Flash Vs Makkari

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Ok everyone knows flash,and makkari well hes beyond light speed could press 50 tons normally and can boost his powers ...hes an eternal for gods sake......fight takes place on mount olympus as a specticle for the gods........

JOE NUNEZ
i say makkari ......one punch at beyond light speed from a class 50 or better would destroy flash..........

guy222
Makkari

Prep-Man
Flash.

AsbestosFlaygon
Flash is faster

tideoftime
Flash can win, but he'd have to pull out all of his tricks to do it -- a simple, direct physical confrontation will not bode well for him. Celestially speaking, Makkari has the edge, certainly, for travel ability, but not so much in relative combat speeds, where I think Barry has the edge. Makkari's strength and superior resistance is key to his wins, while Barry's "pull-speedtricks-out-of-my-ass" is the key to his.

Slaanesh
Flash

King Castle
doesnt makkari have tp and other energy based powers?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by King Castle
doesnt makkari have tp and other energy based powers?

Flash can resist tp now..

Colossus-Big C
makkari is far stronger hes class 50 tons
flash is human

if flash can punch at superman level stregnth with speed+human strength
imagine what makkari will do with speed+50 tons strength

he also has telepathy and energy manip powers to boot
makkarri wins

King Castle
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Flash can resist tp now.. what example are you referencing?

Johnny Sorrow
Makkari's other abilities are weak as hell. He put all his effort into his speed, making him unbalanced.

cdtm
Originally posted by tideoftime
Flash can win, but he'd have to pull out all of his tricks to do it -- a simple, direct physical confrontation will not bode well for him. Celestially speaking, Makkari has the edge, certainly, for travel ability, but not so much in relative combat speeds, where I think Barry has the edge. Makkari's strength and superior resistance is key to his wins, while Barry's "pull-speedtricks-out-of-my-ass" is the key to his.

The Speed Force basically simulates strength/durability though.

He'd end up killing himself at super speeds from air friction otherwise (And there's many examples of how it allows him to harm class 100 types..)

Slaanesh
Originally posted by King Castle
what example are you referencing?

blackest night..when he fought Black Lantern MM..

Tattoos N Scars
Flash ftw.

Lord_Talron
flash wins the same way he wins against anyone below some power level that i've forgotten. speed steal + other exotic shit ftw

psycho gundam
probably flash

guy222
eternal

Warlord
flash

Colossus-Big C
how dpes flash win? makkari is nearly as fast (fastest runner in marvel by ohotmu bios)
and has a wide range of other powers and is FAR stronger
how the hell does flash win?
one punch and hes dead

Prep-Man
Speed drain ftw.

the Darkone
Makkari wins, Makkari is just as fast and stronger and genuis level intelligence him and Phatso are the main two that developed the Enternals Tech. Makkari other powers no longer exist, but still have strenght 50, speed, teleportation, regenerations!

I'll take Makkari anyday!

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
how dpes flash win? makkari is nearly as fast (fastest runner in marvel by ohotmu bios)
and has a wide range of other powers and is FAR stronger
how the hell does flash win?
one punch and hes dead

speed steal my friend, speed steal

Colossus-Big C
speed steal is not instant
makkari punches him before he does it or mindrapes or teleports flash into space

cdtm
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
speed steal is not instant
makkari punches him before he does it or mindrapes or teleports flash into space

Actually, Wally claimed he could've stopped Superman cold while he was in a footchase, but didn't because a sudden stop from a character as strong as Superman would've messed up the environment.

zeel
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Makkari's other abilities are weak as hell. He put all his effort into his speed, making him unbalanced.

In his pursuit to become faster he gave up alot of other abilites. to what extent i dunno though. im sure hes just as fast as flash though only thing flash has on him is stealing speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.