Tusken Raider Vs Commander Cody

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commander K
Both Tusken Raider and Cody has a instakill weapon that has infinite ammo, and takes 5 seconds to cool down and shoot again.

They will fight in a poorly-edited map by me.

RED- Tusken Raider
BLUE- Cody

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/Lordcountsorgo/maze.jpg

PurpleSaber
What the hell is up with that map? Why don't you just make a setting that is in SW?

Commander K
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
What the hell is up with that map? Why don't you just make a setting that is in SW?

I didn't want to. Now pick a winner.

PurpleSaber
Cody.

Wesker
The Tuskan Raider isn't a battle hardened, cloned warrior.

It dies.

Faroth
Commander Cody's a skilled, battle-trained clone of one of the most infamous and powerful bounty hunters in the galaxy. A Tusken raider is an ugly faced guy with a rifle staff thing.

Commander Cody pwns the shit out of them. Speaking of that, I just had a cookie-dough pop tart and I'm about to throw it up. Please exuse me while I go and do that.

((The_Anomaly))
lol. Cody wins.

But the Tusken is more funny, so it wins in spirit.

darthsith19
Cody PWNS the poor Tusken.

Darth Kal-El
Gee, this is a hard one. One guy has a repeating blaster and has training vs. a guy with a mace who has no combat training whatsoever.

Commander K
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Gee, this is a hard one. One guy has a repeating blaster and has training vs. a guy with a mace who has no combat training whatsoever.

Errr READ MY POST. They have a instakill weapon, takes 5 second to cool down b4 shooting again, and their in a poorly-edited map.

PurpleSaber
It doesn't matter, Cody still wins. He is a highly trained soldier. The other is a nomadic weird thing that has no combat training.

darthsith19
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
It doesn't matter, Cody still wins. He is a highly trained soldier. The other is a nomadic weird thing that has no combat training.
And the situation in the maze is more Cody's style + he's a better shot and a quicker shot and it's unlikely he'll need to shoot twice.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Commander K
Errr READ MY POST. They have a instakill weapon, takes 5 second to cool down b4 shooting again, and their in a poorly-edited map. i did read your first post, dumbass.

Tangible God
The Tusken will be running after Cody in vain, who will be misleading the Tusken by walking backwards and covering his tracks. Once the Tusken runs past Jack Nicholson he'll flop down on his knees, his blaster dragging behind him and yell:

"COODDDDYY!"

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Tangible God
The Tusken will be running after Cody in vain, who will be misleading the Tusken by walking backwards and covering his tracks. Once the Tusken runs past Jack Nicholson he'll flop down on his knees, his blaster dragging behind him and yell:

"COODDDDYY!"
Haha, The Shining. Classic Movie.

Pyron_is_God
Tuskens beat Stormies commanded by Thrawn.
Don't f**k with them.

Light_Sith
Originally posted by darthsith19
Cody PWNS the poor Tusken.

No, no.

He "WTF PWNS" him.

Darth Exodus
Really????

Pyron_is_God
Yes. In the book Tatooine Ghost Leia and Han go to Tatooine and are attacked by Imperial Remnant forces led by Thrawn. During this time they also witness the Tuskens killing quite a few Stormies.

These bastards kill Krayt Dragons with just sticks and they're supposed to be afraid of some stupid clones?

darthsith19
Cody wasn't any clone, he was a Clone Commander, and had recieved ARC training. AOTC Anakin would not have been able to kill a camp full of Comander Cody's.

Pyron_Knight
Maybe because a camp of Clone Commanders would have better weapons than a random camp of Tuskens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.