Bb2 Title Revealed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
The new title for the next Batman Film has been announced

BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT

...will see the Joker and the Penguin team up against Batman

atharpina
Where'd you hear this?

Ast
................ no expression

Bullshit. stick out tongue

When did Penguin come into play? laughing out loud

Etrigan
I won't believe that, until you get a source of information and proof.

NoFate007
I'd prefer the titles to be...

second film...Batman: Dark Crusade
third film...Batman: Genesis

Scarecrow756
I myself would prefer titles like Batman Escalation and Batman: The Dark Knight Returns.

Knightfall93
DKR... everyone will think its based on DKR! LOL, thatd be crap. Escalation and maybe... Legacy if Garyson arrived? Or even dark knight Legacy...

Altar[1stONE]
Thats a good title if its true, who confirmed that. give a source please.

Knightfall93
I doubt it, I heard Goyer, or maybe Nolan, say they preferred sticking to nthe batm,an "somehing" titles

Rafkins_Warning
Originally posted by Ast
................ no expression

Bullshit. stick out tongue

When did Penguin come into play? laughing out loud

I heard on the official site ages ago that Penguin would make an appearance in the next one... so yeah, there's been a lot of talk that I've heard (in and outside this forum) about Penguin not being in the sequel, but I read it on there and it seems he just might show up!

Originally posted by Knightfall93
DKR... everyone will think its based on DKR! LOL, thatd be crap. Escalation and maybe... Legacy if Garyson arrived? Or even dark knight Legacy...

I also read on the official site a long time ago that Goyer and Nolan don't want to have Robin in the films at all... not even a mention, they thought it would stray too far from the main "Batman" subject of the movies... they just want them to be about Bruce and how he became and struggles with being Batman.

So yeah... I don't know if that stuff is still on that site, it was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away when I read it... but yeah, I remember those articles very vividly... someone should check it out and see if its changed... I'm too lazy to, LOL!

Knightfall93
What is the official site?

Rafkins_Warning
Originally posted by Knightfall93
What is the official site?

I think this is it... it might not be though... I don't know I can't remember, like I said it was a long time ago... could be on the flash site, could be on a totally different site... who knows!

http://www2.warnerbros.com/batmanbegins/interviews.html

Knightfall93
Interesting.... when's Flash coming out?

WrathfulDwarf
Haven't found anything official....I'd like to think that is most likely be titled:

Batman Legends of The Dark Knight

tlbauerle
What a poo poo thread. There has been no title announcement

Knightfall93
legends of the Dark Knight sounds crap! It sounds too "mystic- ish" andd stuff, maybe more like a series than a film... I prefer "the Dark knight" though "Escalation" or "Uprising" are better

Scarecrow756
Chris Nolan and co would not announce a title this early not when the movie is supposedly coming out in 2008.

Knightfall93
True but I'd like the last 1 to maybe introduce Dick and just show him in his Robin uniform at the end... call it Batman: Legacy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.