spawn and doctor strange vs. Dante and Vergil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawnrules
ok who wins, also now spawn should not be known as god-like spawn, but god spawn, his powers have exceeded beyond anything or you may call him third age spawn.

there are new villians known as disciple, and Zera, Zera is a female warrior 10x stronger than angela, unlike disciple/heaven first and greatest warrior who is said to be 10x stronger than reedemer.

spawn new powers allow him to succed the spectre he can easily manipulate reality into anything he wants, but gets stopped on numerous occasions, by someone (can't remember), only for unnecessary reasons.

his other new enemy is known as the inquistor thamuz, who is said to be much stronger than malebogia, he almost killed spawn, spawn barley escaped.

Spawnrules
bump

Spawnrules
BUMP

Mider
what comic does dante and vergil appear in and why have you put them up against such powerful characters what powers do they posses that you think they can beat them?

Psycho Ninja
Dante & Vergil from teh Italian ancient novels ??

Mider
no dante and virgil from devil may cry comics i just dont know what comics they are talking about. as in the exact title and issue.

DarkCrawler
Dante and Vergil are hard for these matches. They are not Class 100. Are not amazingly fast (in comic books, their speed is nothing compared to some people). But they still beat gods and demigods. You can't quantify their levels.

Mider
what comics have they come out in?

Spawnrules
i really dont know what comic, there very powerful, they can turn into devil, his sword is supreme too, given by his father

Mider
if its the comic i read were he fights the phantom then he wouldnt win all he fought was a giant demon who couldnt handle thor if you put them against each other i mean give me a break. so i do hope there talking about another comic when putting these two up against spawn and strange cause if not the fight doesnt last a nano second.............seriouslly.

Spawnrules
ok,

from rewmac

If Dante (according to DMC2) turns to Super Sparda he is invurenable to every attack coming from demons and dead-like hell creatures. He can kill the strongest enemy with a single blast. And if we are talking about a fight. Let's take everything Dante has. Stops time with Quicksilver, uses Doppelganger (to make to Dantes) then changes to Super Sparda. Where is Spawn. The surely put up a fight against eachother but Spawn would go down. Sorry to say that. I admited already Spawn is strong as hell, coz Dark Urizen already showed me his proof. But even the normal Sparda is above Spawn. Dante just surpassed that level, to be Super Sparda.

hes crazy

Heres spawn from Du
Superspeed, Superstrength that enables him to throw around skyscrapers, hellblasts that can topple an Ancient God and are said to be strong enough to burn down the gates of Heaven, matter alteration and transmutation, one of the best regenerations in comics, unbreakable chains, control over nature, ability to stop time dead in its tracks, etc. etc. telling you something?

Not to mention all of his attacks are magical in nature

he turned Hell into a mini-heaven when he became ruler of Hell

I'd say Spawn wins more often than not, even if this isn't King Spawn. The reason why there's been such a flurry of Spawn threads is the Spawn Respect Thread located in my signature that i created.

Why do i say Spawn could win? Well, he's basically beat skyfathers and far far above skyfathers. He has teleportation, incredible regeneration, is stronger than class 100, can grow to any size, has matter manipulation/transmutation, superspeed, incredibly powerful telepathy, can banish people to other dimensions, can stop time, etc. etc. etc.

a guy that took God hostage while threatening to blow his/her head off, and then went on to kill a Lord of Hell, legions of archdemons and demons (above skyfather), stalemated an Ancient God, etc. etc.

from wiki about vergil

Vergil is a fictional character who is the twin brother of Dante and one of the two sons of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda. His real name is Vergil, but was later changed to Nelo Angelo, which is the product of a transliteration error of "Nero Angelo" meaning " Black Angel" in Italian. Nelo Angelo is a boss featured in the video game Devil May Cry. Vergil appears in the prequel, Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening. Vergil is, like Dante, a hybrid. His lineage is divided between being half Devil and half human. This gives him abilities far beyond those of mortal men. Unlike his brother, he is more serious about his training, and is the better swordsman.

Mider
ok what comic has this happend in this is a comic forum not a video game forum so if you post someone here it has to be purly comic book character nothing from the video game so in a comic ANY comic has dante or virgil done anything like this? become immune to attack or any of the stuff youve said?

Spawnrules
http://img489.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dmcpreviewpg29eq.jpg

Rewmac
This is funny....You made a thread just to show Spawnie can beat everything....I just love fanboys stuff....Dark Urizen made his point but you....Spawn is strong but way to overrated by foolish little fanboys like yourself mate....

Spawnrules
shiftyspawn aint my fav hero, im serious only black adam knows

Spawnrules
and im not making points because i dont want everyone jumping on me, once i made a point, dark urizen said for me to stab myself

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Rewmac
This is funny....You made a thread just to show Spawnie can beat everything....I just love fanboys stuff....Dark Urizen made his point but you....Spawn is strong but way to overrated by foolish little fanboys like yourself mate....

you admited spawn is stronger than dante, you said he will loose 7/10 but the with help from vergil, but now heres doc. strange

Rewmac
Spawn ain't your hero??? Then why is your name Spawnrules and your sig?? AWho you're tryin' to fool?? Funny. big grinbig grinbig grin

Spawnrules
Spawn ain't your hero??? Then why is your name Spawnrules and your sig?? AWho you're tryin' to fool?? Funny. big grinbig grinbig grin

i really mean it

"goes to get black adam"

Black Adam

Hes a guy with a cape.

Try to guess.

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Black Adam
Hes a guy with a cape.

Try to guess.

THANKS FOR COMING!!!!!!!!

Black Adam
Another clue

He has a mask..........

Spawnrules
without horns

Mider
ummm like i said i havent seen dante do anything in comics that can hold up against spawn.

Spawnrules
true

Marcus4600
Spawn and Doc Strange vs Dante and Vergil eh? That's actually a good one.

My money is on Spawn and Strange, but by a hair. Dante and Vergil specialize in kicking the asses of people like Spawn and Strange, but Al and the Doc are a cut above the rest.

leonheartmm
dante and vergil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.