>>Gladiator. I think most people agree that Gladiator wouldn't be able to hurt Juggernaut. But tell me, in a non-PIS environment like this is, how exactly is Juggernaut going to even come close to touching Gladiator? He wouldn't. If Gladiator decides to slug it out and fight face on, then he'd lose. Gladiator's only option of winning is BFR.

golem370
Gladiator is a warrior he all about battles so if he gets close to Juggernaut he is going to try and hit Juggernaut when it doesn't hurt Juggernaut he is going to lose confidence. Then Juggernaut is going to pummel Gladiator.

golem370
BFR?

Black Adam
BFR?

Battle field removal. Like tossing him into the sun.

Lucid Lui
Gladiator is a warrior he all about battles so if he gets close to Juggernaut he is going to try and hit Juggernaut when it doesn't hurt Juggernaut he is going to lose confidence. Then Juggernaut is going to pummel Gladiator. Well this depends on who's writing him, since he's been written all over the place. Some write him as a very smart fighter. That version, Juggs wouldn't be able to touch because he'd be moving at a speed that makes Juggs look like he's not moving at all.

But you're right, the most common version would go head to head with Juggs and eventually be beaten. It would take a fair while though.

golem370
He not just going to throw Juggernaut 1 Juggernaut has a force field 2 Gladiator grabs Juggernaut & get a couple haymakers to the face

golem370
Juggernauts Force Field is the anti equation to Gladiators speed. When Thor threw his hammer at vast speed and Juggernauts Force Fields stopped it momentum.So lets say Gladiator flys at him at 1000 miles per hour he closer he gets the slower he gets. Juggernaut let Cannonball hit him and Cannonball exhausted himself running into Juggernaut thats great power.

rao
If Gladiator can beat Juggs in X-men the cartoon, then he can do it in the comics.

supervenom
Originally posted by rao
If Gladiator can beat Juggs in X-men the cartoon, then he can do it in the comics.

Exactly stick out tongue

Either way, he'd still win against regular Juggernaut.

golem370
Yeah He going to beat Juggernaut but the shows pain when being hit by Rogue laughing

KillAll
well, in the comics, the same thing that happened to juggernaut (in the cartoon) happened in the comics. the reason they replaced firelord is because the writers of the cartoon felt that firelord wouldnt be recognized as a powerhouse. so they substituted to present gladiator as this unimaginably powerful force. whom got trashed by phoenix 30 seconds later.

so in the comics, i believe juggernaut WOULD win. he was simply put in at last second for popularity purposes (for some reason marvel vs. dc comics are ringing a bell).

later in the comics, rogue punchs gladiator and he fly's off screen. rogue couldnt do that to juggernaut on his best day. rogue went toe to toe with gladiator every time they met in the series, but somehow she knows that she's no match for juggernaut???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.